Is Star Trek Enterprise worth the time?

Is Star Trek Enterprise worth the time?

no.

no

it was far better than cuckyager, that's for sure

If you are not familar with Star Trek then it is worth a watch. Season 3 is the best season. Problems with the show are too many episodes rely on previous Trek knowledge to fully appreciate. Those same episodes are usually a slap in the face existing canon(Borg episode). Porthos is a more developed character than Travis Mayweather, the Doctor is a literal cuck, T'Pol is literally waifu bait, not enough Porthos, literally an AIDS episode.

Yes

This tbh. My main complaint about the show. The Quark of Enterprise without a doubt.

PORTHOS

beagles are the master dog

First 2 Seasons were shit, that whole Temporal Time whatever bullshit killed it.

However Season 4 it was actually getting really good. Missed out on seeing the Birth of the Federation and Earth-Romulan War

No. Boring characters, recycled plots that were done better on previous shows and the dreaded reset button after every episode. Berman and Braga are talentless hacks that killed the franchise and let it fall into the hands of Jew Jew Abrams.

Worst doctor and the worst series.

Patient: Doctor, I'm dying. Help me.

Flox: No. I say let nature take its course. Die! Mwaahaahaa!’ (twirls mustache)

Riker: Now that was inspiring. Computer, end program.

Nemesis WAS dreadful.

Yes. Be warned tho, SFDebris is not *entirely* wrong about it. But it is a good watch.

More could have, and should have, been done with it.

But if you want a Star Trek where physical fitness was actually a thing, you got it.

SFDebris theory about Breen and Space Tards is interesting

Stop using this excuse regarding Star Trek. Especially regarding the one show where it did not actually get used too much.

This has become Treks "Mary Sue" of insults.

I'll stop when it stops being true. Only DS9 had continuity.

Yeah but she's good waifu bait.

Porthos had the greatest motivations of any character on that ship. He wanted cheese, walks, attention from his master, T'Pol's leg to hump, and a nice pad to sleep on. Compare that to Travis Mayweather. Berman and Braga fleshed out the dogs character more than the token nigger.

It's the best Star Trek has to offer,so it depends on if you like Star Trek or not I guess.

Reminder that J.J. Abrams killed off Porthos off-screen as backstory to explain why Scotty was placed on that ice planet, it's explained as him using Porthos for a transporter accident and losing him.

And when Abrams got considerable backlash for killing a random minor character for a throwaway line, he justified it by claiming his intention was to have Porthos materialize on the bridge in the final film he directed.

To drive home this claim was bullshit, Abrams left the films before the last one and Porthos is still dead in the films canon.

And yes, the timeline of that makes absolutely no fucking sense to begin with.

BEST CHARACTER!

He came back in a comic that's considered canon apparently.

while i agree that generations was genuinely awful, they still made 3 movies and two new series after that