Doctor Who casting news

bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/23ae5f1d-9cbc-43d1-90f7-4936db832dea

I guess I'm tossing a high ball for the Louis C.K. memefags, but still, what's with all these African names?

BBC
Diversity is stren҉gth҉

Quintessentially British names.

is there seriously anybody who watches this garbage past the age of 16?

It has Maisie in it, so yes

What next, are you going to tell us that the sky is blue? Nu-Who has been cucked since the first season. Rewatch some old episodes if you think I'm wrong.

Even without the propaganda it would still be trash.

And that's where you are wrong. The first new Doctor, Christopher Eccleston was pretty awesome. He had everything that the character needed, and some of the surrounding supporting cast was good too. But he refused to do the propaganda, so they said "bye bye then". If no propaganda, he could had his second or even his third season, nut the whole Eccleston-era is really good becuase of him.

Also, every series of the new Who has some episodes which are great on their own - these usually are the horroristic ones, but I can say the one where the Tenth Doctor is living in the English countryside with his memories wiped out, or Vincent and the Doctor, or the one where the trees suddenly flood the Earth. You can even find anti-propaganda in it, because when we first meet Donna, she wants to marry a black guy, but it turns out, the guy is a traitor to the whole human race at the end.

Even if we say, 80% of the series is pure bullshit which I strongly disagree with, you can still find gems in it.

My favourite show ever when I was a kid. Now I just want it to end before they poz it any further.

Have faith, man! The first producer, who was gay, has left the helm long ago, and in 2017, Steven Moffat, who pushed shit like River Song, also leaves. Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Which was the best doctor of the new series?

All of them had good characteristics.

9th: He was perfect.
10th: I really liked him, but the long run of David Tennant resulted in the most over-the-top stupid episodes surrounding him.
11th: He was funny, he was lovely, he had the alien-quality because of Matt Smith's strange face, but he lost the respectableness of the Doctor. Despite all that he has done, I couldn't respect him for a second.
12th: He is my Doctor, I've started to watch the series during the Peter Capaldi 9th season. I love his look: he is like a very-very old person, who is tired physically, but his spirit still flies. His voice is also very cool, I like his outfit, even his guitar playing. Though his season is plagued by the same shit that plagued Tennant and mostly Smith, the character that he portrays seems like he doesn't care about this at all, which is sympatetic to me.

So I don't know. I like all of them, maybe Eccelston and Capaldi are the two best ones, can't decide between them.

I thought he had reached his final regeneration. Have they done away with that?

You're correct, there are some good episodes and it would have a lot of potential if they weren't almost constantly pushing an agenda. A lot of people can just ignore that but it completely spoils the show for me personally.

I'm not thin skinned either, this show just seems to be filled with an ungodly amount of propaganda.

I didn't know that, if it's true hes even more based than i thought he was.

Man, you don't know how right you are. Last season, in that episode Sleep No More, where it turned out that the soldier clone guy was played by a well known transvestite, and he is genderless in the episode, but finds his male comrade beautiful and it had 0 relations to the story, that made me very angry. And that is just one example of the many, sadly.

Well, they said something like "creative differences" or some shit like that, but it's pretty obvious. I mean, just look at what David Tennant got into later, instead of him

more like Doctor Who Cares

Are you still here?

w8 what?
they put the hobgoblin here aswell?

Just to clarify, she was in 3 episodes, playing the same character, who got really cool, awesome powers, and became immortal.

how is this gay show not cancelled yet

Same reason that Simpsons hasn't been cancelled. Tenure so that they can lay to claim as being a long running series, even if the quality of the show has diminished. Lack of worthy successors to fill the void if they should ever leave.

well EXCUSE ME if i don't follow hipsterish british tv shows and the deformed actors who play in them

Man, all I can remember is how a lot of this show is just thinly veiled propaganda.
One of the worst ones that come to mind was involving the fucking lizard people with David Tennant.

Lizard assholes vivisect people again and again to 'learn', but a panicked mother kills one antagonistic lizard woman and causes her sister to have a chimpout which ruins some weird negotiation thing next door about immigration rights (THEY WANNA TAKE NORTHERN AFRICA), so they all have to go into cryostasis or whatever while the victims are returned, including the one womans husband who we were shown sliced open atleast once and her abducted son BUT ITS OKAY SINCE THEY SNIPPED LITTLE TIMMY OPEN AND FIXED HIS ASSMAR.
And the entire time the Doc is just lecturing us on how closed minded we are and how we need to be more open minded.

Fuck did i hate how preachy Tennant got in a lot of his episodes but thats the one that got to me the most.

Later that lizard lady got even more worse during Matt Smith and she even plagued Peter Capaldi's first episode with her foul presence.

That episode you've mentioned was only once, but this stupid bitch came at least 5 times. The only redeeming factor is the butler Strax, who is one of the funniest characters

It's a real shame, with a little tweaking the concept for this show could be top-tier. Along with the huge budget they have they could have made an amazing show. Instead they turned it into a hollow propaganda piece…Such a waste.

11th Dr was too gay and too much of a cuck. The propaganda went into over-drive with him. Every show had him being emasculated by Amy pond or River or both to the point where the shows became an unbearable chore to watch.

jews really had a hold there with the river song shit….. they kept trying to push the idea that she was pretty despite being a broken down ugly jewish cow. Moffat drove the show into the ground in my opinion not that the show didn't have problems before but it was Moffat that made Dr. who an idiot that was bullied around by women.

The show could be really good scifi/fantasy if they dump all the leftists/jews, leftist propaganda,diversity hires, and get people who know what they are doing to write and produce the show. Probably not going to happen however I heard the BBC was not longer hiring "white males".

Are you serious?

pic related

There was a news story about that several months ago idk any details… do a google search.

Terrible……They spent all that time with makeup and to film ONE of the most loathed characters in Dr. who. Its an obvious Fuck you to the "racist"& "bigoted" white male privileged audience…. And then these same idiots don't understand why people hate them.
This comes to mind:
"The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You."

Every panel show must have a woman, a minority and a hwhite man (that's why they replaced Stephen Fry with an old lesbian for example, being gay wasn't enough I guess). They're forcing diversity into tv shows and other programs too.

The BBC fired radio hosts recently because they were white, even though their shows were successfull they had to go.

This is a good thing. All these FUCKING WHITE MALES are cucks that approve of those policies and now they're the ones getting the short end of the stick.

Only cucks watch the BBC anyway

For all of Moffat's flaws, he wasn't a yes man. He did what he wanted with the show, and I have a strong suspicion he's the reason we're not suffering through a female muslim Doctor right now. Chibnall strikes me as someone with way less of an ego, which on the one hand is good, but on the other hand means he may be less resistant to the BBC's agenda pushing.

You're right. Every time a professional blogger asks him about a female Doctor, his answer is always: "when the Queen of England will be played by a man in a movie"

Ecclerson, but he is a great actor, and was able to carry entire episodes by himself. Sometimes there was only so much he could do to salvage shitty writing and directing, and these episodes were rough.

Best case- show will use lots of non European times and locations, thus the need for plenty of non white actors.

Worse (Likely) Case- show will still be almost entirely based in modern fucking UK but with non white acters playing modern day londoners or future space londoners.

Science Fiction is a trash genre.

you're a trash genre

so's yer mum, cunt.

You just had to bring this filth here, don't you?