Channel Awesome Meltdown Thread

Why aren't any of those Eggkara biddies talking about the drama when it's actually happening?

Joe was screaming & in tears on livestream. Todd was lashing out at friends, family, everyone on Twitter in a drunken rage. And most importantly of all Spoony has amazingly pulled himself out of his drug addled stupor long enough to do the same.

Did anyone here keep track of it all? There's a ton of new content just begging to be made into webms, screencaps, captions & more from those of you who were trawling them when it happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Lindsay_Ellis
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Health&Medicine/ Doc-Health&Medicine-MscCures&Suggestions/PolioCausedByPoisons_files/current16.htm
learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/cells/scale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has Brad finished himself yet?

This would imply anyone gives a shit about Channel Awesome.

I wonder if Doug wold chimp out.

He knows he's going to have to go back.

I'd imagine if he was capable of doing that it'd be extremely fucking awkward and cringey.

Histrionic Hector hadn't monetized himself crying since JewWario committed Sudoku so that's how you KNOW it was really serious.

there is nothing more upsetting than seeing a fat man cry.

>>>Holla Forums
Fuck off.

Lindsay of course has been posting shit about how this just shows how much society hates women blah blah blah because like all raging feminazis she can't make the distinction between someone hating a particular woman rather than someone just hating all women.

I'm not angry though because now I know what I'm going to refer to her as from now on.

It's what propelled markiplier to (even more) fame so it probably works. You burgers love nothing more than soldiers, crying and kids with cancer for some reason.

She really can't and they've been whipped up into such a histrionic frenzy inside their echo chambers that they essentially believe that there will be death camps within a few months for anyone who isn't straight white male.

what did the mongol cry about?

ha, I don't care how qualified she is if she uses those qualifications to cheat her way to the top and line her own pockets.

How qualified do you need to be to sell out to everyone who gives you money?

so what you're saying is that I just need to find a crying kid soldier to make my fame and fortune? done.

7 dollars must buy a lot in Puerto Rico

Big Boss pls

Real smart out of the fag who spends all day playing games and making videos. Does he even have an education ?

probably a high school diploma at the very least.

he has a degree in Chicano Studies from Full Sail

I don't tend to buy into buzzwords often but seriously, what a cuck.

Some eceleb who offed himself. Other youtubers were tripping over their own tits making sympathy videos to get in on that sweet viral ad revenue.

It really doesn't matter to them which woman wins, just "a" woman wins. how ironically but not uncharacteristically sexist of them.

Is she not recognized as a white woman because last I checked, feminazis are turning on her for being the reason Trump won the election? Or doesn't she consider herself an educated white woman? I thought it was smart of her to profit from her own abortion.

couldn't tell you my friend. I have seen numerous white people the past few days shaking their fists & crying out "fucking white people!" somehow forgetting that they are themselves, in fact white.

I really don't understand those assholes at all. They're like high strung niggers in ku klux klan robes without a hint of irony, screaming that all blacks must be killed.

Where do these people come from?

Generation alpha confirmed for being more mature than gen-x and millennials.

hey…fuck you.

Well that woman is clearly not a millennial, is she.

siiigh noo…

silly New Yorkers, democracy isn't good only when it agrees with your opinion. You have to accept it when society makes other decisions too.

WHo do you think you are fooling, (((Noah)))? We all know you've been shitfaced for the past months without stop.

DUDE PYRAMIDS LMAO

This is what happens when you don't listen. The long march through the institutions would have failed if men like McCarthy would have been allowed to hunt down the commies before taking root.

He wasn't the hero we deserved, but he was the hero we needed.

Holy fuck i would fuck her so hard

Why is she so perfect >>>Holla Forums?

She's not that hot but she obviously enjoys giving head and being dominated.
Would chain to my radiator and love her my way.

has any of those pussies made a video crying about it yet? i want to enjoy those sweet sweet tears

I got a meltdown for you guys

JesuOtaku straight up disappeared

I'm surprised that Pissed off Pedro has not made a monetized video about it yet.

He is not Mexican though, so he will have to go way back to Puerto Rico, still, what's with those people who keep losing their shit just because the feminazi didn't win?

People in my country are losing their shit and Trump doesn't even care about us anyway, I doubt there will be a wall per se, I am pretty sure the borders will just be reinforced in a lot of ways.

Oh shit, probably the first one of those trans suicides that they're convinced is going to happen under the new Presidency.

Nah just kidding. She probably just changed identities again. Abracadabra, she's an umpire!

wasn't his Twitch stream meltdown on election night monetized?

Aside from the wall (which I'm sure you're right that he can't literally build because could you imagine the logistics or ecological impact of severing North America at that point. The Panana Canal was barely possible), they also believe that he's going to repeal socialized healthcare, gay marriage, abortion rights, etc. Is there any legitimacy to this because I've not heard even Holla Forums gloating about "STD ridden gay preggos BTFO"

Is this from Slither?

None to speak which, but you see, Trump was the candidate who ran on a platform of fear and hate, so of course now liberals are spreading… their fear and hate.

The hypocrisy of these niggers is palpable. It's completely exposed for anyone to see. They still don't know why they lost, and they will keep making the same mistake over and over until they lose any political power they had.

They usurped the internet for virtue signalling and promoting their brand of hateful, divisive rethoric first, but the common folk were right behind them, learning how to use it and how to free themselves while online. The (metaphorical) Day of the Rope for the cucks finally arrived, and they got their rude awakening.

No that's just what she looks like now. Can't just consume nothing but booze and funyuns like she did in her 20s forever without it starting to show.

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Lindsay_Ellis

4U

you sure now? I mean fun's fun when making fun of people who act like freaks but I don't actually want them to die in any back alley abortion clinics

wtf? where's my webm?
one more time.

kek, it just keeps going. good job user.

I want a link, I need more liberal tears, it gives me more will to live.

Replied you because I want to show you this

I can't wait to see Douge's reaction following this autistic outburst.

Us Jews are just family people like the rest of you filthy goyim. Tolerance. Peace. stupid Christians

Yeah nah. I've followed Trump religiously and I'm not even sure I've heard anything about gay marriage. Closest he got to that was with the trans bathroom issue where he just commented how he'd be fine with Caitlyn Jenner using the women's room in Trump tower should she want to, which pissed off a lot of Republicans similar to when he said that Planned Parenthood did a lot of good work that shouldn't be defunded (though it would until they stopped doing abortions with government money).

Even when it came to abortion, his principal comments on it were that he didn't want government funds used for it and that he's against aborting a fetus when it's a few days away from being born. In other words, he's against extremely late term abortion which almost no one has been in favor of. He danced around the subject similar to how he usually would when he was being pressed to be more extreme on an issue, and based on everything he has said on the subject he seems to be pro-life, but thinks the decision should be left up to the woman.

Thing is, the virtue signaling dumb fucks could never get their heads around such nuance so they all ran around like chickens with their heads cut off talking of how Trump was going to ban abortion and wanted to shut down Planned Parenthood.

Puerto Rican here, it doesn't.

Holyshit that reporter needs to get gassed.

Jews.

What are you talking about?

Explain.

I live less than a hundred miles from the border in West Texas and grew up in southern Arizona. Unless the terrain is VASTLY different in California (wouldn't touch that place with a ten mile pole) or the like three feet of New Mexico that touches Mexico (never been, not really anywhere anywhere near that state's border TO go to though) I have no idea why that would be.

Down in Big Bend you obviously couldn't build a wall because there's a MASSIVE natural barrier from entry there (seriously, it is an absolutely nearly ninety degree angle mountain along the border there) but you could probably fit a wall comfortably between state road 170 and the Rio Grande easily enough.

You could REALLY easily fit a wall on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande though. There is fucking NOOOOOOOOOTHING there, having driven up through 170 a gazillion times between Presidio and Terlingua/Study Butte I think I've seen a car driving along the Mexican side of the border maybe twice.

It'd require moving that road only the slightest amount but it could certainly be done. Would be less of a view but the American side's the prettier one anyways. Again, unless you went to the other side of the Rio in which case you could fit the fucking great wall of china there's so little there.

Also state road 170, which again I've driven along through Big Bend State Park seriously probably a thousand times, is regularly travelled by fucking nobody. You could seriously probably just tear the road out and there would maybe be three shacks that would be affected and a state park that virtually nobody goes to because a national park is right next to it.

To be fair I haven't gone through southern Texas a whole lot, like near Brownsville and all those shitholes so maybe the terrain's different there.

Traudl Junge, his last secretary often told in interviews, that people were amazed about Hitler’s blue eyes. Those who met Hitler, after the War often refer, in their reminiscences, to his remarkable pale, clear blue eyes, which many state, unequivocally, had a distinctly hypnotic quality.
Hitler’s eyes are important historically because of the mystical qualities sometimes attributed to them: followers frequently describe them as blazing, hypnotic, dominating. In objective fact, they were physically prominent – large and slightly bulging – and Hitler made a point of using them for dramatic effect. It was his practice, when meeting someone for the first time, to with what he imagined to be a penetrating gaze. Not surprisingly, this made a profound impression on many visitors, especially those who had come to the interview wanting this be their unforgettable meeting with the Führer. Others found the famous stare “opaque, dull”.
Goebbels described one of his first meetings with Adolf Hitler in the diaries he kept:
Shakes my hand. Like an old friend. And those big blue eyes. Like stars. He is glad to see me. I am in heaven. That man has everything to be king.
Leon Degrelle in his article “The Enigma of Hitler” (The Journal of Historical Review):
Hitler had deep blue eyes that many found bewitching, although I did not find them so. Nor did I detect the electric current his hands were said to give off. I gripped them quite a few times and was never struck by his lightning.
Sefton Delmer of the Daily Express wrote on February 23rd, 1933:
By a detour we next reached a part of the building which was actually in flames. Firemen were pouring water into the red mass. Hitler watched them for a few moments, a savage fury blazing from his pale blue eyes.
Karl Ludecke, who published a book called “I knew Hitler”, wrote the following about the first time that he heard Hitler speak:
Hitler was a slight, pale man with brown hair parted to one side. He had steel-blue eyes…he had the look of a fanatic…he held the audience, and me with them, under a hypnotic spell by the sheer force of his conviction.
Ernst Franz Sedgwick Hanfstaengl was a Harvard-educated German businessman who was an intimate of Adolf Hitler before falling out of favor and defecting. In his article in Collier’s, August 4, 1934, “My Leader” tells how he got to know and serve Hitler for whom he has greatest admiration.
Then Drexler introduced Adolf Hitler. He didn’t look very impressive standing there in repose. That is, until you noticed his eyes. He had clear blue eyes and in them there was neither guile nor fear. There was honesty; there was sincerity; there was a hint of scorn.
Martha Dodd writes in her book “Through Embassy Eyes”:
The first glance left me with a picture of a weak, soft face, with pouches under the eyes, full lips and very little bony facial structure. The mustache didn’t seem as ridiculous as it appeared in pictures – in fact, I scarcely noticed it; but I imagine that is because I was pretty well conditioned to such things by that time. As has often been said, Hitler’s eyes were startling and unforgettable – they seemed pale blue in color, were intense, unwavering, hypnotic.
Certainly the eyes were his only distinctive feature. They could contain fury and fanaticism and cruelty; they could be mystic and tearful and challenging. This particular afternoon he was excessive, informal, he had a certain quiet charm, almost a tenderness of speech and glance.
Hundreds of other, similar quotes are to be found in mainstream Hitler biographies. From John Toland to Alan Bullock, historians agree: Hitler had blue eyes.

settle down stormfag, there's no Pulitzer category for shitposts yet.

SAY IT WITH ME FREECUCK
PRESIDENT

Did you mean to reply to my post? I'm the top one, that wrote about western Texas geography. I didn't write the hitler thing.

I'm asking about why the dude (you?) thinks that it'd be logistically impossible to build a wall across the border. I live right by it. There isn't much *room* between state road 170 and the border, but it could be made easily enough and there truely isn't anything down there in the parts where a wall would be needed.

And let me tell you, west of Presidio you have fucking NOTHING between it and El Paso. Like. Just about three hundred miles of ranches and flat nothing. You could build a wall there easy as shit.

oh it was two lengthy posts back to back so I presumed you were the same poster, my apologies. Anyway, I think it could be done but the cost and time it would take to build would be astronomical and as I said there would be a severe ecological impact to wildlife, waterways, etc which have been crossing freely bath and forth between that area long before there was a U.S. / Mexican border.

Most of Holla Forums supports abortion as they say the vast majority of abortions happen to nigger fetuses.

I'm the second guy. It's a copypasta from Holla Forums.

Why did they lose?

most of the border is a desert, numbnuts. theres a grand total of 4 lizards living on the border.
also
there is no water in texas. desertification is real.

In one word, hubris.

West Texan from earlier here.

He's weirdly right. In the western part there's the Rio Grande, and… that's it. Seriously, no lakes or anything over here.

Lake Amistad however is near Del Rio and it is in fact on the border and a sizeable lake with a pretty sizeable fishing industry for both countries and some of the best bass fishing on planet earth if you're into that sort of thing, speaking from experience

There certainly are animals down here, way more than you'd think, but none that I know of that would be crossing the border.

Do understand, the border between Texas and Mexico is the Rio Grande river. For most of the year a deer or some shit can't just walk across it.

For the other part of the year it's bone-ass dry and a deer can walk across it, as can, and does, Paco

There's life down here certainly but yeah. Not sure any that would be affected by a wall of all things. Birds wouldn't give a shit and I've NEVER seen or heard of like a Javelina crossing the border or anything, though that certainly doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'm not an ecologist.

Compared to the cost of all the other stupid shit that we spend money on now I can't imagine it'd be as expensive as, say, maintaining a fleet of aircraft carriers we just barely use or maintaining the world's most expensive air force that we only sort of use for anything. Or spending the what, like, 16 billion a year on Sheneequa to have seventy kids on the government's dime? It's a fucking construction project, we've already built roads, buildings, government installations, and in the case of Del Rio an air force base, right next to the border. Why would a slab of sturdy cement be impossible? I can't imagine it would be all that time consuming considering that, again, we've already built plenty of shit along the border successfully. It's a wall. It's not like we're talking about a space station here.

I also, again, know dick diddly about the New Mexican and Californian border as those two states are liberal hellholes I have as little to do with as possible. Maybe it's different there, but in Arizona it isn't really.

i oughta know, seeing as how i lived there for 12 years.

I feel so ashamed for my generation because of stupid shit like this.

Neat, wherein? nearish Alpine myself. Brewster went red this election because we're awesome. Jeff Davis did too because they're called Jeff fucking Davis county, and all six people in it are awesome. Presidio did not because Presidio and Marfa are about the two worst places on planet earth I'm pretty convinced.

The only thing the wall would harm is the invasive species Homo Wetbackicus

and annual migrations of monarch butterflies, I don't think they can fly high up over a wall like birds

absolutely disgusting

I REALLY hate when people take quotes out of context, and more often than not, the quotee lets it go. Fair fucks to Trump for taking him to task. "I didn't have wifi until now, just magically!" Yeah, go fuck yourself.

aka the painted whores of the animal kingdom

good riddance, I say

And that was a typical encounter earlier on in the campaign when Trump was less polite with the media.

Can hopefully make it more understandable why so many people have a warped perception of Trump's stances even now.

I like how these feminists pretend to not wear skirts because of their belliefs instead of the reality that they have fat, ugly legs.

who is that in the gif

is it a trap

That's some pretty alpha behaviour. I wish my country had a president like him.

How are they still making James be in these videos?

I have never been happier to not know who the fuck people are.

Because, at the end of the day, no matter how much Holla Forums says that James was "uncucked" because he shat on Cuntbusters. The truth is, obviously, that Cuntbusters stroke his cinema autism nerve; he couldn't stand it, because he saw all the CGI and cringy comedy and had to say "no" to it.

He's still a big cuck, much like Brad Jones, and the internet cucks tend to gravitate around Channel Awesome, in a way or another.

I want reddit to leave.

Should have beaten some sense into her too.

I would make a joke about how you shouldn't "misgender" this mentally-ill individual because it's the CURRENT YEAR, but then I realized, the CURRENT YEAR is no more. Down are the days of the redcoat cuck screaming C'MON! at the top of his lungs to condemn people for their ideas. It's CURRENT YEAR + 1 now. It's the Anno Donnaldu. It's a beautiful year.

sequel to this webm

no one's talking about him you Latza-Poster. Latza is the past in 2015 and now it is the current year.

Most people have just seen BW pictures of him so I assume the artist was just plain ignorant, not necessarily having an agenda. I know of his clear blue eyes, a non.

Are these internet reviewers under the impression that they're part of the intelligencia?

I hate to admit this, but they are to some people. There are people out there that look up to PewDiePie and Neistat, CA holds conventions where people cosplay as Linkara, and I'm sure there are similar autistic e-celebs that have equally autistic fanboys who hang on their every word. The fact that Spoony still has patrons is telling, both of the state of young Westerners with malleable minds, and of how media is consumed. It's foolish to think that with how easily led some young people are (Even twenty-somethings and older), that these retarded Mother fuckers aren't shaping the course of the future in even a small way.

Back when I saw AVGN, then ANN, I thought "What a funny gimmick." Then it exploded. It's the same as anything, one person has an idea, and it spreads like a virus or cancer because a lot of people don't have an original thought their entire lives.

They know poor people don't give them money so they shit on them.
It's like if these people forgot that not everyone is rich. I'd say the same about the people at RoosterTeeth. You can see them bragging about the last high tech stuff they bought, then the next day you see one of them destroying a desk with a PC and several gaming consoles on it. I remember when a few years ago Gavin was mishandling the disc drive of a 360 or saying stuff like "I don't care if the screen of my iPhone gets broken, I could buy another brand new one tomorrow". Sure he's free to do whatever he wants with his money but they should remember that some of their viewers aren't millionaires like them.

The Isle of Enchantment

I have no idea why you guys lost the election. Maybe blaming the white working class for all your problems isn't the best way to make them come to your side?

America flipped a coin. Trump is an easily controlled neo-liberal in the vein of Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush 2/Obama/Clinton. The whole "outsider/maverick" thing has always been a pandering show and he was bought by Wall Street in the mid-nineties when he almost went bankrupt from poorly managed casinos. Being a dick got him the dick vote over Shillary's vague wimpy promises and "look I'm a woman!" schtick. Right now people are far more afraid of each other than of the govt, so the MSM is doing its job for Trump's handlers.
If the Dems had run Sanders they might have won on compassion+novelty vs Trump's anger+novelty, they failed to realize that you need to present the illusion of change to sway modern voters, only new things [or things presented as new] are exciting in the post-modern world. Anyway Trumps already making deals with the exact same banks and corporations and their lobbies, including Israel, while appointing corrupt Nixon-style mouthbreathers like Christie, Palin, Giuliani, Huckabee, Sessions, etc. Eisenberg & Mnuchin too. New boss is the same as the old bosses, but don't expect this to sink in for a year or so, same as with Obama's first term when we knew that it had all been a goddamn sham; this new Prez is just "hope & change" for the new trendy social media-loving "alt-right" instead of the boring lame-duck old-school democrats (old people who mostly didn't vote because everyone fucking hates Clinton, she's terrible).
This post is wildly off-topic and no one will read all that, but I've attached a comic from when I was a young man and things were exactly the same.

College.

I think this is the morning after.

but……did it work?

Mental gymnastic Olympics.

since when is rejecting the advice of leading experts in any field, considered "questioning?"

he's not questioning… he's not curious and looking for more information; he denies the people who study the shit for a living.

next time your plumber tells you he needs to install drains UNDER the floor instead of in the cieling, go ahead and tell him he's wrong. because thats basically exactly what anti-vaxers do

And I still question my plumber because the plumber is paid to put in more plumbing. Do I really need it, or is simply trying to screw me over so he can rip up my floor boards and make me cut him a check.

well people who arent retarded get vaccines for their kids. or you could be a danger to everyone you come in contact with and shit in the toilet that isnt attached to a drainpipe

Since the scientific revolution, I believe.

I guess the difference would be how much you actually know about the subject. Sure if you know enough about plumbing or just general home owner knowledge you could analyze and accurately diagnose your plumbers intentions, but I really doubt trump knows jack shit about climate science or immunology.

The sad thing is that "controversies" like vaccines could easily be solved by buying/downloading an immunology textbook and just reading the vaccine section. It'd literally take a few hours of reading to get enough information to be educated, but you faggots won't bother to do it. You'd rather stick with infographs and word of mouth facebook memes.

OOOOH, THE SALT, OOOH, HIS TEARS TASTE SO GOOD

Did he continue his Final Fantasy videos or the Ultima series?

I think he just did streams

Hmm, sounds about right.

How high do you think the wall will fucking be? It is not a high rise

Can't hurt to try zapping the gay out of people in either case.

Bigger image.

They forgot Wojak

Found something connected.

That's actually pretty funny, I like it.

Textbooks are not written be scientists. They're written by individuals that write for a living, often just taking a previous version of the textbook and adding a few more comments/references to certain sections.

So it's a bit silly to act like a textbook is much of an authority on the subject.

The issue with vaccines that some people have, primarily is that they think too many may be giving at one time to a child at a young age and then cause problems at times. As well there are concerns about what is essentially a preservative being added at times that could be dangerous, such as mercury which isn't actually necessary for the vaccine to be made and work.

So for those concerns you could simply allow people to space out when vaccines are done and allow a choice of what kind of vaccine you want (like mercury using or non-mercury using vaccine).

Most people have no idea what the anti-vaxxers' concerns even are so I would imagine most would be shocked to even learn about those proposed solutions given how simple they may seem.

As far as climate science, we don't have evidence that the earth has turned into an oven. Past predictions, if accurate, would have had the earth about 15 degrees hotter than it is currently. Instead the temperature has gone down slightly over the past century.

The fear mongering that went on in the 90's and 00's is still fresh in many people's minds and those ludicrous arguments for what was coming are not going to be forgotten that fucking easily.

Many of those doomsayers now have tried to change their argument from saying the earth was turning into an oven to "the weather changes", which is meaningless as the weather has always changed throughout the year and we could randomly get storms which could cause damage.

You also have the fact that many of those places that were supposedly studying the climate turned out to be editing out any data they came across which would have proved their hypotheses wrong.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH VACCINES!

If you aren't vaccinating every year you are human waste and should be rounded up by the government.

its simple.

Don't vaccinate the child dies from the disease.
Right now due to herd immunity that won't happen but if enough dumbasses don't vaccinate then smallpox be back baby.

Mercury was used as a bonding between two molecules and was many times less than the dose you get form your average fish.

Dose matters.

Global warming was overblown yes but while climate temperature is fluctuating the seas are still warming and the melt is still ongoing. Greenland is currently got the main ice deficit.

The problem is that you have complete morons in the media interpreting data into clickbait and and extereme morons in Green activist groups going full retard on the data.

Vaccine shills go and stay go

Looks like vaccine-induced autism is more than just a rumor folks.

Drumpf is going to make vaccines manditory for you fucks

Yeah and Vermin Supreme is going to make everyone brush their teeth and give everyone a free pony!

Looks like vaccine-induced autism is more than just a rumor folks.

Look you anti-vaxx piece of shit, you are destroying herd immunity by not vaccinating everytime you are told to. You are just a dumb fuck since you need to be told this.

JUST GO VACCINATE

VACINATE YOU FUCK
VACINATE YOU FUCK
VACINATE YOU FUCK
VACINATE YOU FUCK
VACINATE YOU FUCK====VACINATE YOU FUCK
VACINATE YOU FUCK====VACINATE YOU FUCK====VACINATE YOU FUCK====VACINATE YOU FUCK==vvv==VACINATE YOU FUCK====VACINATE YOU FUCK====VACINATE YOU FUCK

are you a parody, or actually that fucking stupid?

The only fucking parody here is you, a parody of a human being since you don't give a fuck about herd immunity.

HERD IMMUNITY MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT!?

moses christ of mecca, calm down.
I'm gonna take the bait and assume you're legit.
I'm a different user, and a pro-vax one, but you losing your shit is only hurting the case.

Dubs, I was just joking. I wasn't saying anything against vaccinations. Calm your autism man.

He can't. He got vaccinated.

okay, listen, I got an idea.
Vaccines supposedly work by introducing germs to your organism, that make your immune system develop.
AIDS attacks&sabotages your immune system, making it useless.
Does that mean we can try to cure vaccine-induced-autism by giving the person AIDS?

Spacing vaccinations over the course of a couple weeks rather than doing a load of them at once doesn't seem like it'd kill a newborn.

They think Mike Pence is going to be the one running the country, because John kaisch alleged it to be so, that they came to him asking him to be his vp. Of course, this is more than likely just another part of the MSM's smear campaign along with kaisch being a sore loser.

Vaccines are supposed to introduce inert VIRUSES to your immune system. Viruses of course are completely rubbish, and exist only as cartoons in your textbook. You can't verify if they exist yourself, though you should try.

Yeah, you got sick. This doesn't mean it's some fictitious semi-alive organism and boy you better get "vaccinated" against it with all these chemicals or you will die. Nearly every case of a virus is diagnosised based on symptom instead of actually detecting the virus, and many symptoms are close to symptoms poisoning cause.

thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Health&Medicine/ Doc-Health&Medicine-MscCures&Suggestions/PolioCausedByPoisons_files/current16.htm

Vaccines are one of the most shilled things. They are designed to make you sick, not help you. The medical industry doesn't want to cure or protect anyone, its run by kikes that want you to die slowly.

What did Holla Forums mean by this?

I used to love Avatar but since he became a fan, it ruined everything. Everyone in the Avatar community considers him Christ because he joined in on kicking a horse so dead, it's already grass.>>538264

Wow I didn't know the community went to shit because of him. The only bad thing I remember of ATLA back in the day was the shippers.

hahaha WTF is he talking about?!

I nearly forgot about narrative they tried to push that Trump wouldn't do anything as president and it'd instead be all those around him doing the work.

I'm not sure if that's really what's in play right now as far as narratives though. It seems more like just fearmongering about everyone Trump is having work for him as much of the media have loathed almost all of them. They got especially uppity over Bannon from Breitbart getting an appointment as they spent ages trying to smear Breitbart for daring to write anything about immigrants committing crime and were pro-Trump.

It's AK 1 (Anno Kekini)

He had as much to do in attracting autism to that fandom as Korra did. Hell, the very few criticisms people have on ATLA and Korra came from him besides from the Great Divide and the reception of Book 1 of Korra

Most retarded comment in this thread, and thats saying something.

Please move to africa so you can commune with your disease, mentally or otherwise.

They are visible under a microscope dumbass. If you truly cared about facts and not just shilling your insane tinfoil hattery you would go look yourself.

It means we're on never-ending downward spiral of shitposting and it's impossible to stay on topic or tell who is serious.
10/10 best board

Because Cuntbusters was plain horrifying.

No, they are not. Bacteria are visible under a microscope, and can be photographed. Viruses can not and have not. They are claimed to be seen with electron microscopes, but again all you get as proof of their existence are cartoons.

You would know this though, since you are a vaccine shill.

ScreamingMantis must be worried that he'll send the cooks at her local PF Chang's back too.

So she bitches at people who wrote in Sanders yet can't bother to go to work because Trump won? What a loser.

Well she got the job anyhow but that won't last because she's a ratchet, histrionic, drunk showing the usual level of magnanimous grace displayed by Hilary supporters.

Its funny dubs, how they act all self-righteous yet end up being the most horrible pieces of shit ever.

Lindsay is still so triggered that she's taking a self-care vacation because only someone who is affluent and white could look past other people's political differences, just not her who is affluent and white. Oh and also openly advocating overthrowing the democratic process because her chosen candidate didn't win, very mature.

Lindsay is such a child.

isn't that the most amazing part is that they've fancied themselves "the heroes" in their storybook version of life but the moment they don't get their way they begin throwing tantrums in every direction.

How come abortion loving feminists always act as childish as the babies they aborted?

This is Chris-chan levels of autism

because they've gone their whole lives getting their way with everything and being able to pout their way into getting it whenever they initially don't and now they don't know what else to do except stamp their feet and cry harder hoping to still get their way. I'm frankly surprised they haven't threatened to hold their breath until Uncle Sam gives them the President they want for Christmas.

speaking of which I'm surprised Chris-Tran hasn't made some hilarious vlog comparing Trump to Robotnik because he will force his female mind into a male body just like how Eggman forced Flicky into a robot monkey's body … Oh well looking into it some other autist already has. God Bless the internet.

and that's why Republican election offices closed in my area and in many other places pre election. Because when you own the guy obviously you don't back him. And of course you have people withdraw support from him so that you can make sure he can win because you own him so obviously that helps his chances right? I'm not sure if you're baiting, retarded or just a wannabe oldfag. Do a flip when you kill yourself faggot.

the jew is attempting to use the only meme it knows; repetition.

abloo bloo bloo

Notice Malcom's furfag avatar!

where did it all go wrong for Malcolm?

Weird, Lupa's initial reaction was to tell people to stay positive and that things will get better. What made her change her mind?

I know! it's weird. Women aren't known for being capricious.

Malcolm is his slave name, his name is Zeke.

literally who?

The Nostalgia Critic's actor of color, Malcolm, is a furry.

I'm pretty sure the Dali Lama is nationalist.

It didn't ripoff any specific anime.

He is a deposed aristocrat eager to get back to oppressing his serfs.

He also got Dante Basco to appear in one of his episodes.

Doug has been shit but he's really gotten so much worse since his Nostalgia Critic return. It has become his vehicle to vent his political views. The all skit based review format isn't helping it either since he has to try to get back his investment from the failure of demo reel.

He and his brother for the Korra vlog, they praised Korra and Asami getting together in the end as a gimmick for a good cause. If you are praising something when you know it's a gimmick, you hardly have any credibility to be called a reviewer. He pretty much shit on his previous fanbase (what little there is) on his Meet the Cranks review where people who liked his old stuff were idiots stuck in the past and his new format is way better.

Jeez didn't know he shit on the old fans with that. I used to watch his stuff but got out when he did Ghost Rider. At that point I realized he was a hack.

wow, what a petulant loser

I never paid attention to her, but now I see Tamara is just as big of a cunt as Lindsay, if not worse.

Trump Triggered her off the internet

Oh huge cunt, of course she was a big supporter of the Ghostbusters reboot and completely bought into how it was the boys just not wanting to let girls into their club. And her Tamara's Never Seen video series shows that she's really not a a lover of film from how few classics she's seen which makes me wonder why she went into acting.

True dat. They have to go back. What a stellar gal.

Did she riot and burn cars too?

of course, that's hwo they show they're the heroes of society

She didn't "buy" into anything. She actively was pushing it. E-celebs are not independent. Only idiot normalfags think that in 2016 (((big media))) doesn't have its tendrils implanted in internet media. Star Wars The Feminist Awakens being shilled so hard should have shown this to you.

She went in for the same reason all women get into "acting", attention and money. Women do not care about art, they don't understand it beyond how it makes them feel, and they do not have any real talent in it. If they can remember their lines and put on an appropriate facial expression then they are "good" actresses. If they act like the producer's whores then their worth as an actress rises. Bad actresses become "good actresses" and "good actresses" become great actresses. Their default worth in all situations comes down to sex. The only deviation from this is if they are part of the tribe.

i want to fuck that goat

2016 is truly the year of the Spoontang!

He's gonna get you!

anytime, fags…

I didn't think he could get more cringe-inducing, but he did

hahahaha Lindsay is still just not getting over it. I think she needs counseling or something.

leftists blame white people more than nazis blame jews jesus fuck

I'm fucking dying

At least Todd isn't actually white while doing that. I think I've figured it out. He's Armenian. The same cancerous country that brought us anita Sarkeesian, Kim Kardassian, the Young Turks and one of the nuttier girls I've ever dated. Maybe those who were trying to ethnically cleanse them were onto something.

Fixed that for you, faggot

reality is just like my cartoons

t. liberals

I thought only Ana Kasparian was from Armenia? That and didn't Cenk deny the Armenian genocide?

well she's bad enough you see because she's better than you and if you voted for trump you're just dumb you fat fuck!

I still would hit that shit like a piñata though, fuck all of them are so sexy but so crazy

The Young Turks are the ones who killed Armenia. Unless you're Cenk, in which case, THEY NEVER FOUND ANY BONE FRAGMENTS or some shit like that. I don't know, he's crazier than Alex Jones.

JUST

This is the greatest video on the Internet.

Prove me wrong.

This is.

Lost the popular vote and it's a guarantee that at least 3 million of those votes were made by illegals. When the complete record is made, libshits are going to be ultra rekt when it's on record how many votes were not just made by illegals, but the dead, and the repeat votes. After all, in non-voter ID states, you can go into any precinct you want and make another vote.

I can't. However as much as I'd like to I won't watch it again because my doctor has instructed me to limit my sodium intake.

Casting a fraudulent vote is pretty brave you know. They're just "re-enfranchising" themselves, you bigot.

But the only people to ever be caught in instances of voter fraud have been Republicans…

The butthurt is so palpable I can make a tub of butter from it.

Maybe in your universe because democrats are the party with a consistent history of voter fraud and they're the one who constantly resist voter ID which is the default of most other countries. Map courtesy of the lefty hellhole mother jones.

children's cartoons can be a fine allegory for real world events, just not the example he gave in regards to the IRL event to which he's referring.

I don't know, it just seems like a childish dumbing down of political discussion, although I guess it's a change from "Why Trump is literally Hitler with a worse haircut #4546221"

kek

here is some triggered spic

THE WORLD IS MELTING
THE SEA LEVELS ARE RISING

Give me free university you white supremacists !
I will just spam videos and avoid taxes by being a youtube whore.

Since when did video game critics start talking politics?

since gamergate

lol fuck off retard. Why don't you go back to being one of the Amish since 1800's tech is the just right tech for you.

Lets dismiss the electron microscope because you, a tinfoiled retard, don't like or understand them.

Your existence must be a joke to those who know you.

also there are some that can be seen under microscope

More like I don't have an electron microscope or a so called virus sample to verify the claim. Sorry that I have discernment in what I believe instead of just believing what I'm told.

No, there are no viruses that can be seen under a standard optical microscope. There are symptoms of so called viruses that can be seen, but not the claimed viruses themselves.

None of this matters anyway, because it isn't like you give a fuck. It is printed in official scientific publications that viruses are real, so you believe they are real. You probably also believe that man-made climate change is real, or if you don't then your cognitive dissonance concerning that pack of lies prevents you from examining any other scientific dogmas.

careful though, I heard that there's a fake Ricky Vaughn account used by Louise Mensch

OYYYY VEYYYY

Not true. There are several giant viruses that are large enough to see under a conventional microscope (Megavirus, Mimivirus, Pandovirus, Pithovirus, etc.)

I thought this was the best timeline.

What an obnoxious moron.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, user. Ever.

They are actually fucking salty about the EC sabotaging the popular vote. Just another reason to revolt.

Oh yeah, like pic related (megavirus) which you mentioned. Totally looks like a real and believable picture, too bad I can't get a sample to verify the claim, guess I better just blindly believe the picture though.

100nm is actually bigger than my CPU, which is 22nm.

In other words, the Megavirus is actually fuckhueg compared to a Haswell CPU.

After looking at that shitty black and white cartoon your response is to talk about one of the smallest parts of your CPU, a part that you don't even see because it is inside the die.

Furthermore that picture I grabbed just has that line of measurement at the bottom without any context.

learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/cells/scale/

keep sliding it over until all the wonderful virus cartoons appear along with their measurements.

Here's a supposed picture of the HIV, all the other images I can find are obviously cartoons, but feel free to look at them on google images if you want to see the scary colorful images some artists have created.

HIV is supposedly around 130nm in size and this picture's measurement key seems to confirm that, but can you prove with that picture we are looking at a virus instead of an assortment of bubbles?

Yeah, just like with polio…

Oh, and look at this polio picture, another assortment of bubbles. Well it's a good thing we have fantastic colorful artist renditions to show us what the bubbles are supposed to be imagined as.

Make sure you are scared and get vaccinated goyim, there's nothing suspicious about any of this.

It is also especially amazing how you can see through the tops of these viruses (and supposed cells) like a cross section. I bet it was hard for the scientist to cut them all in two for the picture…

I know correlation is not causation, but still makes one think.

That's not even close to the largest one. Try Pithovirus, it's massive.

Spoken like a true retard that has never once looked through a microscope in his damn life.

My God you're stupid. You are below WE WUZ KANGS nigger tier.

Why is Pissed Pablo so angry about Trump? What's this guy's problem?

Goddamn, Brad's friend Sarah is such a SJW. This was in the latest vlog for the new Harry Potter movie where they started talking about the trailers. She actually suggested that the new power ranger's blue ranger should be revealed to be gay because the actor who played the original blue ranger is gay in real life. Did she forget that Star Trek thing with Takei? She shows concern for the white washing of Ghost in the Shell saying that if a person from that race says it's racist, it is. Ironic showing concern for when another race says something racist but wanting to push gay blue ranger when she didn't even ask for that guys permission who I don't know the name of. Then she brought up worry that Depp was working with the woman he supposedly beat for this movie, even though there hasn't been proof to that claim.

Newsflash burger, your counry only counts as 60% white because you count the 20% of "white latinos" as white.

That because liberal hate white Latinos. White Latinos tend to hate darker Mexicans

all of Peeved Pedro's opinions are shit and uninformed, why would his opinions on politics be any different?

OH SHIT NIGGER YOU FOUND ME OUT! I GUESS BACTERIA DON'T EXIST EITHER BECAUSE THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME WAY UNDER A MICROSCOPE. TAKE A LOOK AT THESE FUCKING CARTOONS OF "BACTERIA". EVERYONE KNOWS DISEASE IS CAUSED BY MIASMA.

because he's got the angry joe army backing him up for his eventual grab at political power?

#Iliterallyhaveneverseenashittiertweetinmyentirelife

See

Wew