Tfw no gf to watch movies with

Get a bf

I've tried that, it was nice. Then she wanted to watch a Brittany Murphy movie and I said nope, and she got angry and we never watched movies together again

I've felt that feel tonight in the movies.

I never ever wanna feel that feel.

i literally only ever communicate with men
if i'm communicating with a woman, it's because i have to
kill me

As much as I would love to, the chicks that would be able to handle the films I watch, or at least be as entertained by them, are landwhales.

I ain't sacrificing my dignity.

From left to right.

2 > 1 > 3 > sucki sucki

At best they understand chick flicks, where plots usually revolve around cocks, fucking, sucking, cheating, romantic dinners, puppies, etc.
I can't even imagine what it must be like for a woman to watch cinéma, let alone kino.
It must be like a dog observing Michelangelo's Pietà. It clearly sees it, but it fails to capture its meaning because it lacks the brain capacity to understand it.

second one cute af

assuming left to right is 1 to 4

fuck 2, marry 1, kill 4, 3 gets to watch it all happen with that ridiculous smile

the only BM movies i know of are 8-mile and sin city. if she wanted to watch a movie with BM in it that wasn't either of those two, that's a clear sign she's a waste of time. good on you to call her out, user.

They would only ruin the experience user.

You're better off, trust me. All woman friends I ever had stabbed me in the back first opportunity they got. Not even hurr durr highschool friendzone bitches, but actual childhood friends.

2 is clearly a better choice. She's the only one that has a genuine smile in there.

Storytime it, brother. I want detailed accounts of every backstabbing you've had done to you.

I just watched Prisoners with my gf, it was pretty awesome. Told her to watch Enemy in her free time. We're waiting on Arrival now.

Probably something like "I had this girl friend when I was a kid and she turned up to be a slut I feel betrayed BWAAA ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES"

Fuck and marry 2. She's beautiful. Kill all the rest.

This. Probably something along the lines of "I am a weird as fucks, fat and ugly why no one likes me #Ihatewomen"

Fuck, the second girl gives me the worst HHHNNNGGGs ever.

women are that shitty the minute they know the value of their bagina. they dont get less shitty the younger they are, just more slutty.

>>>/r9k/

t. virgin

As someone who's lurked all type of boards I guarantee you 100% people who type that kind of post are the most likely to be bitter virgins in their early 20s.

your mistake was overconfidence. i did a sex many time

would you rather have a cunt who complains about being bored all the time?

but that's what she does. whenever I want to just chill at home, she's like "I'm booooored! Let's go dancing/swimming/shopping!"

that hurts, man

And that's how I became single.

those are both shit shows for teenagers

Feels great!

I know. Bitches make you take turns with the tv.

get a prostitute

But girlfriend is just an (hopefully) exclusive prostitute.

L-lucky bastard

Normies must hang.

bang your mom?

nah, the waiting list is too long

Check your eyes.

Yep 8ch is totally compromised holy fuck. Why would you even be on image boards if you have a gf, get out normalfags. Also stop saying normie it's gay and stupid

ur sdoodid :DDDDDDDD

See

lads, i'm well aware of the beauty that is 2. but you can't marry a beautiful woman and be happy for the rest of your life, that's how the song goes. sure, she may be a solid 9.5 and by the time she hits 60 she'll be a 6.5, but you'll be miserable. therefore, you have to take the second best, in this case 1, and then just fuck 2 behind 1's back.

airplane > naked gun

3 is clearly the second best

if you're trying to fuck a girl with down's, then yes.