IMAGE REACTION

Reaction images that keep getting funnier and funnier

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/12836360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll never forget the day this was first posted. Never before had I seen a face that expresses such a combination of disgust, revulsion, anger, frustration, and more.

He looks like a man who just got divorced.

fixed

The webm with subtitles describes it the best. The [WANING HOPE] one.

I hope he's okay these days. He doesn't need that kind of bullshit. Death to fatties who lie about their fatness.

I could swear that guy posted on this website once.
Maybe I have a cap of it, but I'm not digging through my folder for it right now.

He keeps doing that face when zoomed at the girl from the right.

he posted on 4chan /fit/ a few times i think

he did, take my hat off to him. Aus may indeed be pozzed to all hell but he wasn't wrong in what he said. Virtually everyone who I know and has seen this (this program is called insight, its on a Gov Sub TV station called SBS) has pretty much agreed that the fatties are full of shit and should be ignored.

There's just no possible way you can put on that kind of weight, we're talking two hundred pounds, and not be fucking addicted to cheap carbs, sugars and fatty shit. It's just not possible.

Now did you make a change or are trying to make a change in the last few weeks? Absolutely possible, but ignoring the fact that junk foods have been your god makes you look like a complete fucking liar.

Well…

Ok.

wat

….Source?

You just know that that handerchief is just hiding multiple rolls of neck fat.

Judas and Jesus.
vimeo.com/12836360