ISIS you will pay for destroying Sumerian pyramids...

ISIS you will pay for destroying Sumerian pyramids. The Sumerians created the first calendars and had prfound knowdlege of the solar system without even using telescopes.

The Anunnaki will seek vengeance!

sciencealert.com/two-iconic-ancient-cities-have-reportedly-been-destroyed-by-isis-in-iraq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J3Oyad6IG1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does this manlet have to do with ancient Mesopotamia?

WE WUZ ANCIENT KANGZ

AY, SHIET, NIGGA

DAT CUNEIFORM BE MUH THANG

youtu.be/J3Oyad6IG1w

ALPHADUDE SHROOMS LMAO

That really doesn't look architecturally sound and the landing feet looks like scaffolding covered in copper and gold foil.

joe "i normally use apple products" rogan
joe "5'6" rogan

But he is no nigger and neither were the ancient sumerians.

who cares about ancient jew ruins? they are probably used to summon lucifer and then perform acts of sexual destruction while calling for allahu akbar

He mentions them in almost every podcast and alludes to them being a civilization founded by extraterrestrial. he just has to get that information in to his guest at some point

HE WILL KICK YOUR ASS

how the goddamn fuck is isis not btfo yet

god this world is so SHIT

Ameriburgers voted for Trump. According to him, USA will start pulling forces back and allow ISIS to ransack the region.

That is because he is a paid disinfo agent.

Because ISIS is ran by the (((west))).

ISIS destroying ancient artifacts pisses me off like nothing else.

wew lad

does joe rogan think the moon landing was a hoax? i know he did a shitload of shrooms and lsd and shit, but i didn't think he became retarded.

phallic symbols of imperialism and patriarchy.

The U.S was doing VERY little compared to Russia to stop ISIS, what Trump IS doing is cutting their support via "moderate" militias.

he is pro race mixing. is a known flat earth sympthasizer and believes in mandatory use of physcadelics. im pretty sure he is a masonic satanist aswell like a lot of his guests. It's pretty clear at this point that he isn't some high level masonry mk ultra subversive shit. It's disgusto and he can't keep getting away with it. Ancient history is all lies to destroy the white race and western civilization. He has the audacity to entertain the notion that physcadelics may have played a role in the evolution of conciousness its classic 1960's mk ultra masonic programming. Fucking kikes

trump is a cuck

So Trump is literally going to enact the wrath of Gozer on ISIS?

What form would Trump choose the destroyer to come in?

yfw isis pisses off the ancient gods and they come back to rape our ass with nukes and floods

You hillshills have a very strange definition of cucked.

i voted for bernie

Nah! This is more like it.

Nah, he just needs to sic Linda on them.

So you should understand being cucked better than anyone, yet here you are calling the winner a cuck.

hue this sumerian mayme is enjoyable It should become like the manlet religion or something; go for a float, open your chakras, and percieve with your third eye that the Sumerians were clearly getting operational support from ETs, also bananas

yeh pretty much this, Its astounding how quickly people forget recent history

I bet you she "ran" no more than 9 steps