Netflix confirm dead?

Rumor has it Disney going to buy Netflix
techcrunch.com/2016/11/13/is-netflix-disneys-next-big-buy-and-is-reed-hastings-its-next-ceo/

Disney has to be stopped.

Is Netflix crashing with no survivors?

To be honest the fact that the internet is shit in so many parts of the US is perhaps one of the things that fucked them over

and not a single fuck was given

First world country folks

it's what happens when most places only have one ISP due to a government-granted monopoly

America has been second-world, at best, for a long time now.

t. commiefaggot

Netflix died when they started blocking VPNs.

Don't cry at me for telling the truth, americuck.

America is so desperate for death that they opted for suicide this election.

thanks for correcting the record!

Agreed. It should be an entertaining watch.

They cut a massive portion of foreign users because of licensing laws forcing them to block VPNS.

t. mohammad

This. We certainly stopped our subscription because the UK version sucks after you've seen the very few decent things they have to offer. VPNs allowed us to see a whole lot more and kept money in their pocket, now they have lost it.

sure but even before that netflix was really overhyped

The french version doesn't have a lot of content, when they launched Netflix in France, they didn't even have the rights to House of Cards (it used to belong to Canal+ ), only last year they managed to get the rights to the entire show.

GetALoadOfThisGoy.wav

Disney buying Netflix would probably be a good sign.

They've gotten more into doing original programming which has been beyond pozzed up, while Disney has often been interested in toning down a lot of that bullshit in the interest of making money.

Look at the Disney/Marvel movies and how, unlike much of Hollywood, they don't try attacking conservatives at every turn and engage in a lot of race switching bullshit with the characters.

What's the worst Netflix show so far? Sense8?
that fucking opening title, holy shit

I think Chelsea Handler's show which is their late night show.

She actually seemed to break down crying over Hillary losing, to give you an idea as to how its host is.

If this happens, Netflix will probably finally get rid of its disc-by-mail service

So original, people must like you a lot.

Are you serious? All you have to do is look at Marvel to know that's not true.

I thought CTR was fired

Are you doing it for free now?

Disney still owns a stake in Hulu too

Kill Bob Iger.

Bring Eisner back?

The election is over, you can stop trying to derail every thread into political shit you insufferable faggot.

Who has ever said that about France?

The fuck happened to that guy?

Tried to cut his own eyes out after he say Lena Dunham naked.

Only way to do it is to break them up, only way to do that is by government. The second you mention "government needs to" you have over 9000 posts about if you don't want disney to own culture™ itself then you hate free market.

Read somewhere that they're in huge debt because they want to do more shows and new seasons of their shows, it goes for like a billion buckaroos in debt. Also read that they announced and celebrating that Jessica Jones' new season will have a female-only team of people working on the show, from producers, writers, etc. Would be funny to find out that they're having trouble due to the same reason. Who the fuck even watches Jessica Jones? For her supposed superpowers, it was pathetic that she couldn't kill a good with punches and she got tazed to death, instead of punching their brains out.

I hope not

I couldn't care less about Netflix itself but Disney needs to fuck off.

Oh, shit… is this some behind the scenes of Dr. Strange?

They practically own it already. If Disney ditched Netflix, then profits for Netflix would drop easily. Never trust your business on the whims of a massive company, they are sure to screw you.

Netflix's Halloween selection this year was awful. They were missing so many classics and cult hits. Their horror section was like 10-20 movies tops. AMC was much better. They had the expected selection of Halloween, Child's Play and Friday the 13th. AMC also showed 13 Ghosts and a few others, so I'd say they did well this year.

One thing I hate about Netflix is when they get rid of good movies and then you end up with sequels to movies that aren't even on there. They have REC 4, but not REC 1-3.

Blame them investing more on originals

We still have the drumpfposter attention whore retard, we really should make a collective effort to ignore him especially considering there are so few of us and the pussy mod wont ban him.

sauce on that?
I want to beleive
this is ghostballbusters faggotry on a massive scale and should be reported as such.

They just killed themselves several times over.

Or just kill their heads

He's right, at least in terms of implementation of technology. For example, villages in former Soviet block and quite a few Middle Eastern nations have better internet infrastructure than major cities in the U.S. and at far more reasonable prices relative to average salaries.

At least Netflix is trying different things, maybe they are shit but some are good.
Disney instead rearsh the same shit every 6month and change names

The difference is that the Disney jews are better at making sheqels. That is all that matters.

The beginning of Jessica Jones I liked. As it went on it became dumber and more drawn out. I don't get why they would do a second season. They adapted the Alias comic already maybe they could do her foray into journalism?

Then should Reed Whateverever become Disney CEO?

We know, Louie.

Stay salty, trumpcuck.

The main reason the show was any good is that Killgrave was such a good villain. Is there anywhere they can go with the series that wont feel like a letdown after him?

t. Cucks

Marvel COMICS of Marvel FILMS? Because on is much less pozzed than the other.

Netflix is ok if you've got the American selection but in other countries it's not worth it unless you're an ultra normie that only watches random shows.

Hulu and others have entered the market, Netflix benefited from being a monopoly for a short time but that's ending now.

The whole pick from a selection thing should go and they should start selling shows individually for a reasonable price.

Wasn't Iger supposed to leave? Did he just decide to stay longer? Other then that, I guess it is possible. Though I would think Disney would choose from its own pool of people instead of an outsider.

They recently attempted that and it didn't exactly work out

Your energy levels are approaching absolute zero

no one who posts here likes hillary, newfag.

stay salty

So what made you finally give up your reddipol spam?

Triggered as fuck. Why don't drumpfydrones support free speech, an American value? Are they all massive, delusional hypocrites who love sucking corporate cock, like their fearless leader?

lurk.

cuck

I keep telling you why you're so obvious but you never listen.

OC