Shit normalfags says

Still a good movie. A good question would be why the ark turns on the Nazis. My theory is that the power of the ark comes from God so the Nazis treat it as a weapon rather than acknowledging the power comes from God so God punishes them.

But he was needed…without him the exact length of the staff wouldn't be reached therefor nazi would dig sand forever

BIG OAK STAFFS

It seems to be implied that it would have killed anyone who looked on it. Which is a little odd now that I think about it. Is anything like that ever stated in the religious texts?

Well it's said that humans can't hear or look at God directly becasue his form would blind or directly let them explode…..
That's why he uses prophets to spread his word or archangels like metatron to actually translate what he says

or, since he's supposedly omnipotent, he could just make his own form such that it doesn't harm people

kike detected

Nolan is the greatest director ever!!!

If thats so then why didn't God save the Jews from the Nazis. Why not prevent the camps from happening?

This is one of the dogmas of Christianity….the easy way out is Because even the shittiest form of him is still too powerful for humansthe hard way out would be posting a text long post with links and shit to let you analize bible, Luther and make you decide the solution of the dogmaor watch the movie dogma, they tackle that in it

Meme aside, was because they are chosen but still need to endure the troubles that humanity bring on them. Like the Egyptian and slavery, arabs and sea swimming, early Christians, Greeks and romans etc etc.

God would help them only if they can't help themselfs moses

It was an artifact of the semitic mountain god. Not killing foreigners would go against everything it stands for.

get the fuck out normalfag

Yeah I always assumed it was this. It wasn't about the Nazis, Indy and Marion not being worthy enough to look in, it's just a holy relic that is not meant to be disturbed.

Either that or Steven Kikeberg was implying it was only meant for the chosen people and Christians eyes are not allowed to look inside.

Perhaps because nothing happened in the camps.

my grandfather was gassed in three of them you fag.

But He did do that. That's sort of the whole premise of Christianity.

God doesn't exist, the semites are protected by the true force in this universe, our lord Satan, may he be hailed.

When you tip your fedora, your brain gets smaller

For some reason, when I glanced at your pic I though "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Time".

That actually sounds like it would make a good movie.