Potterfags Get Ready

…to get on suicide watch.

I mean really, if the paid shil…er, critics are "meh" about this crap, how bad must it actually be?

Metacritic's even worse, it's at 70 right now.

And the movie JUST came out.

So does RT automatically add 13% on top of the average critic score?

Well, that isn't that different from current Hollywood movies out now but hearing the sound of it just makes me want to prequel my vomit beforehand.

critics are only paid in the marvel-dc wars

will movies ever get better, Holla Forums

Not for/TV/ posters. Too many of them have platonic-tier idolizations of the perfect film such that it had forever dinner then from liking anything

85% of critics said it was at least "good".

7.2/10 was the average review score.

QUINTESSENTIAL

What is this movie about? I saw the trailer and I don't remember. Diversity? That's all I remember from the trailer.

Quirky British Wizard ends up in magical America and shenanigans ensue.

So no one saw it?

In greentext, you use capital "I"s.
But this board is shit. The first two were the only good ones.

Just watched it and here's my thoughts.
The good:

The bad:

Basic plot is that an English wizard's magical creatures get loose in 20s New York while some other force is going around killing normal people. He has to dodge the US wizards while re-capturing his creatures and discovering what's actually going on in the city.

Sounds pretty accurate tbh lads

they made a nig minister of magic, and he died in the same book.

goes to show you what rowling really thinks of blacks, despite the hermione thing.

I'd say if Rowling hates niggers, this would be the movie to prove it.
>Kills the antagonist despite both of them telling her not to and despite him not really being able to control his actions
>Doesn't realize one of her own men is an evil fucking wizard despite him having a disguise spell on him so simple that it can be dispelled with one word

Begone spook.

56464-32424-23424

Pretty sure she just hates Americans.

But everybody hates americans with the exception of Jews of course.

You know I don't think I remember watching a single film with interesting magic. The Harry Potter series had this goofy kitchen sink approach that never really was used much and it sort of just devolved into using wands as guns later on. I suppose this movie is equally unimaginative in that regard.

Have there actually been any good films about the occult and esoteric stuff?

Even half of America hates America.

If jews don't hate americans why do they do what they did to them?

I quite like burger boys actually. The ones from the south are usually quite polite and have funny accents.

There's basically two Jewish camps.

The religious ones who live in Israel and America who don't care much for the goys but would rather not see everything pozzed into oblivion because they know they wouldn't be able survive on their own. These guys are not our friends but not our enemies either.

Then there's the (((progressive))) Jews who often don't make their kikishness clear in public. The bankers and cryptojews in this camp has been in an occult war against the west and Christianity since the reinessance. The fuckers in this camp hate us so much that they don't care if we take them with us when we go down. We basically need to kill them all.

Domesticating a beast of burden to properly work does not imply that the master hates his cattle user.

That's what happens when you fill your previously white country with greasy spics and savage niggers.

They are actually hellbent on destruction, not domestication. The negro and the spic are their pets which they pit against their prey, whites.

Burgers have always been faggots user.

I pray a day will come when everyone on Holla Forums gets exterminated.

Yes and?

I was talking about americans, not whites.
America is majorly inhabited by hispanics and negros with a small majority of lightskinned quasi-caucasian mongrels that couldn't pinpoint a common haplogroup if they tried.

The original question was about hate though, I just thought it was prudent to mention that it's specifically the dindus they see as livestock, anyone looking remotely like an aryan is their enemy.

This movie raised so many questions and your un-mentioning of them has reminded me of how bad this board is. Overall 4/10 crap film, although the other folks in the theaters had fulfilled their Americlap clapping.

This

What kind of questions?

Harry Potter sucks.
Not baiting, well I am but I'm baiting with my actual opinion.

The new Dr. Strange movie kind of falls into the same category, where magic is just used as part of some nonsensical kung fu fighting instead of proper spells with varied effects. I cannot recall a movie that did magic any justice.

Constantine

Harry Potter is trash, it's like 50 Shades tier compared to real literature. The movie adaptions weren't any good either.

checking those dubs, frogbro

>How the fuck did they not figure out they'd been infiltrated by Grindelwald?
>Why did the qt Blonde witch let the fat non-magical guy get his memory erased if she was going to just find his bakery and try to fuck him again anyway?
>If the kid could control his evil magic spirit transformation powers, then why did he look upset after he killed his family? Or did he only have control at the very end, when he decided to go after disguised Grindelwald?
>How the fuck does their method of execution work? It seems like they take out your positive memories and then put them in some pool of magic fluid that melts you to death, but then if it only takes out positive memories, why did we see the main girl's memory of seeing the kid get beaten by his mom? And why not just use avada kedavra? It's quick and easy.
>Why would the main girl stand up for the kid if she didn't know he was a wizard? I thought wizards hated non-wizards.

movies were never good

How come Voldemort Did Nothing Wrong, Avada Kedavra the Mudbloods, Wizard Wars Now?

because actually saying spells would have seemed childish

TV show Magicians tries at least. They do these hand signs and briefly go over the lore of the whole magic thing. What you can and can't do, certain rituals, positions of the planets etc.

That's because Muggles can wreck your shit m8, mess with the best die like the rest, muggle pride world wide

I scratching my head all through that scene. The fuck was even happening? If the magic fluid kills you, why don't they just throw them in? Why do they have to do all this complicated shit with pulling out memories, then flicking them into the pool, then making the victim watch because…fuck if I know? The whole thing was retarded and it's only purpose seems to be so that we could have a "dramatic" escape scene. I'm guessing they couldn't have Newt do all that kewl shit if the burger wizards decided to just Avada Kedavra the shit out of them right then and there.

Looks like spell control managed to get past Wizard Congress.

The one thing the burger wizards did right was to criminalize marriages between muggles and wizards.

I think the idea was that the memory shit makes the prisoners willingly sit on the chair and let the magic fluid eat them but it's still a dumb explanation.

Fucking spell control fags trying to take away spoken spells. Spells don't kill people, casters do.

You're baiting in the wrong place then.
Pretty much everyone on Holla Forums agrees that the HP series is shit overall.
The only real arguments you'll ever see are about when the series went from enjoyable trash to irredeemable shit.
Even then you'll mostly see anons claim it was around the fourth film that everything went south.

It's a fucking kid's book series though, literally everyone expects childish shit from any movie adaptations.

Why would you need a assault spell which a high capacity mana charge anyway? You purebloods are why we need spell control or you'll be the next voldemort

Jealousy'll do that.

Seriously, the other HP movies (before they stopped saying spells) used abracadabra as a goddamn killing spell. If you went into this shit expecting things to be adult, you're a fool.

WINGGAJIUM LEVIOSAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Don't forget the black thing that goes up or the wand grips of death.

Boy, I can't wait for the studio to try and milk 2 decades worth of profit out of this after stumbling right out the gate like this.

Wait, what? 19 years in-universe or literally 19 years of Potty films?

rowling said on nov 9th that its a five film franchise thats going to be made over the next 19 years

FLIPPPPPPENDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The cgi was god awful but I enjoyed it tbh

Chinese cartoons and comics will sometimes try to do something with this. They will go to autistic lengths about how an attack works and how much they trained and such. Then it devolves into magical kung-fu, of course.