Emmy Rossum: Trump fans threatened "to send me and my ilk to the gas chambers"

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.752974

I wouldn't worry too much about it Emmy, Holla Forums says that to everyone. Think of it as a kind of greeting.

Do you know why they do this? Because it obviously elicits a response. When will people start understanding this? You don't feed the trolls

Can't do that. We've got to build a wall first so you have no way of escape.

OY VEY

who?

People are getting sick of the violent, hate-filled, rape-supporting cult of Trump. I hope women start fighting back, I hope they buy guns and shoot trumpcucks in the streets.

Are you still here?

It would be like a Hollywood movie with all the blood, but none of the money lines (((their))) pockets, I like it.

When will you learn?

I think he has nowhere else to go, now that the Clinton Foundation is in disgrace and CTR is disbanded. Please no bully.

Women elected trump. Maybe it was rioting niggers they were afraid of.

I threaten to send my milk into her gas chamber.

Hilarious tbh

She knew the rules of Holla Forums. Tits or get the fuck out.

yeah this election has taught us that our system is completely insane & broken, and most people are still controlled by state media, tricked into voting for their own death & ruin.

i'm encouraging the women i know to buy guns/mace and learn self-defense, they're gonna need it when the trump kulten go wild.

Already got a hammer & bat for destroying the cars of capitalist, rapist (sorry for being redundant) Trump supporters. We hit quite a few already. Funny watching them scream and whine for their precious nanny state to save them.

If people were controlled by the media, why didn't Clinton win?

And what if people actually did vote in their own interest but you are too stupid to understand?

She plays in a main character in Shameless.
That's all I know of her, why she is given so much space in media I don't know - especially when the other actors are more known, yet less heard.

trumpo cant be allowed to take office, if this trend continue we'll literally have another Holocaust happening right here in america, against everything our multicultural founding fathers fought for.

Sounds like something we'd say tbh.

She's primarily known for getting her tits out

Are you honestly still here?

you must be new around here

post yfw trump is objectively just another pawn of capital and the status quo.
alt-reddit cucks were meme'd by fake populism to put an easily led stooge in the oval office, wow what a shocker! they'll defend it though, gotta keep their fragile egos intact for four whole years. gonna be a bumpy ride for them.

Stay mad.

Like rape in africa is like saying hello?

She should be thankful for the attention.

so I smell a hint self loathing?

If Trump is just another pawn, why is George Soros funding the protests?

If he is not than why his proposed Finances minister is a former director of Goldman Sachs?

I'm not the one assblasted that his side didn't win the election

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/rightypol/

Why does JIDF waste its time on Holla Forums?

They lost but their contracts aren't finished yet

>>>/sudo/

>>>/kudo/

I'd gas her chamber, if you know what I'm saying.

Post her nudes

I'd stuff her oven.

I'd bake my baguette in her oven.

IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOA

exactly

which is why shes doing this shit she wants attention

Surprise, surprise.

This guy is hilarious. He's a laughingstock here, but he has no where else to go. Sad!

HEY RABBI