Hansen vs Predator

Hansen vs Predator was out for over two months and nobody knew about it? Six episodes out now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqaS2HT6Ea5CgesNDXU-OIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i guess there wasn't a lot of advertising
thanks for the heads up OP

Why are all the pedos white?

lmao

Blacks don't have the agency to drive 300 miles to rape a child.

They could get them using twitter

ftfy

pedo pls

niggers skip foreplay

If he was black they'd have to come in shooting.

niggas can get any aged poon they want in the ghetto for the price of a bag of chips. whenever you hear about "sex trafficking" in first world countries it's either niggers or sandniggers, no exception. riceniggers can do it in their own countries

Amerikan kultur at its peak

What the fuck is this, what a fucking shithole USA is.

samefag pedo lol

Don't they normally text the girl pictures of their fat pedo dicks and talk about doing degenerate things?

The age of consent is 18 in the US not 12 or whatever Europedos have.

> yeah lol
> and hopefully soapy lol

The first one on ep 4 seemed like a jew.

In Oklahoma, the age of consent is 16, and the law recognizes an age differential of two years. This means that no person can be convicted of rape or rape by instrumentation with anyone over the age of 14, with that person's consent, unless the defendant was older than 18 at the time the sexual act occurred.
if you are young take advantage of this. the worst they can do is juvenile hall.

But everyone here is either too young to understand what sex is, or too old to get it up.

are you talking about oklahoma?

Did anyone else smile like a maniac when Chris said, "Why don't you have a seat over there?"

Did he finally catch Nyberg?

My only problem with this is it's clearly entrapment. Other than that it's massive lulz.

It's not really entrapment. They say right in the beginning that the bait never initiates contact; they always wait for the pedo to start it. This is a honeypot. Entrapment is more like that A Wyatt Mann cartoon where the FBI starts harassing some random teenage skinhead into saying something they can spin as incriminating.

If we can get these troglodytes off the streets and breeding by any means necessary, then I celebrate all that Hansen does.

Shit, there's a lot of them out there.

After months of getting prodded to do so.

Nah it's entrapment.

They have the person pretending to be a girl try messaging the person for weeks/months to try and get close to them and make them feel comfortable about trying to have a relationship.

Given the issues around "perverted justice" (the group behind the show), it seems likely they are initiating contact and just lying about it. They would selectively edit the logs and whatever else they could to make it look worse for the police, which is why none of these people get prosecuted.

My money is on Predator.

I want feminists to leave

When did Chris Hansen get so fat? :'(

Are you retarded?
Caring a gun and knife is not strange in freedomland, having a tape in your car? Give me a break, ducktape is always useful, i have one in my car to and camera? I dont know why would anyone have camera anymore but who cares. Its not a reason to brand the guy as a murderer psycho.

He literally did nothing against the law

I want normalfags to leave

user, i'm sorry to tell you this, but you're a closet pedo
quickly throw your ducktape and camera out of the car before the cops find out

What the fuck is wrong with amerika?

He did nothing illegal and they charged him and gave him 3 years in prison

This is ridiculous

That's how we do things around here Pajeet. If you want to fuck children you should try Sweden or Britbongistan.

That dude actually didn't get in any trouble.

He conficated all of Jared's subs and his 8TB of CP.

This one was really funny.

They didn't charge him with anything related to the kill kit anyway.

t. Troglodyte

I would be surprised if any of them got in trouble.
This is classic entrapment.

Its still funny watching them squirm but I dont think they would have a case against any of them.

Only beautiful people should be allowed to walk in the Sun. All the uggos should be sent to dwell in the sewers where they belong, if not exterminated outright.

It's not entrapment. That dude was just really careful and aware of what he said, so they couldn't nail him for anything explicit. He was still definitely going to fuck her.

What a fucking child. They should have locked him the fuck up.

This one is Hansenkino. I won't spoil it.

Its not related to what the guy said. Its the general concept of setting up a situation that induces someone in to committing a crime, where the purpose is to catch them committing that crime that you induced them in to comitting.

Is there only going to be six episodes in this series?

Any mirrors?

Look up the other episodes. They have every pedo under the rainbow.

Welcome to freedomland™

12 and below is pedo

You're both pedo weebs and you will hang.

this "show" was always the kikest shit ever. i guess people like it because its a release for their irrational hate and violence. people love seeing people they don't like going through bad things, even if they're just paid actors, it's a release of endorphins in their lonely lifes or worse, their lifes married to a bitch.

its a TV show you idiot, nothing that happens on it is real. it's an instant endorphin release for people with sub 70 IQ.

They're creepy fucks but years in jail seems a little steep for chatting up girls online when Jeffrey Epstein and the DuPont heir got off with zero jail time despite actally raping and trafficking in underage girls.

Your urges aren't natural, they're the result of mental illness

please tell me more about it mr. armchair psychologist. i bet your many years of experience seeing Holla Forums .jpgs and television know better.

guess whos going to be strung up first
pedos
and people who dont move the fuck over in a store aisle when youre trying to get past

The worst.

No, only the Clintons, and their high ranking affiliates can kidnap, torture, rape and ultimately kill children and newborns in their satanic "pizza parties". And then use the bloody, mangled remains of said victims to bathe and eat in "spirit cooking".

clearly you've ceased to use logic, and as such you are less than human.

good day beast.

you sound fedora as fuck

stop playing the oppressed minority card it has no effect when you get off on little kids and teenagers

you deserve to be skinned alive for predatory sexual preferences - like any other animal

Except for Norman, but that place has it's own issues.

WTF?

I'm sick of this stupid Vs movie bullshit.

Superman V Batman sucked.
Alien Vs Predator was shit too.
This just sounds stupid.
What the fuck is Hansen going to do against Predator?

They're probably a trumpcuck.

3D pedofags need to hang

See

This wouldn't be a problem if Holla Forums still had waifus.

the fucking voice overs for the communication back in forth is always the best

ywn get to burn normalfags to ashes with magic fireballs

Says the hillfag who has been saying everyone else deserves to die for months.

rest of season one here:
youtube.com/channel/UCqaS2HT6Ea5CgesNDXU-OIg

ah fuck its blocked sorry