Why?

Why do they do this? If their instrument is their body, why don't they leave it blank in order to be able to fulfill it in a way that the next character requires?
Pic unrelated

Actor or not tattoos make me cringe. Why the fuck would anyone get a tattoo of Jack Nicholson on the back of their leg?

Most actors are really stupid.

Because whatever they do, some dumb fan will follow. Some of them do want to get tattoos for dumb reasons, but also because it's trendy to get one, and then some chucklefuck at home will think HURR I'M GONNA TATTOO THAT SHIT TOO.

I'd love to know of some faggot that tattooed Simeone or something that later showed his/her support for Trump. Skin forever cucked by a Clint Eastwood tattoo or something like that.

WE'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

This needs to be said quite often.

why would you ever ever think that was a good idea? a politician, seriously?

Beware the mark of kaine

God knows the level of regret the owners of those tattoos must have felt when they found out their new overlord is going to be Donald Trump.

Was it worse than the bernouts that got bernie tattoos?

It's a shame they never got to find out Burnout Bernie is pro rape and wants Americans dead before getting crushed by Trump.

I thought he was just a foolish old man. Didn't know he was this much of a scumbag.

I just want to use pot as a "If you shut up you get this." tool.

They wouldn't even get pot decriminalized in one fell swoop, but instead they would have to decriminalize pot 45 times instead of once.

I want a Rider in the Federal budget that would grant National constitutional carry, National stand your ground, National castle law,and other goodies such as repealing the NFA.

i didnt think about that. ill ad those to the list of things im going to ask my representatives to support.
CONGRESSMEN/SENATOR X, DO YOU SUPPORT
-national CC reciprocity
-national stand your ground
-national castle law
-repealing the NFA
-repealing the GCA (which would include FOPA and the huges amendment)
AND IF NOT, WHY NOT?

An old jew, user. We got a taste of that when he said white people didn't know what it is like to be poor.

that's not Jack Nicholson

This.
Slaves used to be branded, now they do it themselves with the image of their favorite thing.

This is a question that I want answered. Does anyone know someone with a celebrity tattoo? I honestly don't see the appeal.

Don't think they think about these things anymore, especially, as you said, the digital techniques just get rid of it anyway.

I always took that to mean he was going to show white people what it was really like to be dirt poor, but turning the country into a communist shit hole.

The need to worship something, in a godless society.

Once you actually look at them they get even more retarded.
I walked by some tattooed guy a year ago and he had
Tattoed over his chest along with anchors and fish and etc.
They looked like the shit people draw on toilets when bored.

Tattoos are safe replacement for actual scars from battle/hunting, as youth of today has no contact witch actual dangers so they mutilate themselves. Same goes for shit like Samoan tribes, they exterminate other tribes and bigger animals, so after few generations they scar themselves to emulate older members of the tribe.

Oh really? Is that true?

Yes.

I don't know if it's true it's a shitty theory I developed (studies show that tattoos have similar psychological effect as scars tho). Soldiers and prisoners are probably exception.
Well at least Samoan and similar tribal tattoos have folk aesthetics so they look decent, while most of normal tattoos look like absolute shit. I see decent tattoo on someone once a year at most.

They really look like random doodles in a public bathroom wall. No rhyme and barely any reason.

A person devoid of personality or worth will clothe themselves in icons of worth other's hand created. Tattoos are how the bland person with no personality attempts to create one because people who had personality and hardship made them mean something (soldiers, prisoners, bikers).

Follow these steps

Tattoos are a good way to signal "integrity" towards something, even if it's shallow and meaningless

say that to my face not online and see what happens

many hillary supporters got cucked this hard because they just hung around their hugboxes, patting each other on the back and telling each other that she's gonna win 100% anyway while closing their eyes from reality. they legit went full cultist and were just as surprised when the fake reality crumbled around them

It's baffling how people could get so worked up over a boring establishment candidate. Atleast Bernie had ideological grounds for retarded fanaticism.

No problem faggot.

Clinton is fucking terrible and she almost beat Drumpf, if they'd run Sanders I think he would've done it. Clinton is so shitty that her own party didn't show up for her, think about that.
Here's hoping wacky Drumpf's inevitable massive crash-and-burn mobilizes a new, radical left that buries the war-hawk boomer Democrats in a shallow grave right next to Drumpf/Pence and his corrupt cronies.

lanklets. when will they learn?

Underrated post.

Man, they pushed his shit in.

OP here, thank you for the non-political answers, they are pretty interesting. Meanwhile, I had sime time to think, and came up with a second question:

Why? You shouldn't be ashamed of your work instrument, you should use it, when it's needed.

Because they want to look like they have a semblance of decency and integrity, despite the fact that they may or may not be snorting cocaine out of a Slav loli's butthole.

Some of the hold off on nude scene to make it a big draw (or sign of commitment) for either the movie they really wanted to do (like Johanson with Under the Skin), to use it to get more money when finally agreeing to do one, but most commonly it is lack of willingness to commit to the role because shit like that is beneath them.

I didn't have the appropriate reaction picture.

drumpf btfo

You showed him, I guess? Have fun staring at Trump for the rest of your life.

To be honest, I'm still quite surprised by a lot of the things tattooists are willing to doodle on people.

Sauce of article?

who stares at the side of their ankle?

LOU WADS

No regerts.

This is sum next level get shit

for

and get paid in millions, and their word is gospel to SJWs

The wewest

That's better than a shittily drawn video game character or other stupid shit people brand themselves with.

I wonder if you're going to keep posting that shitty meme for four years straight.

They really don't give a shit.
They have fewer qualms about drawing things than furries.

If you sit with your ankle resting on your opposite knee you'll see it whenever you wear shorts.

You really think anyone besides brainwashed college students would vote for a literal communist jew?

Talking about hugboxes, fuck atleast Hillary had some mainsstream notoriety, Bernie Sanders is a fucking commie, the people wouldn't vote for him.