How would you make a Gaston Movie?

How would you make a Gaston Movie?

But there's no one like Gaston.

This is viral marketing for Disney

Don't Forget to Sage

He didn't want sluts. He wanted a pure qt NEET gf to start a family with.
He was willing to sacrifice himself for the good of his village.
He lifted.
How was he the bad guy again?

The movie is clearly pro-Beast propaganda, that obscures the true history of what happened.

In reality Gaston was the manliest and most noble hero in all of France, and Belle was reluctant to marry him not because she didn't love him, but because she didn't feel she was worthy of him.

The Beast meanwhile was a horrible mutant of a man. In his youth he'd tried to rape a kind and peaceful enchantress, who defended herself with magic and cursed him. Since that time the beast has devoted himself to the study of diablery in an attempt to regain his true form.

He's become a master of the forces of darkness and consorts with the devils of hell. He's conjured infernal spirits and set them in his teapots and candlesticks, he's discovered a ritual that will let him become human again - all he has to do is consume the soul of a certain girl.

That girl is Belle and the Beast kidnaps her dad and holds him for ransom until Belle agrees to live with him. The Beast begins the ritual to steal her soul but Gaston valiantly storms his sinister lair.

The Beast and Gaston fight on the rooftop but just when it looks like Gaston has won, the Beast seizes Belle as a hostage, and threatens to cut her throat if Gaston fights back. The Beast kicks Gaston off the rooftop where he's impaled on a spike.

The Beast sucks out Belle's soul, leaving her body his mindless puppet that he orders to act like the real Belle and pretend to love him. The Beast turns into a human (this also stops that rose thing from falling apart thus saving his life).

Belle remains conscious trapped inside his stomach where she wanders a frozen wasteland in a dream, ever seeking her beloved Gaston.

The Beast ordered Gaston's body burnt, and sets to work on his plan to open a portal to Hell and summon its legions to invade France. However, the Beast does not realize that the man he paid to burn Gaston's body is a double-agent for the enchantress the beast had tried to rape years ago.

The enchantress examines Gaston's body and finds a glimmer of life still clings to his manly and Herculean frame. He restores him to life, and tells him of the Beast's plan to create Hell on Earth, and now only Gaston can rescue Belle's soul and stop the Beast's nefarious plan.

This is how the first Gaston movie would go, there's enough potential for at least two more.

I used to like this movie a lot when I was younger, but as I grew up a little bit, I soon realized that it's yet another attempt to undermine and ridicule our masculinity. It's no coincidence that the Beast, despite his commanding demeanor, turns out to be a metrosexual pretty boy underneath it all.

Dubs, that webm never gets old.

Wow Gaston sounds badass. Does he get Belle and enchantress' magical pussy in the end too?

that's amazing

FUND IT

Is lady and the tramp a metaphor for race-mixing?

Gaston would remain celibate until marriage, claiming the three blondes to be vile harlots (before letting them suck his dick).

What exactly was wrong with those (besides Hercules being retardedly inaccurate with Greek mythology)?

They, save Hercules, are propably there to demonstrate the shift from European fairy tales with European characters to stories in other settings. I don't think having non-European settings is inherently bad, but it is definately a trend. Of course, the reason for it could just be the need to provide (visually) different products for continued customer interest.

About Hercules, I don't remember much of the movie, but maybe the chick was a slut.

You deserve more in life

Hercules was basically a Superman movie with Greek mythological characters in it.

Holy shit, that sounds fucking amazing. I would so pay to watch this.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Aladdin? I love Robin Williams and Gilbert Gottfried but that movie just doesn't do it for me.

That's a bad thing?

Maybe it has something to do with Genie. I've heard some people say he was irritating.

When you're pretending to make a Hercules movie, yes it is.

Also, fuck Superman. Hercules' Twelve Labors are way more badass.

I would make it roughly the size of a barge