JUST

JUST

I would rape and cover it with love bites, fam tbh.

They tried. Not with the cast and origin story, but the rest of it looks OK. Though all they're doing is taking parts of the film and SAC mixed in with some original shit about her past.

GHOST IN THE FRIDGE

why blur the crotch when there's nothing there anyway?

Gun should come out of outer thigh. I guess they already had the prop from those movie jewhanson played a black slut in.

BLUR

Was she originally a man? Jews sure are getting more deviant by the day.

scarjo is considered a 10/10 worldwide

deal with it nerd

America and Israel ≠ worldwide

Looks like a tranny.

Yup….the Lügenpresse's "shes hot" campaign of obviously ugly /jewish "women" continues.

She was wearing a flesh cloured skintight suit. You can see it tearing apart at the end.

What even is the rating for this movie? Easier for them to go pg-13 to not show tits and get a larger audience.

OH BOY, THE STRAINED-TAKING-A-SHIT-FACE ACTING METHOD!
I can tell the memes from this are gonna be great.

She was naked in the intro scene where she jumps off a building IIRC.

Maybe she's is a trap?

Yeah, no shit? She's a fucking robot. They're all wearing flesh-colored skintight suits. And neither of your pictures are helping you non-case.

aaaand into the trash it goes

No, even traps are more effeminate. At least they put effort into being effeminate.

Watch the movie again. It's very clear. You only see her nipples when the suit is torn.

Tits are too small.

Where have I heard this story before

Wait, SJ cut her tits off?

wtf world is this

That body is CGi, the real this is much worse. She's literally so fat and squat that they had to give her a CGi body.

*real thing is much worse

Well, pregnancy pretty much does that to a woman.

This should be illegal. I mean, she's a jew so fuck her but imagine if she wasn't. Could have fed God knows how many babies with those things. What a waste.

#NotAllWomen

Which one? The one where she murdered her kid through abortion? Or the one she managed to shit out without slaughtering it?

They were really hammering the Blade Runner visuals into that trailer. Also, I don't remember the Major being such a big brooding existentialist monologuer.

When did she have an abortion?

I'm usually anti-abortion, but for Jewish women I think it's better than giving birth

>>>/suicide/

REPUBLICANS LEAVE, REEEEEEEEEE

what is it then, self-defense?

go away lefty cuck boi BO never ever

Well, I guess if you follow the lefty line, it could be construed as self-defense becaus:

that line doesn't make sense though, because almost all abortions are of pregnancies that the woman got into through her own actions

Aren't liberals against self-defense? They should call for the police and wait for them to deal with the fetus.

And yet, I don't think lefties would see it this way.

I'd pay to see that. No need for tweezers or vacuums. Just good ol' snubnose and a .38 supersonic injection of lead.

Underrated.

Acting godly is now a woman's fault?

She wasn't, you can see the thin line around her neck in frontal shot, that's where the thermoptic bodysuit ends. The only time she's naked is the sequence afterwards, when her body is being assembled.

I didn't know edgy juggalos posted here, imageboards have changed.

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Where am I supposed to grab her? Unfair!

They made internet too easy to access. Now every fucking knuckledragger and shill has a platform to spread their shitty commentaries as facts.

Drumpf btfo tbhfamalam

To be fair, I heard that her tits weren't actually real anyway, and that she got a boobjob in her youth. She also apparently bleached her hair to look more "blonde".

Actually, reading through her biography, she seems like a generic whore who pretends to be all serious in front of a camera, but would ride your dick to kingdom come behind closed doors if you spat out a shitty pick-up line to her.

Age has caught up with her, though. Out of all the semites, Jews age the worst, and Jew/European mixes are usually uglier than any other semite/European mix.

Why did they put this old hag in the role?

I rate these posts 14/88