Mr. Robot

Would you betray your heritage and accept islam for a hacker GF this cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_promiscuity#Modern
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you from fucking australia or what?

What's the level below shit taste called?

Of course yes

Islam brings traditionalism, faith and values

diarrhea taste?

It'll have to do. No cute girl would make me become mudslime.

yeah no

Nope. And even if you fell in love with a mudshit she should be the one converting, since you are the man in the house.

but islam is my heritage

Your heritage is shit !

I thought its Black Mirror
I just cant tell what is what nowadays

this is why nobody takes your kind seriously. get out jew

Even your *more serious* comparisons fall flat. Go back to AlJazeera and wherever it is your muslim brotherhood hangs out and plans the next assasination.

islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, only bigots deny that.

/thread

Get out MIDF

see

1-no
2-she's not even remotely cute
3-who the fuck is she and how is she related to tv and movies

I see nothing wrong there
Westernized liberal society full of decadent morals, sluts and hedonism is replaced by faith, militarism, fight for ideals and your religion.

There is still lots of beautiful old arabic Mosques and buildings dating back to 7th century
Eg. Kufa mosque

Read what is Al Wala' Wal Bara'
Also peace doesn't necessarily refers to peace as of lack of war but more about peace of mind and soul

I guarantee she has back hair.

And because you fight for your religion with such noble goals you end up killing each other daily over beliefs that are supposed to be similar.
Meanwhile orthodox and catholic christianity can tolerate each other without cutting heads.
As far as women go I've seen enough scarf women open their legs wide so you are ones to talk of sluts goatfucker.

Yeah like those converted churches from constantinople heh… truly the greatness of mudslime engineering oh wait.
And as a bonus your mosques are usually empty as fuck because of how empty your religion is.

You are on the right leaning chan that is celebrating Trump day in and day out, and you are trying to demoralize us with liberals. You should try this on cuckchan since there is a ton of them there but it falls flat here.

Very few give much of a fuck about your mosques.

Im not trying to demoralize anyone and certainly i dont have anything to do with liberals, i hate them.

Pic.rel. Its Istanbul get over it

Heretics that spread lies deserve death according to the Quranic laws

Anecdotal evidence =/= proofs
I recommend you reading this kikepedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_promiscuity#Modern

Kek, it seems like it wasnt the case durring the 30 years war between protestants and catholic when HRE was depopulated for years after it and it was one of the most destructive wars in history of europe.
The accepted figures are that urban areas experienced a 33% population loss while rural areas experienced a 40% loss in population on the territory of HRE.

Real peaceful coexisting right there guys

If Erdogan keeps going like this it won't be Istambul for long. Besides he has been busy peacefully coexisting with the Kurds :^)
Are you really using former conflicts to prove how violent we are and forgetting the shitfest that the entire arab worlds is right now ? What's next ? Crusades were evil but muslim invasion of europe was pure peaceful coexistence?
Christians don't run around bragging about churches, cathedrals and monasteries. We build other grand shit that does not have to be necessarily religious, but that is wasted on you.
Go join the taliban or something. Maybe among the illiterate mudshits there someone will take you seriously.

Policies of Erdogan do not interest me

Im proving you that christan religions are also violent and had plenty in inner wars

Yeah, thanks western world, first for creating arbitrary and artificial borders in sykes picot, installing a hostile and rogue jewish state know as Israel, destabilizing middle east, overthrowing our governments, staging "democratic" rebellions.

But oh great defender of muslims, is he not one of you ?

You miss the point of advancing after said conflicts and not advancing and staying in the stone age.

Maybe if your regions were busy advancing and uniting into something worth a shit you wouldn't be this vulnerable.

Blame brits, burgers and frenchies for that. They are not the entirety of the western world the same way saudi arabia is not the entirety of the aran world.
Besides I'm axis.

You are implying it was ever stable which is a good joke, but then where does your supposed superiority go if you are so badly splintered american can just pick a group, arm them and get the shitstorm started.
The shitstorm seems to have always been there.

Why do people even bother responding to the sandnigger anymore?

Fuck you too amerilard

Looks like an ugly guy.

friendly reminder that if you have brown or green eyes and white skin, you're just a shitskin halfbreed.

t. blue eyed master race

Trump: I don't know what to tell you, folks. Mecca is a big, fat mess. It has to go and that's that. It has to go. You’re fired. (Pushes button)

Rome's "eternal flame", the sembance of their iron will, was litterally shut off after christianity became the official religion. Paganism endorses a warrior's resolve, christianity however endorses you to get yourself killed like a pussy with as little resistance as possible, like a good goy, while Jamal fucks your wife, and then maybe sugar daddy Yehovah will let you into his gay orgy in space.

Neoplatonist philosopher Porphyry wrote:
"How can people not be in every way impious and atheistic who have apostatized from the customs of our ancestors through which every nation and city is sustained? … What else are they than fighters against God?"

Ergo: Christianity follows nu-male logic; muh ancestors were meanies and deserve to have all their life's work erased from history. Nationalism is bad, however Pedro, Jamal, Goldberg and Hussein are my bffs.

Go home and get your fucking shinebox.

She looks like a slug.

Not the same guy he was replying to. What I'm pointing out is that Rome's mass inflow of barbarians and christian overpacifism was what allowed the muslims and jews to take them over, roman's gave away their cultural pride and got screwed for it.

She is pretty cute.

Rome was well into its collapse by the time Constantine faked his conversion and set up his whore church.

In what universe are you living in where that shitkin is cute?
Get the fuck out of here.

No. Just rape her and raise the babies Christian.

islam believes in tolerance for other cultures & equality for women. thats why trump hates islamism.

She just reminds me of that pic of that muslim girl doing that hand thing.

Yeah, that one.
The girl in that pic is way prettier than op's.

Do Muslims even let their women use computers?

Out of all the sandniggers you could have selected, you chose this?

You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence.
 You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence.
You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence. You have no evidence that I have no evidence.

What kind of faggot are you?

This.

Just a remainder that most of Middle East before the Cold War managed to achieve a careful balance of Christians, Muslims, Indus, Buddhists and several other minor faiths since the Mongols took over. It all went to shit when URSS and US financed their puppet extremist dictators in the region. Same applies for Africa.

Why they had to chose a shitskin? You want to put a Muslim girl on the show? Sure, but get someone from northern Syria or Iran.

Didn't they try this in the 90s with Angelina Jolie?

I had to filter your pic, you made me do this because she's that repulsive.
Here's my pet, i named him Muhammad.

You call that good. Persians are the only hot muslim girls.

Some time travel there bra.

Is that why blonde blue eyed people have never amounted to much in history?

so there's a show on american tv called "mr robot"? that's a very stupid name

You forgot Churchill fucking Iran up

The Jews ever being God's chosen people is a Jewish lie. The real Jews (Judeans) were bad people too, but they most likely died out long ago therefore making them irreverent.

It's a Jewish show.

Then why did Muhammad fuck a six year old girl?

Yeah, it's as stupid as it sounds; It's about a 'le ebins audisd' who's über-ultra-mega-smart and knows like everything about computer, he's autistic and doesn't know how to speak to people, but his best friend (a really hot girl) makes him meet people, and he has regular sex with a girl next door to him, and he's autistic. Well anyway, he gets involved with this group of like super-cool hax00rz who are going to like bring down the evil global financialmarket dude, because money's evil LMAO.

Oh, and I'm not kidding, they literally make the main character a certified autist who bangs chicks on the regular, yet can't communicate like a normal person.

And the show literally starts with the main character talking about how much he hates money, and I don't just mean that he hates rich people, but he hates the concept of a currency, because it "controls people", and that's evil.

The show is epic cringe if you hadn't got that already.

The real Jews were black.

I want to have Lauren naked in front of me so I can lick every part of her body and make sweet love to her while she tells me how manly I am.

Top tier taste.

Don't let the Khazar milkers take you fam

trips confirm for cringy shitshow

For the entirety of the first paragraph I thought you were talking about The Big Bazinga Theory.

Problem?

REMOVE KEBAB

Why does that chick look like the Indian guy who played Zuko in the live action avatar movie? Oh God is she a tranny too?

Sunita Mani

I think she's indian or something like that.

No but I'd blow a massive load on her face and then make her clean up the mess with her headrag

Oh ok then dubs. she's got a big nose.

Pajeets have it bad.

It's written for the same audience.

Here's your dream gal, user.

Yeah, I used to get pissed at every random Pajeet whining about how no white girls want them and completely ignored Indian girls, and then I started working in a place with a lot of Indian women and, well, I still want them to piss off and stick to their own, but I can sorta understand it now.

>>>/zoo/