After the role of a lifetime, I've been….. busy

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/politics/bernie-sanders-leaves-the-democratic-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lock her up!

I love the look of disgust she's trying to beat back. All that rage, all that failure, all those years of hurting/killing/swiping people under the carpet, all of that for this one moment where she was beaten by the greatest showman since Roosevelt.

I'm literally still shaking after yesterday.

Can you drumpfcucks stop rubbing it in?

Like yeah you won but it's only 4 years, then you'll have to feel the Bern!

He'll either retire by then or be dead.

heatst.com/politics/bernie-sanders-leaves-the-democratic-party/
if he runs again, hell be an independent, meaning he will never, EVER, be president

Honestly the only good candidate the Democrats had during the primary's was Jim Webb. He was the most sensible of them all.

All the sensible, good candidates were deliberately sabotaged by Debbie Wasselman Schultz so her buddy Hillary could win. How's that working out for ya, DNC?

Oh man. Bernouts are gonna know how the Paulbots felt pretty soon here. Don't worry champ, it'll get better as soon as you let go of some of that idiotic idealism.

lmao who is that cuck

True, but he didn't have brand recognition at all, especially next to Madam Muhpussy Clinton and Comrade Boinie Sandurz. Being the least crazy lefty in a party full of it doesn't exactly make you stand out.

*sandbergowitzenstienensteinblatz

Apologies; wasn't able to spell out his full (((name))).

How's this bald cuck doing? I imagine he's on suicide watch after his chosen candidate McMuffin, who he thought would spoil Utah and thus the election for Trump, spoiled it for Hillary instead

whats his name?

Hillary was preselected, Trump was supposed to be the Pied Piper candidate as planned by the DNC.

How's that working out for you, Democrats?

Did they not read the fucking tale to the end?

I hope Podesta is investigated for the pedo shit, as if the satanic stuff wasn't enough to justify burning him alive.

Freedom of religion fam.

All those emails said was 'We hope they pick Trump, Cruz or Carson because it's an easy win for us'. DNC had absolutely no role in his selection, no role in his running the first place, it was entirely the people's choice.

So it was the will of the people vs the establishment.

Retarded concept.

Wow, you know looking at her crying face, I'd almost feel sorry for her but after all the crimes and injustice she's committed, I just couldn't. Looking back though, I'm surprised that how sympathetic the moment could have been. Amazing character development, I never would have expected to even feel a tinge of pity for Hillary Clinton but man, this entire elections sure has been surprising. From Trump's declaration of running for president, all the way to his nail biting win. Amazing, truly an instant classic. Can't wait for the season finale in January when Trump officially becomes president. What a beautiful ending that will be. I have high hopes for the sequel show, President Trump: MAGA.