What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

A bull in every bedroom.

He wants to stop people from getting jobs in steel mills apparently.

MELTDOWN

Yeah, how much better would the world be if everyone smeared shit on themselves like he does for a living?

Being fat and dying from a heart attack

A steel mill worker fell on his parents and killed them when he was a child, don't blame him. Poor guy.

A burger, a bull, and his fill of moustache wax.

Reminder that he guest starred in one of the videos from

Who?

pretending to be a die hard liberal irl and a die hard conservative in his acting world

He looks like a fat version of that Elijah Wood image with the "did someone say sprinkles" caption in OP's pic.

Indeed he did.

What did he mean by this?

He's a libtard.

lel

In which he said like two lines to the effect of "hey there guys" and "what are you doing?" and did NOTHING funny or otherwise, which was pretty weird.

how was this impersonation?

Wow he rivals Blackfacekermit in terms of how good his impression is.

He also flew through the roof.

Was that the subreddit that got handed to Holla Forums for a few days?

Ahahahaha

We should leave the steel mills to the Chinese. Good Americans should stick to studying for a worthless degree, making "art", and pouring coffee into a cup.

You forgot Pepeology.

The professor teaching that class should be ashamed of himself.

I got linked to a discussion on HN with retarded liberals not understanding the meme.
I don't browse Holla Forums, but it's really cringeworthy to watch retarded liberals grasp at straws and try to pin the reason they lost the election on a series of cartoon frog edit shitposts cross-posted to twitter.
In a way, I guess Holla Forums got the last laugh and took the frog back from the normalfags.
May we always live in interesting times.