Model Sheets

Model sheets thread?
Also concept art, because that's fun too.

It's relatively easy to find model sheets for cartoons, but I wonder if there's any for comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

solidfiles.com/v/QkPqkeQL72prg
solidfiles.com/v/BzrYz6BB3BjR5
solidfiles.com/v/PMazM8BmK7Npw
solidfiles.com/v/Bzrnevdgkg55K
solidfiles.com/v/gWVGej4pngYL2
solidfiles.com/v/Mg3pv6PkqgmDn
solidfiles.com/v/33nxKN8qnPxVX
solidfiles.com/v/PMaRBmQRVDxqj
solidfiles.com/v/62Yx4rBvezqKB
solidfiles.com/v/8N5xwnGBNYjMx
solidfiles.com/v/62Yx4r7ReerKa
solidfiles.com/v/Mg3pv4ZeZ3nyL
solidfiles.com/v/w8PmxMzVNPDPv
solidfiles.com/v/nN3RPKXzDwyBk
solidfiles.com/v/Mg3pXKyvGkPj4
nexttime-gadget.blogspot.mx/2012_08_01_archive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GOPuwAld0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any western animation model sheets show girls in just underwear or naked?

I doubt that there is a model sheet for comics, more likely they just look at old comics to see the uniforms.

Model sheets exist for cartoons because they usually have a team of people working on them and they all need to be on the same page on what the people they are drawing look like.

Those are some squishy butts

i had no idea so much thought went into elmyra

No one added anything while I was away?

guess not but I've been appreciating what you posted.

Then have some more. ^_^

fuck off

Your autism is astounding.

Do you even have a life outside of waiting for people to post tumblr filenames?

I'm sorry, did I trigger you by getting pics off the internet? If your fee fees are that fragile, maybe this thread isn't for you.

In layman's terms, go suck a dick.

one of these characters was my childhood waifu.

it wasn't the loli.

Hehe… dat vagueness, though.

fuck off

I posted most of the Chipette sheets in an earlier thread…

Get bent.

I'm not saying whoever drew this is a pervert. Whatever allegation regarding lewdness doesn't come from me.

I will say I don't think Santa brings this person any presents, but that's all I'll say.

That's a reference to the cherub sliding down the rainbow from Fantasia.

That's pretty lewd!

Suuuuuuure

80s Alvin has better designs than it deserves, and the quality of the animation doesn't do justice to them. The quality of the animation of the film does.
But it's a fucking terrible film that happens to look great.
TV show: great designs that are pretty much lost in the cheap animation, awful characters and plots.
Movie: great designs that are used well because the animation is good, awful characters and plot.

A lot of poses can appear lewd out of context. Also, little children aren't exactly hyper-vigilant about the social acceptability of every single gesture they make, because they tend to lack self awareness, don't stop to think who's watching them, and lack the mindset that associates certain gestures with sexuality.

It's a thing called innocence, and being that you're here on an internet image board, I'm guessing you've forgotten there is such a thing.

Sometimes part of being an artist/cartoonist/filmmaker, is portraying reality (yes, even cartoons include some reality for verisimilitude). Want to know why, even in Western animation (until recent years), little girls tend to have a lot of panty shots?

It's because the girls are too young to worry about policing their hemlines, and aren't thinking about why it would matter if someone sees their underwear… while parents tend to put little girls in dresses with fairly short, flouncy, skirts, because "why would anyone bother looking at or making a big deal about my child's crotch; it's a little girl, and what normal person would sexualize a little girl!"

Crazy, right?

A child who runs around their house naked isn't thinking about sex, or ever imagining that they might be viewed sexually. And the average adult wouldn't see that child and think of their behavior as lewd or sexual.

Also, you're looking at one key-frame in what was probably 24 frames per second of animation. 1/24th of a second. She could be doing anything from sliding down a slide, to jumping on a horse, to falling back and landing on her ass.

Much hay can be made from a split second of footage, taken out of context. Paparazzi make a living off of capturing split second glances and micro-expressions, and acting like what they captured was a sustained action. Case in point, those pics of Depp looking like he's leering at a little girl, or Beyonce looking like a M.U.S.C.L.E. figurine…

This is more or less the last of the easily accessible stuff I have, unless you want to include anime.

Enjoy.

Some of that was more in the vein of concept art and storyboard, but I've seen that stuff get posted in model sheet threads before, so I just went with it…

The key-frame stuff was a bit repetitive, but I wouldn't underestimate the fun of flipping through them in an image viewer and watching them animate.

That's more or less it for me, unless you want anime model sheets. Hopefully others will contribute something.

whelp, I'm horny now.

You need a blog.
That's not sarcasm. Your rant=good. People need to read it.
At least spam that shit. I know I'm copying and pasting it.
You could have totally dropped a mike at the end.

Samurai Pizza Cats counts as cartoons? I'm pretty sire I have model sheets somewhere.

Yeah, I have some of those. I've been holding back on posting any anime stuff in this thread, unless someone asks for it.

Because I'm sure I'll get both barrels for it.

What? Is that's an early Astrid model?

Any model sheets of Cleo (preferably not that shitty one done by DIC internals but the ones done by the japanese animators)?

It would appear so, yes.

Is there more? I kinda like it…

Why is she wearing a shirt but nothing else?

More Mission Hill please.

Did Craig change his signature?

Bump?
Because these are useful.

bump for more cute characters!

Is there a way how I can just download all of these pictures in bulk?

Dunno.
But I'm pretty sure I have a big ass pack somewhere.

OK, I'm ready do deliver a lot of designs but I need to know if there's interest.

That's it for SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron remember to like and share, and follow me on Facebook and Instagram. Links in the description, and hey if you like this thread remember to subscribe.

I know it's a cartoon and the characters aren't supposed to look photo realistic, but that waist just looks hideous.

jesus…

(Checked)
Muh dick

The Kitten Man?

I will cherish these forever.

I real life skunks aren't sexy, though. So't go fucking them because they're not into that.

What artist at H-B drew this, they look way too cartoony for what the actual show looked like

does anyone have any character sheets or concept art for "Godzilla the Series"?

I bet I can get a regular iguana to fuck a Empire State miniature to recreate that picture.
Shit's gonna be SICK, bro

I have Samurai Pizzacats designs and Digimon too, I think.
But technically those are anime from China.

thx anons just saved everything in this thread for my collection

Union decide Digimon was changed enough to be a new, American, production and not a dub and by the same standards Samurai Pizzacats clearly is. Post em.

Just noticed the dates on those Bugs model sheets.

Yes sir. At once sir.

Tha-that's all the Samurai Pizza Cats I got, sir.
I hope you found it to your liking, sir.

So perhaps you'd also be interested in the Digimon designs?

Of course!

Yes sir, at once sir. Please don't beat me too hard, sir.
Not that I'm telling you what to do, sir.

That's all the Digimon stuff that is in no way lewd, sir.
I'm sure you wouldn't like the models showing their undergarments…

Of course we'd like them…

Yes. Of course, sir. Please forgive my foolishness, sir.

Well, that is all the Digimon I have.

Would anyone have some character sheets and concept art for Jackie Chan Adventures?

I've been looking around but really can't find much which is weird considering how popular the series was.

But actually you just wanna see Jade naked. Maybe you wanna learn how to draw her because you wanna create your own R34.

I'm posting PPG models because it's a big deal right now. The reboot sucks hard because the team behind it is leftist.

Bump because I'm sure I have a shitload of model sheets somewhere.

I hope he doesn't, nerd soap is why they cancelled Tiny Toons

The closest thing I can think of is Ralph Bakshi's concept art for wizards show's some nude fairy, but that's not even accurate the final picture.

I can't remember seeing any nude western model sheets

not model sheets but some concept art of Pepper Ann

believe it or not, no, I just like the art style and wouldn't mind getting a deeper look at the creative thought process behind it.

to be honest, Jade is my least favorite character.

model sheets maybe?

Super Bump

Have more? I wanna learn to draw Star because her cunny.

I'm tempted to buy the Art of Frozen book.
Have you seen it? It's gorgeous.

As always, it looks better than the actual movie and makes you wish they'd return to 2D.

I think this show is overrated and she's too annoying to fap to. I guess my life is doomed.

Some interesting stuff ITT

good shit OP

Well, I like to share.
Since you like the thread you're my friend now, right?
We're friends? I have a friend?

I have some. I'm not posting the snowman because that cunt is useless.

Are there Loud House designs and junk around?

Bump because some people love this thread.

That's a pretty fucking boss iron man design. Just needs to fix the turtle shell back thing.
Shits all over the last few designs they have gone with.

I never realised Starshine 2 was a Walt Simonson design. I can totally see it now, with 20-20 hindsight. She's got that sort of Moebius/Kirby thing Simonson has going on, like Archangel, Apocalypse, Beta Ray Bill…

From the bestest lewd cartoon ever.

Maybe if you're gay.

good find

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo………………………ooo………

A classic

Those cosplayers are a disgrace. They're not up to the glorious little girls with dicks from the Chinese cartoon.

Surprisingly understated genitals for Po~ju.

Noice

'Member Little Memole?

really? did they REALLY NEEDED TO DRAW HER NAKED!?

Actually, yes.

oh boy… its this thread again…

Whats the name of this anime?

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Ojamajo Doremi.

Boku no Pico.

Love this song man. Good choice.

Yes.

Holy shit is that by Adam Warren?

I'll tell you what I know for a dollar.

bump

nah. Maybe he's just not attracted to her.

All these Disney posts and no single Donald Duck and his family? I really need it for my artwork.

Couldn't you Google it?

solidfiles.com/v/QkPqkeQL72prg
solidfiles.com/v/BzrYz6BB3BjR5
solidfiles.com/v/PMazM8BmK7Npw
solidfiles.com/v/Bzrnevdgkg55K
solidfiles.com/v/gWVGej4pngYL2
solidfiles.com/v/Mg3pv6PkqgmDn
solidfiles.com/v/33nxKN8qnPxVX
solidfiles.com/v/PMaRBmQRVDxqj
solidfiles.com/v/62Yx4rBvezqKB
solidfiles.com/v/8N5xwnGBNYjMx
solidfiles.com/v/62Yx4r7ReerKa
solidfiles.com/v/Mg3pv4ZeZ3nyL
solidfiles.com/v/w8PmxMzVNPDPv
solidfiles.com/v/nN3RPKXzDwyBk
solidfiles.com/v/Mg3pXKyvGkPj4

Somebody wake up the mods.

wait was My life as a teenage robot designed in Japan? or is this some fanwork?

I just hear its popular there.

Actually a couple guys over at former Gigiamax wanted to do an anime reboot for MLaaTR

They should. Is it too late?

Probably

bump

I think it's OK to masturbate to this kid because I'm sick and probably should kill myself because my life isn't going anywhere.

No, it's okay because she's a smoking hot semen demon lusting for all our cum.

ffffff

You mean normal sized?

Never mind that someone that girly looking isn't likely to have a big dick in the first place

user if you're going to hell, then I'm probably going with you. There's just too much there.

Google Fu aside, what are the sources for most of these?

What places do you get these character sheets.

Here's some i extracted from that french book about DiC cartoons.

Yes i purchased that thing XP.

Book is this.

has that been uploaded anywhere?

Nope, supposedly the damn thing is available to read i PDF form in certain french book sites, but the legitimacy of those is, yeah no.

such shame cause this thing is quite expensive and i think out of print, i could try to scan it but the dimensions of the thing are wider than my scan and i dont want to destroy the book.

nexttime-gadget.blogspot.mx/2012_08_01_archive.html

that's a darnn shame, but yeah, definitely don't fuck up your book. Rare art books can get ridiculously expensive.

I want that book. Like, I really fucking want that book.

A guy I used to know knew another guy who was some sort of art student, and back in the day way before burning CDs was a thing my friend got a ton of design sheets through email.
Later this friend of mine showed me the pics and since we were testing this nre and exciting burning CD technology I asked him to burn them for me.
Fuckin'years later I found the CD and copies the content co a hard drive. Years after that I found the drive, years after that I made this thread.
I haven't posted the whole thing because I won't dimp the disc image without carefully checking for personal Info and/or CP. It's very likely that the CD originally contained both.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2GOPuwAld0

Not making up any of it.

Got any more?

I wonder if there isn't a torrent anywhere

As far as i know, there's no real torrents, only fake downloads that you shouldn't touch with a 80 feet pole.

nice

Now these ones were did you get it?

The dumper or dumpers should dump all of them into a torrent.

Posting a bit more of the scans i had from awhile ago.

So I don't understand French so is it about France TV show produced by Japanese or Japanese TV show collaborated by France production team? Also the guy in the third pic got bitching sideburn.

Yeah. A good number of Po~ju's shotas are hung like fucking Shire horses. Including his girly ones.
For example.

And now something to keep the thread on track.

Dude what the hell, its fucking Ulysses 31, started as an anime with more Hayao Mitazaki-esque designs, and got a pilot, but then it got turned into more a co-production by TMS and DiC, it had but Shingo Araki and Michi Himeno as lead designers, unfortunately their designs were a bit more Americanized than their usual art-styles, it was more of a mix between action anime and the style of George Perez.

Dude, not everyone is up to date with every comic/cartoon/anime. This is why Holla Forums exist.

New thread when?

hold on, this is suspicious…

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Why? It ain't bumpin' no more? Image limit remached?
Maybe it's time for me to check that old CD and ser if it has CP or my personal info, and if it's clean I'll just share the whole thing.

Anyone else printing?

This can't be legit.

Why not?

Where was it obtained from?

Pixiv, brah!

artist?

Go to Pixiv.
Look up Penny, Inspector Gadget.
There aren't that many entries.