No Planet Earth II thread

Why is this board so shit?

Learning is fucking gay

THEY FOUND ANOTHER ONE? IS IT LIKE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SUN LIKE IN SPIDERMAN UNLIMITED?

This is a board for comic book movies, get the fuck out.

Most american post ever

Is it in 2160 resolution?

You might have to wait for the blu-ray edition, but the 1080p version is already quite 'heavy' in quality.

What is there to discuss?
You watch either it for yourself, or to show off to everybody else that you're an pseudointellectual.

Funny there was a movie about a second earth.

YEAH BRO!

My nigga! Don't let those Jews convince you that the Earth is a planet. The Earth is FLAT and always has been. There is literally no real proof otherwise. Just what the ((scientists)) computer graphic up and lie about.

what are you talkin about the moon is round so this means the earth is round two, what are you a moran?

all of these flat earth shills the earth is a matter of fact a rectangular prism

Holla Forums and their cohorts at Holla Forums are extremely sensitive to politically incorrect humor and feel the need to disrupt fun had elsewhere if there's even a bit of politically incorrect fun.

fuck off kikes

gravity doesn't real and the other planets and moons being spherical doesn't real and not ebing able to see mountain ranges on every horizon doesn't real.

right on man, that shit in the sky is round, so the earf is too and shit, fucking idiots don't know what they be talking about, and like if it were flat we could literally see forever what could stop you? not moisture or air, shits crystal clear n shit

Archemides didn't die for all you philistines to sully his good work like this.

Look at those vibrant colors.

The fact that you think someone might consider this intellectual says a lot about you.

I only watch educational television, like TLC and the History Channel.

You watch one and you have seen the others. Does this one have something thay actually makes it interesting, or just more of the same animals as every other nature documentary?

Why is this board so shit?

I have evidence

They don't know much about Sir David Attenborough, and probably was turned off by the boring American narration of Sigourney Weaver.

I got your rectify right here fuckboi

any good torrents for it?

Pawn Stars taught me more about history than school did and it was more entertaining too!

Did you even bother to read the spoiler?

Pawn Stars only gives tiny tidbits of "history" in between loads of ripping people off like a greedy bunch of jews.

Ripping people off is historic information.