Say it with me freecucks

PRESIDENT

What did he mean by this?

Dubs, does Jon blame himself for telling him to run?

Highly doubt it, blaming everyone else but oneself is the virtue of being leftist.

I love it user. I'm not even a Trump supporter yet all this salt makes me happy.

delete this

thats fucking great

My God, that's beautiful.

YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE

It's amazing how hard he keeps rusing the press and how mad they are at him. The credibility of mainstream media just keeps sinking.

Mainstream presstitutes have been shook to their core, its fucking glorious and im glad that even anti-trump people are waking up to this

Hilariously Jon Oliver specifically shilled washington post and the Times on his last purple-clad shitshow, two blatant propaganda outlets, if you asked a serious journalist like say Hersh who were some of the worst presstitutes over the last 15 years, he would probably name literally those two, and he worked for one of em.

threadly reminder that Crackpot Curry of NoAgenda has declared open-source Jihad against Oliver, accurately deconstructing that he has far too much sway on the low-information normie demographic, possibly even more than "Jon Stewart"

Oliver needs to be Piers-Morganed at the very least. we should do an Oliver analysis thread

Is this a joke? Trump IS the mainstream, dumbass.

Go back to your containment board.

listen, if you want to spin around our memes, could you PLEASE at least put just a little bit of effort into it and edit the drawing of aids skrillex?
that's just so low effort it's almost cringey

I'm not from Holla Forums.

>the president pushing for glass-stegal is corporatist
>the president who has zero lobbyists in his presumptive cabnet is corporatist
>the president who killed TPP before even assuming the office is corporatist
say it with me freecuck
PRESIDENT

it's why they keep losing and getting laughed at. they can't make anything, only criticize and edit. they don't have a sense of humor or a creative bone in their body.