Adult Swim is Misogynistic and Racist

avclub.com/article/brett-gelman-leaves-adult-swim-citing-misogyny-the-245863

So according to Buzzfeed Adult Swim is misogynistic. And Brett Gelman left cause of that and Sam Hyde.

I hope all these retards leave the network over this. What a fucking joke.

MASGA

What reason could Buzzfeed possibly have for disliking MDE I wonder?
Is this the third article they've written about Sam?

And yet, Adult Swim is social justice as well. I guess they didn't get the memo.

I still dont understand how this guy got here. He was just some dude in a funny picture who we all thought was US Military Psyop.

Watch his older videos on his two youtube channels. He was doing a combination of deadpan and live-action comedy that even the oldest and most well known standup comedians would look up to (comedians) that did it but never had the balls to do it, where you're literally in character 24/7. It's like he took Chronic Trolling Syndrome to an extent that no one can keep up with him.

I used to listen to LA podcasts and Brett Gelman always pretended to be totally extreme

I'll never understand why that video caused so much trouble. It's not even that mean to the guy.

He's Jewish, he has connections everywhere.

He even admits it in this video.

Is this the new "Reddit is racist"? They let one vaguely non-liberal guy in, so now the whole thing is basically Nazi Germany.

the meat of the article isnt even about Sam "coonskin" Hyde, its about how adult swim is misogynistic. not because they dont hire women, but specifically because they dont have enough woman created shows, in the line up. they also have had almost no women created shows, making it worse.
Sam "cuckold killer" Hyde is just fuel for the fire.

What would a female oriented Adult Swim show even look like? Some Steven Universe crap, with vagina jokes? Sounds awful.

They're right about "normies". I hate redditors as well.

It already exists and is called Cartoon Network.

Steve Blum needs to kill himself

Pretty much this, Sam Hyde makes Andy Kaufman look like Andy Dick, this dude 100% never breaks character, and the fun of it is we still don't know what the real him is or if he is "the character".

His twitter is just him retweeting Trumpophobic shit all day.

Is there anything on adult swim right now that doesnt suck?

AS hasnt been funny since jim stapels "resigned" over the mooninite bomb hoax. to no one's surprise, he resigned in 2007, which is at this point officially the worst year on record.

Ugh. Don't tell me you're a Trumpophobe. Why do you hate what you fear?

Squidbillies

It's obvious who Sam is. He just pushes that to it's extreme when he's given a chance to make people feel uncomfortable.

Which isn't acting, he's an internet troll in an era where people forgot what a troll is.

squidbillies is just slapstick satire of that special kind of dumbass
sherif is the best character anyway

He visited Holla Forums today

what thread?

Hes in the Joss Weadon thread.

That show was hilarious for a poorly drawn 11 minute ramble.

thanks dude

can the sam hyde meme stop?

he is only funny to Holla Forumstards

i really hate how mike lazzo has to insert his guro fetish into everything.

rick and morty
eric andre

Get out Satan.

well he fucks trannies so

You'd be amazed by the amount of people on at least 4cuck pol who would want to fuck a tranny.

yeah, yeah, "tradwife". I heard about that.
they better keep their microdicks away from muh Bailey Jay

Alt-right being a bunch of homos is no joke.

wait Aurini is gay?

I love that show.

bisexual, until he found Jesus and now claims that teh gay is degenerate.

then again that's giving him the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming he overinflates how many notches he has on his bedpost and how exotic his "conquests" have been, which he probably does.

we were all Holla Forumstards once

The whiny faggots who literally cried into a camera after Trump won don't like Sam Hyde?
STOP THE PRESSES!

The funny thing is, I think I'd rather fuck a trap than a tranny. At least I wouldn't be expected to put my penis inside something that used to be a penis.

Pretty hot tbh

Being straight up gay with a trap instead of weirdly in denial with a post-op tranny sounds less convoluted.

You have no evidence

don't start, pedo weebs

pedo weebs?

wtf i hate adult swim now

Bernstein is a leftist Weird Twitter hipster who fancies himself as a new Walter Duranty, so of course he's butthurt he got meme'd on.

nice rare Louis friend

HE SHOULD BE LUCKY ADULT SWIM GIVES HIM A TIME SLOT TO SPEW HIS ANTI WOMEN AND Holla Forums TIER HUMOR FOR 15 MINUTES. UNFUNNY FUCK

>He's this mad.

The most annoying part of all of this is you'd expect when some kvetching Jew loses his mind and screams misogyny and racism at an organization that is filled to the brim with straight up marxists, maybe some of the marxists might think "holy shit, maybe marxists are fucking insane and I should distance myself from this ideology."

But instead, their instinct is to run to social media and defend themselves, saying "we're all far left communist retards here at adult swim, please stop calling us bigots :( :( :("

also I just googled to confirm that the guy is Jewish because I have no idea who he is, haven't seen a picture of him or anything, and yup, every single god damn time.

Not gay but he 's pretty passable. Would turn the lights off and pretend it's a woman. no homo

>have slept with male tf, female tg i don't even know what this means
Go buy overpriced scotch and shitty cigars for your youtube videos you homo.

Now we just need to get Eric Andre to leave over racism.

wut

He really isn't passable at all. Barely any of them are. I've seen maybe two that weren't immediately obvious, and in both cases they were heavily edited and modeling clothes other people gave them, and it was only pictures.

I have yet to see a tranny that isn't immediately obvious when you hear their voice. That is always, always a dead giveaway.

This one, it's the combination of the body shape with the complete lack of tits pushed up as if he had some. They never know how to dress like a woman either, it's always frilly lace under layers of dress clothes because they're overcompensating and turned on by wearing women's clothes. It's like those lesbians who ALWAYS wear suits and cut their hair like men. It's trying way too hard.

3:35- Holy shit, he almost breaks. I can only imagine what he was thinking, "God this is such pretentious bullshit and these idiots are eating it up."

yes

my sides

Get your Jewdar fixed.

Not Steve Blum, that's Jason DeMarco, VP of adult swim and creator of Toonami.

What the fuck happened to Tim? Is it a mid-life crisis?

Brett Gelman is a megacuck.

Trump IS good for comedy

Y'all motherfuckers couldn't make fun of the president for 8 years

That's so true it's almost an understatement. Obama was taboo for comedians these past years. No one was allowed to make fun of him and they still aren't. Comedy nosedived into cuckoldry these past 8 years.

Well shit that bummed me out a bit. Tim?
tbh though tim and eric awesome show was great for season 1 but was ruined after that. Also I kind of hate them for making that annoying skipping cut popular, now its fucking everywhere

just keep throwing around the words marxist and communist some more

words have no meaning

Sam Hyde's show wasn't funny. That was the biggest problem, even though i loved the *wink towards us with the Moonman and David Duke-reference.