Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Dune.

Star Wars

Star Trek

at least it remembers it's sci-fi and not just some fantasy animu with random robots.

but star trek is just political space fantasy

Do you really have to ask?

both are awful

Star Trek. Star Wars had three good movies. That's only six hours of material. Star Trek had entire seasons and many good movies. Hours and hours of good entertainment.

"political"

Yes, political

Battlestar Galactica

Red Dwarf.

have you considered stargate

FTFY

I agree

Stargate turned into Star Trek by the end with their own Starship.

Star wars pre disney

Star trek pre reboot

Stargate all the way (even though atlantis and universe are below sg1, they're still better than nu trek or diversity wars)

Starship troopers because muh fascism

The Empire would annihilate the Federation in a conflict, and they'd have the moral high ground.

/thread

Star Wars and Dune are the essential science fiction films. Star Trek is liberal propaganda for teens.

Cow-tits or riot.

Or any of the Jaffa women.

Babylon 5

Ahh, Mister Garibaldi!

the best scifi adaptations havent been made yet
foundation trilogy
hyperion cantos
book of the new sun

i think it's pretty much impossible to make foundation a movie without it being long as fuck

too bad… you.. will die

what about as a miniseries?

i'd like that, a lot of novel adaptations would work better as miniseries than films.

Only Sith deal in absolutes.

>THE CHANCELLOR IS EVIL, BANAKIN
Was Obi-Tobleroni a sith?

10/10 cosplay

Warhammer 40K

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF SHEEV'D. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER'S PLAN?

To crash this Republic

With no survivors

To crash this generals flag ship

With no happy landings

So is Grievous Bane and Obi Wan CIA?

I kinda wanted to see that outfit in the movies.

Shit I read it with his voice

Shit taste

Obi-Wan crashed Grievous' Flagship with no survivors, so the other way around.

Every Star Wars fan wanted to see Obi-Wan in that armour in the films, it's most of what he wore in the comicbooks. Still mad they didn't.

I wanted to see anakin in that armor as well. It would've fit with his transition to the Darth Vader armor. At least I got the Genndy Tartakovsky cartoon to fall back on.

Here's some dunes for you.

WORMSIGN

ALASKAN

When I first saw that I thought that was the crotch of a woman wearing opaque pantyhose.