A lot.

Estrogen
Mcdonalds

I thought he was anti capitalism

Nigger what?

when he's not hungry

no exercise

tfw reddest state in the country

Now I realize that the electoral college actually favors the GOP. Shitty states like NY and CA have less electoral votes per capita, otherwise they would always rub their tiny balls all over the rest of America.

Why does this rich fat kike thinks he's part of the oppressed 99% exactly?

Fucking Californians keep flooding into the mountains…

It happens to yes, and it is something we should fight to keep.

I don't think he drinks his own kool-aid, that's just a character to get on the goy's good side.

Virginia is still too blue for my liking.
Fucking NoVA and Williamsburg.
God damn east coast Californians is what they are.

Oklahoma?

no wonder he's a liberal

aye

Trump's guards should throw him out the door, face first. Or keep tasering him until they smell bacon.

He says one thing and does another. Moore has multiple mansions, drives luxury cars, and is buddies with the same execs and big business people he claims to be against. if he believed what he preached, Moore would release his films for free, especially now that he is a millionaire.

the governor imported a ton of Iraqis this last decade or so.

When the bull's fucking your wife, I guess you're not quite getting as much exercise as you used to.

I want them out.

His face looks like a fat hotwheels

wtf happened to his arms?

fisting the ladyboys too hard, newfag.

After the imageboard of a lifetime, he's been """"""""""busy""""""""""

70% of his body is estrogen and McDonalds.

They were always like that.

rollerblading accident. He doesn't like to talk about it.

Something in the water.

tfw hotwheels has 100% abandoned us and sold us out to a fat freemason kike pig.

Holla Forums was right

Can you blame him? Holla Forums is the biggest board on this dump and they hated him for being a cripple and a kike. And they gave up caring about free speech a month after they formed, which was hotwheel's whole reason for making this site. Plus hotwheels doesn't have long to live, it was actually better for the users that he sold it to someone.

(checked)

(checked)
If you were a genetic dud with little time to live would you spend your days running a korean animation enthusiasts site populated by nazis, tankies, and retards or spend your days getting high and fucking Filipino lady boys?

they want to get rid of it, fucking idiots

he is not jew. only half slav - also holy shit he is fucking FAT!

Back to discussing Michael Moore please

he is limousine liberal. THE END

anonews.co/trump-wins-celebrity/

Go away Michael. No one gives a shit about you unlike our lord and savior the genetic dud.

it's the libs that want to do away with the electoral college now, yet the electoral college was created for circumstances just like this. hillary may have won the popular vote by about 600k votes (not much more than gore did on bush), but the electoral voters themselves are not forced to follow the popular vote, it's simply a guideline.

let's get an example here to give you a better idea. take (((jew))) york for example, traditionally they vote blue as fuck, because a handful of counties (read: nyc, li and whatever is right next to it) have a population count greater than the rest of the state (60% minimum). so right off the bat, if that area is majority of one party, it's pretty much guaranteed that one party will win the state over and over, as history has shown us and as the state has continued to do so. however, you look at the state in whole, and will see that the counties that voted republican majority outnumber the blue counties 2:1. this is where the electoral college kicks in, they have the job of making sure those other counties do have their voices heard, or else the blue counties alone would consistently decide elections and we would have a democrat majority every single time.

of course, this still isn't perfected, as nevada ended up going hillary's way despite two fucking counties voting for her to push her into the majority lead, even if slightly. the reason it isn't perfect is that almost all states run a "winner take all" method, which is how trump won. some states (i think literally like two) split the electoral votes, and imo this is how it should be done. trump would have still come out on top, but it would be a fairer election and the people would feel better about it.

also, for shits and gigs, every blue county you see here are also the areas of the country that have the higher crime rates. coincidence? who knows.

pic related