Say it with me freecucks

PRESIDENT

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

MY GOD EMPEROR

All hail His Grace, Donald of Trump, First of His Name, King of the Aryans and the First Men, Lord of the Fifty States, and Protector of the Realm. Bend the knee or GTFO

DOLAN

That's so funny to me. I don't know what it is with you alt-right guys but the stuff you make is so good even though I don't fully agree with you guys.

PRESIDENT

LIKE OMG CAN YOU JUST STOP??? I CAN'T EVEN, DON'T YOU KNOW A LOT OF PPL ARE HURTING RITE NOW??? LYK SRSLY JUST STOP AND GO BACK TO UR CONTAINMENT BOARD 4 SRS OR WTVR!!!!!!!!!!! :^(

Keep drinking that koolaid, tho.

all hail zognald trumpenstein leader of the (((free))) world

He's so butthurt he's been sockpuppeting as a hard right trump hater…..
This dude is the biggest faggot I've ever witnessed in my entire life.

D R U M P F
R
U
M
P
F

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on /cow/ of him yet.

It's because so far he's been smart enough to not give himself a name.

DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP
DONUT GAY CHUMP

he won't name himself, but we'll just start calling his homoerotic ass Drumpfposter

what did he mean by this?

How many times have you fantasized about daddy Drumpfy's penis today? I hate to break it to you but I hear it is TINY

I hope you're pleased with yourselves, you have allowed your repressed homosexuality to literally destroy America as we know it. Congratulations!

It's nice to know that you would rather start a campaign of racial extermination than come out of your closets.

I hate you so fucking much, you have no idea. You'll find out in due time though. You wrote the check and soon enough I'm going to cash it in, you'd better prepare for that day.

ALL of you reddipol drumpftards can just eat a steaming pile of shit and suck Drumpfs dick. Fuck every single one of you.

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

#DUMPDRUMPF

#MAKEADOLFDRYMPFAGAIN

#FUCKYOUDRUMPFTARD

best underdog story!

this is even better than the nomination one

you can just tell wolf blitzer is physically shitting his pants as all those states roll in

say it with me freecuck
PRESIDENT

I saw this on tumblr once dubs.

why dont you go back there newfag.

Well dubs, I've seen some people use it like that before so I wasn't sure. But no I will stay. I like it here.

then lurk more.

ok then.

=#NOTMYPRESIDENT==

He lost the popular vote, Drumpflet. If you try to go against the people (of color) there will be he'll to pay. What you're seeing in Portland is just the beginning you fascist motherfucker!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

#DUMPDRUMPF

DONALD

Do you have a whole folder dedicated to Drumpf? Thanks for proving me right you closeted little bitch. Let me guess, it's not gay if it's Drumpf that your fantasizing about. You make me sick….

Go suck daddy Drumpfs tangerine dicklet, you racist little beast.

JOHN

You marxists have been mindlessly parroting that for over a year. It didn't work. You lost. A smart person would realize that and come up with new and better talking points. But we all know that your ilk is not smart or original or talented.

Is this what it feels like for Dec. 25th to come early?

but election day is november 9th or are you just a clever troll?

the saddest thing is there is a much better play on his name that they never picked up on because it didnt come from their overlords. its so fucking obvious too.

I think its the Drumpf poster don't bother user.

Doesn't trump mean "fart" in Bonglish?

There needs to one that has the shit talking that the cuck Seth Myers flung at him in 2011.

Go back to Chongqing and seed your rice, Chang.

oh thats right i forgot you guys worship a 2 thousand year old jew who said his mother was a virgin and his father was god

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KOBE BRYANT AND ADOLF DRUMPF?

One was falsely accused of rape and had his career irreparably damaged, the other is a confirmed rapist who went on to become president.

WHY DID THE DRUMPFTARD CROSS THE ROAD?

To stop a "Mexican rapist" from reaching the other side..

WHY DID ADOLF DRUMPF CROSS THE ROAD?

He couldn't. He'd built a wall across it the week before.

WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU CROSS DONALD DRUMPF AND ADOLF HITLER?

Donald Drumpf with a silly moustache.

WHAT IS THE ONLY THING SMALLER THAN ADOLF DRUMPFS HANDS?

His dick.

WHY DO DRUMPFTARDS HATE MEXICANS?

Because "DEY TERK ARRRRRR JEEEEERBS!!!!".

HOW MANY DRUMPFTARDS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?

Three. Two to focus on the lightbulb, one to keep watch go "Mexican rapists".

I agree. Trump committed rape on live television.

KNOCK KNOCK

WHO'S THERE?

ADOLF.

ADOLF WHO?

Adolf Drumpf.

HUMPFTY! **DRUMPFTY!
FLUMPFTY! WUMPFTY!

Wee.

All me.

If you must quote me, my preferred pronouns: sodium/chloride

it would be funny if we werent all fucked

for what purpose?