WTF was that mouse's problem?

WTF was that mouse's problem?

GOAT movie tbqh

He was a sociopathic prick. This is just one of many reasons to hate rats.

FUCKING CATS GET OUT

The part when the mayor ate the cockroach always freaked me out as a kid

Did someone call me?

What's a matter mousefags? Can't admit feline superiority when you see it? Get fucked rat cucks.

If cats are superior then why were they worshipped by ancient Egyptian Kangs? Checkmate

True comedy kino.
Still not as good as Cats & Dogs.

Rats have never been respected or revered by any civilization and have always been looked down upon by all civilizations. Even other lower lifeforms look down on mice and rats. Even most insects have no respect for them.

Your move rodent.

your turn

I bet you think Jackie Chan Adventures was a historical document too, don't you mousefag?

Not an argument

Only slightly more of an argument.
They still put it in there when they didn't have to

Birth rates drop on years of the Rat because not even the dog-melting scum of the yellow jew wants to have rat children.

But didn't the mouse win the race that the zodiac is derived from?

That's also why no one wants rat children. How would you like it if your kid is a backstabbing traitor? Only the really self-aware "I know I'm evil and I love it" chinese want to have rat kids because it means having more of the same.

Anything the yellow jew don't want to do sounds like a good thing

This movie was essentially a live action Tom and Jerry movie.

I saw this in the cinema with my Dad, it was awesome.

Your turn

explain?

All white men must die

fix'd

Rat=jew
Rat tricks the filthy goyim. Rat is smarter. Jew is smarter.

All the antics they do to try and capture the mouse resembles the Tom and Jerry cartoons to an extent.

it was a better tom and jerry movie than the actual tom and jerry movie

REMOVE MOUSE

I didnt know that was a thing, I should have known. Was it as shit as the garfield movie?

i never saw the garfield movie, but it was quite shitty

oh shit that was liam neeson? i have to rewatch this

i think that's christopher walken…

King of Cats BTFO

It was slightly better than the Garfield movie, but that's not saying much. It had some decent songs and scenes though.

So, what did this mean again?