What? b-but it's 2016! how… how could you…

what? b-but it's 2016! how… how could you…

The age of CURRENT is over

A new age is beginning. Age of KEK, Age of REAL ANIME, age of SALT.

All praise the new king, may he reign in glory.

It can't stay 2016 forever. A new year is always around the corner.

Just watch how media will shift their opinions of pro republican and the new hight of comedy will be

I'd be perfectly fine with political correctness forever being mocked.

Hey, Johnny, you hear that?

That's right.

It's the current year now.

And in this year, and the next three years to come, we're going to Make America Great Again.

But don't despair.

It's only current year.

Wow…

will John Oliver have to go back?

He doesn't have to, but we would appreciate if he would.

hmmmm

Where are the trumpcuck tears you promised?

They don't want him there either.

IT'S 2016, BITCH!

BREXIT, TRUMP THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO FIGHT THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

I'm a woman witnessing this vitriolic, openly sexist and racist shit go down. I give a fuck, and this shit hurts. But weirdly I feel incredibly at peace. Because I know how privileged I am to be able to get up tomorrow and fight for what I believe in. I know who's side I'm on. Nelson Mandela spent nearly three decades in prison and he never gave up hope. The jews were murdered relentlessly by the Nazis and they kept fighting. I'm hurting, but I'll be fine. I guess it's a question of what to give a fuck about. We lost tonight. I get to live to fight another day

You know the drill. Mammaries or fuck off.

When will Europa be saved and people like Merkel be out?

It feels like a farce, like I woke up today and Tom Cruise is president or something. OK so a washed-up bankrupt celebrity who owes his entire fortune and life to Wall St (and the taxpayers he scammed) is president? And the alternative was yet another conservashit-posing-as-socially-liberal criminal war hawk (((Democrat)))?? So who the fuck cares, it's obvious it's a joke and the president is basically Zaphod Beeblebrox, a distraction to appear on TV and rile people up or pacify them as needed. Obama was the exact same asshole that Bush Jr was.

you just said this somewhere else nigger fuck off, the line about owing wall st is bull they are petrified of him alone over glass-steagall talk, we will see what he does but in the meantime kys faggot

So mad. So frustrated. Because you think the wrong guy got elected.

you and your forced memes have to go back

come on, why are you still doing this? it's over, you lost. you're jobless. you're fired

Wait ,are you telling me that one of the chosen corporate mainstream candidates won the presidency, just like the last twenty elections? No fucking way, I refuse to believe it.

What's it like, being retarded?

Look up Don's history, he owes Wall St everything after his near-bankruptcy. You got tricked, son.

Samefag reddit, lurk moar.

¡Yeb! didn't win the primary

Next year, general elections in germany.

It's the Hypercurrent Year, John.

Chances are John will get that election wrong too.

sump

Current year + 1 came to and end in the early hours of November 10th, 2016. We are currently in the Year 0 of Era of Trump.