What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LQ0XW
reddit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he means the empire is space nazis. Though they're more human supremacists than white supremacists. Shame the new Disney cartoon doesn't explore Imperial xenophobia that much.

What part of "a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away" don't these idiots understand?

A galaxy spanning government basing their ideology around narrow racial characteristics when the said galaxy is full of human like species would be incredibly silly.

I'm pretty sure non-whites count as human.

your assumption is incorrect. fully one half of whites are not even human.

This line of reasoning will convince no one. We live in a positivist world.

positivism doesnt put food on a table or satellites in space

That's actually their argument: "philosophy is pointless because it doesn't put rockets into space."

Why would it be silly? Studies have shown that the more a robot resembles a human, the more people actually hate it. It's why niggers evoke such a strong natural repulsion among humans.

Now multiply that a few thousand times, and have the xeno possess weapons and ships, it's easy to understand why the Empire was so popular.

Sure, they hired Finn for a laugh.

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

lel

I wish someone would murder everyone in charge of Disney and their families.

pol was right all along.

are they stupid? its humans vs humans!
disney is so fucking idiotic they barely have any aliens
their idea of alien is asians, spics, moslims, womyn and nigs

I wish Disney included more alien characters in Star Wars.

HA HA THOSE SHITSKINS AMIRITE

I mean it's not like the entire fucking army not a decade ago was filled with them. Jesus fuck Disney.
Can't wait for that mutated sith fuck to mention something like 'make the dark side great again' or something. George Lucas in his black and white writing wasn't this blatant.

Isn't the Hutt crime syndicate also part of the empire? What about Palpatine's senator friends? What about Darth Maul?

Technically humans are animals.
Also, technically homo erectus was human.

Dubs, the Hutts are their own thing but they have worked with the Empire before.

Palpatine is pragmatic enough to recognize the talent he needs I guess. I never really understood where the ostensible human supremacism of the Emperor comes from. In every movie to date he never really mentions it, and it mostly seems to be an EU thing, though even then it's not elaborate to any degree. It's more of a throwoff "look how more evil the Empire is" kind of thing than a proper element of the setting.

b-b-but how will we push diversity then?!

Yeah, it's an EU thing. All kinds of hacks were let on that and a lot of hacks think preference to your own like is the biggest evil ever. In the original trilogy, the imperials only show disdain to rebels and bounty hunters who work outside the Empire's jurisdiction.

Cuckolds are prone to insanity, and more than happy to share it with the rest of us. Naturally, being that they are servile, pathetic creatures, they do not practice what they preach, and you find out that the natural habitat of the cuck is a homogeneously white, middle class neighborhood, and the only niggers the cuck gets to see are the pizza delivery boy and the bull he is to prep (and sometimes they are one and the same).

No

ANH and ESB make it seem like it's Americans vs Brits.

I've never been gotten so good by anything.

Judging by the location of those parentheses, I'd say he means that you have to be a white supremacist to truly be human.

The Hutts have always been in their own corner of the galaxy during these wars. Sometimes they'll help one side a little, but not often.

Holla Forums is always right.

He deleted the tweet. Make sure you archive it next time.

archive.is/LQ0XW

wtf i love the rebels now

This should surprise no one.

Underrated post.

He meant "I am a faggot, please rape my face."

Let's make sure everyone knows he said this.

Any white man who sees this movie is a cuckold. That is a fact. (I am 100% certain that Pleb Leddit Media will love it)

reddit. com/r/StarWars/comments/5cmmpc/is_this_a_new_official_stance_from_disney_or_a/

Lets troll these dweebs. Act like SJWs and make white men feel unwelcome in Star Wars.

These losers will eat up whatever starwars related turdpile is thrown their way, fuck the people who support this garbage. They should boycott all of this liberal propaganda films, power rangers, star wars, star trek and the rest of the "nostalgic" shill films. Clinton bottom licking jews, the lot of them.

Whiteness isn't real, but Blackness is, honey.

lol, seriously come troll these dweebs.

So the Hutts are like Rothschilds in space?

He loves white supremacy

If they were being smart with their Nazi metaphors, they could have made the Empire a white nationalist organisation, but they screwed that up when they hired a black man to play a Stormtrooper. You can't roll it back now, fuckers. The Empire is inclusive and multicultural. You already established this.

That was technically the First Order which could count as the Imperial Remnant.

There's also the issue of the first Stormtroopers being clones of Jango Fett, and apparently Thrawn is canon again now.

Not much of a difference in social functions, though. Or are you saying that skinheads have more worth than a nigger?

By now I'm inclined to agree to that assumption.
Makes it easier on the mind to purge the shit that infests our planet.

I think he's saying they blantantly misrepresented the event to fit their anti-white agenda.

I must admit I wasn't expecting to

So what do you think we are? Fungi? Archaea?

Do you remember 2015?
DO YOU?

They are doing it wrong.

I hate people like you so fucking much

Yes.

Missed him as soon as the first fucking teaser for Episode 7 came out.

Disney Star Wars is complete unmitigated cancer. There is not a single good book, movie, comic, or game to it yet.

I'm sorry about all the bad things I said about you. please forgive

it really doesn't. that was just a meme when the first trailer came out.

Skinheads are bottom of the barrel. Even white nationalist William Pierce thought that they were worse than niggers.

However, they're chosen as a "safe" option. Taxi Driver originally had nigger pimps, but Scorcese demanded a script rewrite to replace nigger pimps with white pimps. Probably because he thought that people would miss the point.

This honestly. I have seen so many pictures of skinheads with Israeli weapons and they're always fat, retarded looking fucks. Skinhead is more of an insult to NatSoc than anything.

When will Holla Forums drop this meme?

Skinheads are always FBI agents until proven otherwise.

When it stops being true.

…oh god is this real?

That the Empire did nothing wrong.

So by the writers own logic , Disney is selling space nazi toys? Cool Im sure they are ok with that being said heh

ABSOLUTELY