Cara Delavingne

is not an actress. Stop casting the fat tart!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/77882662
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disgusting abo bitch

Aren't they done trying to make her The Next Big Thing? I haven't heard about her in ages.

Enchantress was hot, deal with it.

She knows how to shake her hips though.

Nigga, what the hell…

I want to cum on her eyebrows

She was halfway decent looking at one point in her life, as most healthy girls aged 17-21 are. Now she's out of shape drug fiend.

would honestly do her tbqh

wat

Where did I said she is hot? I only stated that she is not fat

She's blood related to some of the most powerful media families in the UK. She's going to be around for a while.

Ah, so that's why they try to push her into the movie business…

Check out this hotty.
HNNNNGGGG

wtf i love Cara Delavingne now

I want to fuck him so bad

hope thats not oc

She looks like River Phoenix and Joaquin Phoenix's retarded abo son.

vimeo.com/77882662

UNF

but really, is that cera's beany?

Nice painting.

Replusive

That's not a painting, you absolute mongoloids. She's laying in a river and the picture was taken with a extra slow shutter speed.

Seriously, is she a he? There's something really attractive about her but if I look really closely she has the facial features of a man. I don't get it.

Is there proof that she is actually a she? Also, what's up with her previous fat pics? Looked like a tard in there.

I knew it! She looks like Edward Furlong.

When Rodriguez looks a hell lot better than you do, you know there's something fucking wrong with your femininity.

Oh, cool, fridgeposting is a thing now? Check out this sick shit.

What does replusive mean, Uncle Jack?

you have to go back

Is that like some kind of retro 60s fridge? I want one of those but when I go to the fridge shop all they got is modern shit with two doors split down the middle.

Oh please… Finding a woman hot or not is totally subjective.

Who is this and why is he being posted on every fucking board now?

Wrong. It is science. Men like symmetrical features because symmetry is a sign of health and asymmetry is a sign of deformity. A hip to waist ratio of .7 because that is the best for child birth. And smooth clear skin is a sign of youth.

fuck off back to tumblr you fat whale

Manface is manly. Do not want.

No, you faggot, it is obviously a painting because of the light and the composition of the clothing. That is not a picture.

Also that thing is a dude in real life who's body looking nothing like that painting. It's a tranny, there is no getting around it. A tranny that was started on hormones at a young age.

That is one sexy fridge. I'd stuff my meat in it all day. Fuck yeah.

It was taken at dawn and she is literally sitting on rocks in the middle of a stream. That's not a fucking paining, it may be touched up with photoshop a bit but it's not a paining.

It. Is. A. Fucking. Painting. The face is the only part of it that is not a painting. The lighting is unnatural, as is the way the clothes look, the coloring is unnatural too.

Just because you believe that it is real and are shit at telling the difference between reality and a painting doesn't mean you have to exhibit this retardation to the rest of us.

You are honestly retarded if you think that is a painting. It's slow shutter speed + light/contrast adjustments + photoshop. Are you actually blind?

You are trying awfully hard to pretend that painting is an actual photo. Your bullshit isn't going to fly, I can even see the brush strokes.

Are you actually a shill trying to meme this tranny as attractive? Starting to look that way.

h-hey you take that back, efron is gorgeous.

Shes better than a fair few other "hot actresses". I dont have a problem with her.

She has tattoos and is therefore trash.

she looks hot when she turns into enchantress

I'd suck her dick.

I'm just saying I would fuck him if he didn't have any tattoos.

SHOO SPOOKY SKELETON

Sweet Dee?

A lot of anons or maybe just him have been naming thier files IMG_XXXX.ext lately. I think it's because kikemonkey changed the filenames, and their autism requires them to have their pics in the order they found them.

And she isn't symmertical enough?

Let's step even one step further

This is not my post

And still says the same thing. How could that be?