The Grand Tour

You anons ready for BBC Butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16306543/The_Grand_Tour_S01E01_(2_Part)
mega.nz/#!6JlHnBJC!09Z6Fs1brNJ7cCWN7wQIqiCOyPbJ6FP1aptVVZF1FJ8
mega.nz/#!HFszkIYQ!Uxdjo5kncT1-WKr1_eqo7YUjgdF62gUUEHEhIdhURco
archive.is/OVNDz
archive.is/ctN1x
imdb.com/title/tt5712554/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazon prime won't even get any subscribers tbh

Pretty much this, especially with the BBC still enforcing the TV Tax

I'm ready

2016 has turned out to be a good year.

It's been a GREAT year. The celebrity deaths especially the ones earlier this year were sad but I guess they were necessary losses to raise the fire.

Amazon Prime is not available in my country (Frogistan) so I guess I'll have to dl it.

It's not available in Canuckistan, either. Amazon should have rolled out their service to more countries considering how much they're shelling out for that show.

I'm Ready.

I keep forgetting to download this.

Apparently they heard you.

They had months to figure this out, why December for a show that starts this Friday.

Underrated post

DRAGON BALL GT!!!!

So anyone know if there's gonna be a lad streaming it anywhere when it comes out in a few hours?

Torrent where?

is it just me or was this show really somber? it felt like it was written and animated by a group of depressives.

Anyone found a download link yet
woulda expected one by now
I dont want to wait like a month for amazon prime to be avaliable here

What the actual fuck?

still no torrent?

Nope, this is strange, usually there would be one up by now.

Torrent: thepiratebay.org/torrent/16306543/The_Grand_Tour_S01E01_(2_Part)

ye this is gonna take fucking hours to download

720.WEBRip.x264-PLUTONiUM
mega.nz/#!6JlHnBJC!09Z6Fs1brNJ7cCWN7wQIqiCOyPbJ6FP1aptVVZF1FJ8

WEBRip.XViD-AFG
mega.nz/#!HFszkIYQ!Uxdjo5kncT1-WKr1_eqo7YUjgdF62gUUEHEhIdhURco

This is the Top Gear I've been missing. Not every bit worked, but it was good enough. I'm really interested to know how many views the episode gets over the week.

On a plus side it caused massive butthurt on the Guardian. They know it was good. Grand Tour is a new salt mine for liberal cucks!

Is [current gear] still running and if so how is it doing?

Apparently Chris Evans left the show, and Joey is now the lead.

The only salt I was interested in was from Evans and the BBC, but any will do I suppose.

Some from the BBC trying to poke holes for the sake of their own smug satisfaction. It just comes across as petty to be honest
archive.is/OVNDz

The biggest salt are the Guardian readers comments
archive.is/ctN1x

Neat

was expecting this to be their journeys only

That happened ages ago anons.

Just finished watching the first episode,, quite good, really. Not as polished as it could be, but I'm sure they'll get into it more. Not even remotely as bad as the first evan's episode of top gear.

Considering most of the crew working on TGT are the same the worked on the old Top Gear, it's not surprising that most things worked. My guess is they are still getting used to the bigger budget, and they will get smarter about how they spend it as tims goes on. The whole into in the desert apparently cost 3 million pounds, money that should maybe have been spend on polish in other segments.

Do you ever feel sorry for James May?

It's like the other two (well, Clarkson) sort of just push him around really

May's the only one to not have kids, and you could say "well that's his choice", or you could realise that he's a meek man who has been pushed around and manipulated by Clarkson, and that if he had the balls to stand up for himself, he probably would have kids like any other self-respecting man.

Smoking is another sign, I think, that he's trapped within the manipulative grip of Clarkson. I doubt the young May, the square-cut man, would have smoked.

I didn't really frequent the cuck gear threads that much when they were active earlier this year.

If may was as easily "pushed around " as you're claiming he probably would have abandoned Clarkson the moment the BBC booted him since they have more power to bully people into submission.

Did the BBC write this post?

He did an entire series on travelling around drinking cheap wine by the barrel and then talking shit about it to the wine-makers.

vid btw

wew

It looks exactly like something a certain Londonese spic writer/actor I used to know would write.

You know someone should send that to the Grand Tour twitter, I guarantee you they'll respond and take the piss out of it on the show.

2016 is the year that keeps on giving.

omgz literally trump in cars tv show

Haters are just gonna have to keep hating, cuz the ratings for The Grand Tour are quite good.

imdb.com/title/tt5712554/

The salt must flow!

Sold me on the show.

Did some say ==VILE==

VILE
NO

can you not do ==redtext== in the middle of a line?

Apparently unobtainable.

What the actual fuck?

Just noticed that on the catalog too. Is posting torrent links like and against the rules now or something?

Nope, I think we have a case here of the hotpocket being a salty vagina over the fact Clarkson and May are more successful without BBC in their lives.

Y'all niggas are retarded.

BO probs put the autosage back on depending on how old threads are. This process is automatic depending on the board settings

Look at the catalog and sort them by creation date and you'll see all of them anchored at the bottom. He did this a month ago too but changed his mind and then decided to change his mind again.

Well explain this thread not being anchored you communist twinkle toed cocksucker?

Nigger can you not see that thread was made 7 hours after this one? Why the fuck would it autosage at the same time as this one?

BO is a fucking retard honestly when it comes to this shit. Although the quality of posters isn't much better when they would rather talk shit than actual tv, especially a show that is going to cause a lot of salt and potentially harm the BBC a lot.

make a new thread.

It's up!