What the … what the fuck

what the … what the fuck

idc, would fug her

French comics. Looks like shit.

God i want to hold tight and tenderly kiss so bad

Cara has always looked fucking disgusting but the movie looks alright.

why can't we have manly protags anymore
the male guy there looks like a fag
whatever happened to bodybuilders and wrestlers being actors

The cuck agenda is real.

Luc Besson directed 2 of my most favorite films - The Professional and Fifth Element.

Lucy was complete shit. Now this. What happened to this man? Fuck!

he was never good to begin with, he just got lucky with having awesome casts in those movies. iirc leon was adapted from a book, and fifth element was hardly original as well.

Cara Delwhatever can't act. But neither can Milla Jojovich and Fifth Element was still good. Multipass.

fifth element was shit
his best movies were the professional and wasabi

That is a male, not a female. Eyebrow ridge an facial structure gives it away.

YES HER YOU FUCKING TRANSOPHOBE

Is that thing on the right balding?

wait, that's a guy ?

Yeah I know, she doesnt have tits.

It's because that's just how he appears in the comic, including the shitty haircut. Blame the french on this.

Charlie Hebdo was justified, tbh.

It's a freech comx

Some french comics are pretty great though so it balances out.

Oh look, is an "insert old song from overrated band" trailer.

Not even vaguely comparable.

Am I wrong for thinking this might be the only movie worth paying for? At least it seems creative and imaginative, I know its based on a comic book. But then again it could be riding on the coattails of Guardians of the Galaxy(Reddit the movie). The female lead looked good in a bikini. A skinny women in a bikini is always nice. It looks like it might be a fun movie too, no obvious political messages either.

Looks like it will be filled to the brim with cliches. But I'll see what happens. At the very least it is visually interesting.

Are they twins or something?
They have the same bitchface.

looks like standardized hollywood garbage with a dash of homosexual frenchie, im sure the fans of the gay ass comic are mad which was probably way better

They need to stop pretending that Cara Delevigne is attractive.

I kinda want to fug her mouf

Why the fuck does the CGI on a 40k fan film look better than this?

This looks interesting but I fear it will turn out like Jupiter Rising, a pretentious mess. I kind of want to see some good sci-fi movies again. We really hadn't had any for 10 years.

Valerian. It's a sleeping aid. Fitting.

Plus one upvotes from me, friend.

moon
source code
children of men
district 9
edge of tomorrow
ex machina

you need to look harder faggot

um u guise realise dose r wrms not ppl rite y u wanna fug them :D

Fuck I forgot about that one. Good movie

Haven't seen it

I thought it was okay

It was okay

Really need to see ex machina though that one looked really good.

All right, so what are your goys problems? This looks like a good movie.

It may sound trite but im pretty sure its the fact that it looks a)fake and b)kinda gay

Ill probably steal it at some point dont get me wrong but what kind of an empty shell of a person would you have to be to actually make an effort to go out and see this or be hyped for it

what do you mean by fake? i'm curious.

Well at least it's a new IP.

How was Jupiter Rising a pretentious mess?

Fake and gay? Are you some ray william johnson meme spouter?

So let me summarize

And I'm supposed to be mad about this? I want to see the movie, sorry goys.

what are you, gay or something?

It was called Jupiter Ascending and it's a perfect example of everything that's wrong with these huge cgi driven scifi attempts at a blockbuster film. They focus more on the effects and eye candy than on any semblance of a well written plot. There is so much wasted potential in scifi movies in the last ten years. Remember what made "The Matrix" good? It wasn't just the visual effects, it was the cast of characters that was sympathetic and engaging thrown into a compelling story arc with a fully developed structure of beginning, middle and end. What should have been the most compelling, edge of your seat moment in the movie, the wedding scene, was silly, rushed together, full of paradoxical implications and ultimately left the viewer with absolutely zero sympathy for the main character.
If Neo was exposited in the same boring, second hand, half-hearted way as Jupiter it would have been a completely forgotten pile of dung regardless of the razor edge special effects.

Go back to reddit. Children of Men is not OK.
Go back to plebbit.

To add to that District 9 is also complete bullshit, it tries to shove an agenda up your ass, about how you are fucking poor immigrants in the ass (aliens) and you are a bad goy.

=3

( ° ʖ °)

have a doggo friend, upboats all around

You didn't either, fag.

The biggest thing this movie has going for it is two white leads who are also supposed to eventually be together. There appears to be no political agenda either(no race mixing). That alone elevates it above all current year + 1 movies.

If your standards for movies is that they're good merely if they don't shove leftist sociopolitical propaganda down your throat then your standards are really low and the leftists have won.

Oh shut the fuck up. Here are my standards, if the movie has no stupid agenda to sell me, it automatically becomes worthy of giving it a try if it looks interesting.

My yard stick was relative to other movies, not some sort of absolute "measure".

KILL YOURSELF

What about a anime grill?

The two white leads are faggots.

I really miss dark, gritty sci-fi movies with guns and shit. Have there been any in the past few years?

Those are some hideous actors.

It was a movie aimed at teenaged girls, much like Twilight, only more retarded (something I did not think was possible). At least werewolves in Twilight could be wolves, and there were no werebees or whatever the fuck Sean Bean was supposed to be.

The Wachowski brothers lost what little talent they had along with their testicles.

Pandorum is all I can remember, I thought it was a pretty neat movie.

Children of Men is fucking garbage.

I'm happy to see the male protagonist working, i liked him in spiderman. The girl on the other hand is "famous (for the moment) woman celebrity that recently made a shitty movie popular with the normies", i'm almost surprised they didn't get jennifer lawrence, 2 years ago she would've taken the role. Cara's asmr video is top tier btw

The movie itself stinks of jupiter ascending but i don't think they'd go as far as adding a demigod-werewolf-angel-protector-chad in it. God, that movie was terrible.

this new mass effect looks even dumber than 3

LMAO, choose 1 you fagbutt

wait she has asmr videos? I didn't know celebrities had youtube videos.

They're good because they're attracting pedophiles?

The protag looks okay tbh. He actually looks like me and I'm not a faggot, so he's definitely not gay or a cuck.

Cara in the other hand is an ugly abbo though.

I keep hearing this, does she actually have aborigine blood in her?

underrated post

She just looks like one.

And a fridge.

Apparently.
Its hairline has receded further than mine, and I've definitely got the bald gene.

This legit aboriginal actress looks like cara tbh.

Does she huff gasoline too?

Is this fridgekino?

In Burgerland there are two choices, fridge grills or actual fridges.

Leon was an original script inspired by Besson's love for his wife who was much younger than him when they met. Fifth element was original also.

So are you just fucking gay or something?
How about having real fucking men play heroes. You know not bodybuilders and wrestlers. People whose entire schtick is non functional strength, posing, and muscles for the sake of looks. Why not have guys that are actually tough instead of people who just look tough.
Pics related
One is luke rockhold. A good looking guy who is actually tough and can kick ass.
Pic 2 is a body builder who probably can't wipe his own ass or roll over, but man THIS GUY LOOKS FUCKING TOUGH(and he also looks like a gay action figure)

It doesn't you mongoloid.

Literally no such thing. Stop meming.

There literally is such a thing. There are professional fighters who don't do deadlifts, squats, bench, etc. etc. and then they start doing all these aforementioned lifting excercises and it doesn't build power or help their functional wrestling strength. Sure there are many benefits to lifting heavy objects, but most of these benefits reach their plateau pretty quickly and the only thing you can really achieve athletically is "being able to lift a heavy object" which doesn't help you do really anything besides gain mass. would kick the shit out of every single bodybuilder. Hell I've met 60 year old men who could probably outwrestle most bodybuilders. These doughy "weak bodies" would beat the shit out of every powerlifter and bodybuilder you ever met because they spent thousands of hours of their lives developing flexibility, speed, reflexes, and dexterity as opposed to big muscles.

these are some of the greatest heavyweight champions to ever live at their peak physical condition.

This is what I was saying. If you focus far too much on building muscle you will lose your speed, your flexibility, and your dexterity. These prime heavyweight champs pictured here do not have lots of muscle mass as having large muscles also require alot of fuel(these muscle bound guys gas out really quickly and pretty much just end up as walking punching bags) and hinder your athletic ability. Sure there are freaks out there like tyson(who didn't really have large muscles when compared to the average bodybuilder) who are able to have pretty big muscles and still have functional strength, but they are the exception to the rule.
Also this doughy sonofabitch in pic is probably one of the best all around fighters to ever exist and I can guarantee that he would beat the ever loving shit out of Ali, Louis, Marciano etc. He would simply dump them on their ass and pound until they either got knocked out or gave up. Fedor would do lifting and kettlebell shit and all kinds of lifting exercises, but the goals were not to gain mass or to grow muscles, but to merely plateau what he already had and keep his muscles strong. If you keep putting mass on then you will hinder your natural athletic ability.

wasnt jacked like a freak at his peak either. he could afford to get jacked later on simply because he never was in the ring for more than four rounds unless it woent to round 5, and then he lost

Yea but his neck and back were pretty cock diesel even when he was young. If you looked at him compared to his opponents he was pretty damn jacked(but like you said yes he could afford it because he really only spent around 4-5 minutes actually fighting in most of his bouts)
Muscles cannot save you. This "lifting" meme needs to end because there are kids out there now who can barely walk around(can't even do a butterfly with their legs shit is sad man) at ages 24-30 because they fell for this shit at a young age.

Then again I do have to point out that most of the time the guys who lift and "get big" do usually get the hotter women. Most fighters usually don't pull in the quality ass unless they are pros who make bank.

I want him to fuck my wife.

It was a great movie.

Oh look, "functional strength" fags in Holla Forums. Please stop propagating this shit. There is nothing wrong with bodybuilding. No, the layman, won't know that the jacked bodybuilder is weaker than fat, barrel-gut geared powerlifter.

Oh god what is that thing?!

UFC is staged stunts and being paid to take hits, and this is also why submission moves are used all the time. Submission moves just mean two men writhing around while the audience thinks a real struggle is going on.

4 u

So thats what thats called. It looked so dull to me when they did that.