Has the spamming autist killed himself yet?

Has the spamming autist killed himself yet?

Nope, he's still spamming his normalfag, off-topic Trump shit everywhere like a sperg. Which reminds me, now that Drumpf is the state-approved mainstream candidate, doesn't nu/pol/ have to oppose him on principle? I mean he works for the banks now….well, more obviously then he did before. So who is Holla Forums supporting to take out Don?

Holla Forums works for Putin, you silly cuck. Stay mad about Trump winning the election.

Way to maintain your masquerade, >>>/sudo/

I think hes going through some kind of identity crisis/multiple personality disorder right now

No, he's doubled down on his non-meme and now it's more obvious than ever just how alone he is.

nope he just made a thread

We drove him insane.

Holla Forums is bought & sold, a complete echo chamber for trump, where the fuck have you been? Facts dont mattter, just listen & believe.

This is the best of timelines.

I'm a conservative, dipshit, unlike neo-liberal trump

1. Trump IS a Democrat. He is a liberal. He will always be a liberal. If he wins (and he won't) he will remain a NYC liberal.

2. Trump will govern the same as Hillary – or perhaps even worse if Trump panders to racists and anti-semites.

3. The liberal MSM media are all PRO-TRUMP… they wanted Trump to win the nomination because everyone knows that Trump will be destroyed by Hillary in the general election. Trump is the Washington Generals and Hillary is the Harlem Globetrotters. GOOD WORK TRUMPKIN SCUM.

4. I would rather vote for Hillary because she is at least consistent and honest about her positions (and her positions on foreign policy and trade are pretty centrist/libertarian.)

t. unbiased conservative Rubio voter

You just keep spiraling into more and more nonsensical posts.
Seek help man, I'm legitimately worried about you.

10/10

EVEN BETTER!
First you got your party destroyed by Trump and now he's won it the biggest victory since 1922.

So do you think Barack Obama knows what he is doing?

back to reddit, liberal

how new r u mate? i've been imitating him for a while, and I've seen plenty of others. know why? you fall for it every time, you even make threads about your little bogeyman. it's wonderful.

back to reddit, liberal shill, I'm sure they have a board for trumpcucks.

This'll be it, actually. Guess you'll need to find another safe space now.

You're so fucking transparent. Do you really expect anyone to believe that?

I think he's one of those people who unironically thinks that he's trolling when anons laughs at him for being a retard.
It's like watching someone publicly eat their boogers and then act smug when he gets pointed at.

nope he just won an (((election))) ;^)

Are you really this new? This isn't your safe space, newfag. Why can't Trump tards handle banter? So thin-skinned.

Are you implying if Trump lost it there wouldn't be the exact same caliber of response?

Holla Forums would be a fucking warzone of butthurt, there would be an even greater caliber of response.
No one fucking cares, retard. The only thing to talk about is celebrity asshurt. Not your imaginary boogeyman who you believe you can recognize, except for the fact that it's multiple posters.

You're an autist who can't handle banter.

Can the fucking owner of the board get off his fucking ass and do something to save this board? It's fucking cancer, filled with spam of all kinds. There's more spam than actual posts here.
And all the other fucking meme garbage, shitposts, and spam and this is all that's left over. This is a fucking joke. The board owner is a fucking inept faggot who needs to fucking to something.

Fuck off feminist

I think he got deported
Oh, wait, no, he's the first post in a bait thread
lmao

No one needs 6 threads dedicated to how shit some particular actresses is. It's spam whether you like it or not. Make a general 'shitty actors and actresses' thread if it's that fucking important to you.

After you go back to cuckchan where you belong, you fucking cancer.

Welcome to tv motherfucker. Would love to see your outrage when game of thrones or star wars continues.

You have to go back holy fuck

You mustn't have been here for the past 2 years to talk like that.
You go back to wherever you came from.

I've been here since the exodus and I've been waiting for the board owner to do something about it or the fucking spamming faggots to fuck off elsewhere. And I'm sick of it not happening, it has to fucking stop. Go to >>>Holla Forums or somewhere if you want to fucking spam fucking bullshit.

Like all things that happen here it will die off in a while and you going apeshit over it will change nothing. Then the next big thing will come.
Start adapting because the mod is unlikely to change anything anytime soon.

You're the reason Trump got elected. thanks fam

Outside of the political stuff, all the other shitposting happens regardless and will continue or be replaced by other obnoxious memes. Fuck you.

Fucking cancerous faggoy. Not even in America, American, or participated in any part of your fetid elections either way. Leave to >>>Holla Forums you fucking mistake of biology.

None of the posts attacked you. Calm your tits. Or do you plan to spend another 2 years yelling for mods ?

Now he's saging his replies and posting >>>Holla Forums

ALL FOR FREE

I don't know what you're expecting honestly, last year when Holla Forums got a new meme every month, people would spam it to death and create tons of threads. Turmp winning is bigger than some newshit meme so Holla Forums as it is now is as expected, heck without the CTR guy and cuckspammer, I'd say that it's better now than it has been in recent months.

You roast like a redditor atheist.

He's manually downboating all the threads he's spamming, uh? Well, at the end of the day, this will bring reddipol's karma to negatives, and his mission will be accomplished.

I'm pretty sure that it was the same guy who is the reddipolster, only that he's now focused on shitting over Holla Forums since none of his former CTR friends will continue to do it for free.

He's everything CTR still has on this website. All is lost, and he's alone on his quest. It is sad, when you think of it. I can envision a kino scene:

>"it ain't me" starts playing

>>>/sudo/

Stay triggered.

REMOVE THIS DEFILER

SUMMON THE DEMICUCK LUIS TO PERFORM THE SPIRITCUCKING

LIGHT THE OVENS

BY THE MOTHER I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BLATANT TELL; REMOVE THYSELF HEATHEN

GLORIOUS, BROTHER