What do you actually think of Max Landis? I used to hate his smug douchebag face and SJW personality...

What do you actually think of Max Landis? I used to hate his smug douchebag face and SJW personality, but after he was interviewed on Half in the Bag, I started to understand him more. I still wouldn't want to see any of the movies he writes, but he's not as annoying as he seems in his YouTube videos I've seen. He went on a recent "twitter rant" against Vanity Fair for calling him sexist, and I'm actually 100% on his side.

HIS DADDY KILLED PEOPLE

He's too effeminate and he has a stupid haircut but I still want him to fuck me in the ass

His whole personality is "I want to be liked for who I am, not just because I'm the son of the director who made that awesome helicopter scene". I remember when he was on RLM, he was acting like a complete faggot it was really cringe-worthy.

Look at this piece of shit.

Fuck Max Landis.

Attention seeking faggot who's Daddy gave him everything in life.

I hated him before but even after his HitB interview and especially after his BotW guest star appearance I hope he dies and whatever is left is a neon-haired skidmark on the side of the road.

I'm mixed on the guy. On the one hand he's an insufferable douche especially with that skrillex hair cut. On the other he raises some good points and explains the Hollywood system well in his HiTB interview.

I don't know much about him. I listened to The Nerdist interview with him a few years ago and he seemed like a huge douche.

he's a huge douche and a total faggot, but is on point with his criticisms of films.

in short, he is Holla Forums if Holla Forums ever got a writing job.

Max is a douchebag faggot who got everything handed to him and has annoying mannerisms and a dumb haircut but I'll give him credit where credit is due, he did call out Rey for being a shitty mary sue character and he is on point on how the Hollywood system works and the flaws that come with it, and how original films are hard to get made.

Is he the guy attached to every screenplay in Hollywood?

My impressions?

-Comes off a bit like he has ADD.
-Hated the tumblr haircut with the rainbow coloring.
-Wanted to like him for going on RLM.
-He came off kind of tryhard on the show though, particularly while they were watching the Neil Breen film he'd brought.
-I agreed with him when he pointed out Rey was a mary sue.
-Subsequently I've looked into films he wrote, and so far haven't liked a single one.

he's a leftists, aka the enemy

With his professional work - I hate him.
When he shows his actual personality, like with RLM, I actually feel sorry for him. He's full autismo, a real social leper. Too bad he's in Hollywood; he'll never get better in that environment.

Anybody here watched pic related.

The whole thing just filled with hipster atmosphere, yet it's the only thing that I currently watching on tv, since there is nothing goes on right now.

*?

He seems like an ok guy, although I had the exact idea of Chronicle for years before it was made. I think he stole my idea telepathically. Jews can do that, right?

That and shapeshift. Did you tell anybody your idea? That may have been him in disguise, chasing your third eye to gobble your atral muse.

This sentence basically describes Max Landis' whole life and everything he touches.

I'd like him more if he didn't look like a watching parody of hipsters.

I didn't realize that was Landis' show. I was thinking about giving it a shot.

John "CUT" Landis

I think his dad killed two child actors who weren't even legally working and one adult actor.

Also, Max is a faggot attentionwhore

He's an utter faggot, but he seems to make a decent amount of sense from time to time.

His dad didn't do that. It was a collaborative effort by the whole team, the helicopter guy for thinking it was safe to fly with that much smoke, the pyrotechnics guy for making that much smoke, and the director for saying action with that much smoke around.

The person calling the shots on a production is ultimately the director.

No, not always. Depends on who's started the film project. Could just as easily be a producer taking the reins.

And with that said, it's not the directors fault if someone else on the set gets someone killed. If the makeup girl commits murder the director isn't responsible for it.

Like I said, this was a failure on multiple levels. The director would've been at less fault than the others but anyone should know that it was not safe to fly a helicopter in those conditions. Likely the pilots insistence or the stunt coordinators professional opinion would've greatly influenced the directors perception on the safety of the event.

I didn't but I wrote it down. Can jews transform into inanimate objects? My notebook might have been Max Landis.

By all accounts, except probably his own, John Landis was so fucking recklessly negligent in the event that it's a complete miscarriage of justice that he didn't get manslaughter charges

Aight then.

Well that completely misses the point of who the character was.

You saw Akira too?

Kek.
I had the specific idea of three normal guys who get superpowers, and one goes off the deep-end.
I had the characters and story all worked out. Took me ages. Drew pictures and everything. Then that rainbow-haired faggot wrote Chronicle.

Didn't he say that "virtue signalling" isn't a real thing and accusing someone of it makes you an asshole?

Yes. To some extent he's correct, I understood what he was saying. Most of the people who fight for "social justice" do actually care very much and are really trying to do the right thing. Of course, Max thinks they actually are doing the right thing, for the most part. He did defend poor James Rolfe when he was being attacked for choosing not to spend money to see a film he did not personally expect to enjoy.