Why is he not funny?

Why is he not funny?

His work's too depressing to be funny. He holds up a mirror to the sick world we're living in.

This one was pretty good though.

Probably a Jew of some kind.

The truth isn't meant to make you laugh but depress you.

>Did everything in his power to push propaganda aimed at aiding Adolf Drumpf

Gee I wonder what the problem could be?

Don't be surprised if he picks up a fan base though, if there is one thing I've learn over the last few day's it's that the inbred albino cave monkeys absolutely LOVE people who spread a doctrine of genocidal hatred. These fucks will NEVER understand peace and tolerance, we'll have to MAKE them understand, that is the only way.

He is. You just don't understand humor unless it's slapstick-tier type stuff. You probably have a room temperature IQ.

you still butthurt CTR?

Nope I get his humor its just not funny

He steals from tim n Eric and wondershowzen and just puts a right wing spin to it but its just try hard and cringe. He should get his own style

I think he is funny. debate me

Is World Peace coming back?

Because this style of post-modern awkward cringe comedy is essentially the same joke over and over. It loses its appeal before long and you wake up to how desperate its practitioners are.

I wonder if people will look back on this video in 50 years and wonder how it was allowed to air on cable television.

In 50 years jews will not exist.

Why are you salty?

Yeah, it peaked with tom green and napoleon dynamite, and has stopped being funny ever since.

yer gettin better but yer still laying it on too thick you havent reached poesian equlibrium yet

He is funny, it's just very niche humor.
He is he esoteric post-post satiricist.

How many dicks do you have to suck in order to afford your internet anymore, vault dweller?

Because you're too stupid to get state-of-the-art post-ironic humor. There is no cure.

Cuck-rightist

Ever notice how all drumpfkin kinda look the same? Just sick, inbread, and weak.

Hi reddit

Give me an estimate here.
Or are you a bum now that uses the dollars random people hand out to afford a phone and data to mobile shitpost instead of just drinking yourself to death like most bums?

This
Sams' humor isn't really funny unless you happen to be another art school dropout who became redpilled. I would also guess that most of you guys don't live out on the east coast and don't hang around the same crowds. I find sams humor funny because most of what he does mirrors events in my life.

You fucked up OP, Sam the nigger killer Hyde and his kill team did a heavy load out and are heading to your location now.

pls come to brazil

Who is this fag? I've seen him in some salt threads.

Is the sky yellow in the show?

Actually, if you watch the show, it's even more extreme with the yellow

I thought officer maggot was hilarious.

you must be new to the CTR team, haven't you heard that it's all ogre now?

I'm pro-Trump but this is fairly obviously fake cuckchan shit.

You have to go back

>>>/tumblr/

you must be new to imageboards

He's the guy who made all of those Trump airhorn videos (Super Deluxe) which were admittedly pretty funny during the GOP debates but then became an anti-Trump political statement later on and got incredibly stupid and not funny.

That's completely bizarre. It's like he understood the power of bantz and then went full cuck.

Nah, he thought Trump was a joke and didnt realize that his early videos enhanced Trump's bantz and had turned into Trump propaganda.

I guess that explains the faux-japanese Trump ad created by a happa who was trying to make fun of Trump by exaggerating him.

No, it's the same shit with a different election.

McCain used to appear on Daily Show all the time, and all manner of other liberal shows, and they'd gush over how he was the "only good Republican" because he was a progressive. As soon as he ran against Obama he became the enemy, and they tore him down as a reranged, racist old man. Same thing with Romney, he fucking wrote Obamacare, but as soon as he became the nominee he was a "creepy mormon weirdo who hates poor people".

They liked Trump when he was attacking conservatives because they hate conservatives. Then he won, and they wanted to tear him down as he became the enemy.

His shitck is he isn't funny which is still unfunny

Because he can't stop mogging for the camera and breaking character. It's like a less-creative Tim & Eric where nobody can really commit. It's on par with a lot of what me and my friends did in high school. Plus, his YouTube rants are so poorly shot and unplanned they just end up this bumbling mess.

The Alt-Right is so starved for cool entertainers he shot right up the ladder, but his stand-up is about as hamhanded and angry as any standard SJW firebrand.

The skinny dude of the MDE, I think his name's Charles, he is legitimately great though. He actually gives a shit and goes further than anyone.

go blog about it, blockhead

I hope so fam.
Note the giant blocks of censored text.