Libtard celebrity meltdowns in progress

Libtard celebrity meltdowns in progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/796155618440704005
hollywoodreporter.com/news/election-2016-hollywood-devastated-depressed-trump-victory-945631
archive.fo/fLoCy#selection-423.59-487.21
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
ijr.com/2016/11/732872-while-most-of-hollywood-cried-their-eyes-out-these-celebs-rejoiced-over-president-elect-trump/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
archive.is/SIKYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even though I'm not a Trump supporter I enjoy the butt hurt of these SJW fucks.

that's not even the best patton oswalt one

JUST

Take it to >>>Holla Forums

QUADS CONFIRM THAT THIS IS THE FINAL [CURRENT YEAR]

ERA OF TRUMP NOW

Take it to >>>/kill yourself/

>>>/reddipol/ is that way you nasty little cunt.

Enjoy you "victory" while you can, Drumpflings. Soon enough you racist white fucks won't even have the necessary numbers to win through votes. I'll be looking forward to your permanent defeat within the next few decades. Bye bye bigots. Forever.

#MAKEAMERICAMEXICOAGAIN

Bad bait.

Jontron refused to delete Hillary Clinton won the election tweet
How salty is movie bob and channel awesome? mobile.twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/796155618440704005

(checked)

Prove me wrong drumpfkin.

Fuck off cumskin dumf!

Yep.

They don't want none

of Trump's awesomeness

Actually you have outlined in your post one of the main reasons people voted for Trump. To stop and even reverse the demographic shift in this country. We quite understand the math. And so, we took steps to change the equation.

I'm glad I stopped watching him when he offered his mangina up to Walmart. At least now I don't have to pretend that Disney forced him to do that.

from the salt mines of twitter…

Does cucks like Oswalt not realise that "racist" and "sexist" loses their power if you say it about everything? It's no longer a powerword people fear and soon it will be like calling someone an asshole or a faggot. When the rapesquads come for him nobody will care because he's cried wolf too many times already.

Double dubs confirms the salt.

Oh God dubs. Its like that paper where Truman's opponent won even though he didn't.

Just reminded me of those millions of Newsweek magazines that are headed to a landfill. Get fucked, lugenpresse.

Germany is a disgrace. We need to make it great again.

Get with the program, John! It's 2016!

They would need to resurrect the fuhrer dubs.

Woc sounds like a hilarious new racial slur im assuming wom of color

so good

Lügenpresse in DE out of fucking control from what I can tell, SPIEGEL sounds like huffpo+still spreading "muh russsians" bullshit as they shout racist and sexist at the top of their lungs

theyre fucking afraid, even over here. If TRUMP actually cleans house in the media stateside, especially the transatlantic "clubs" these pressstitutes here will be out of a job and possibly outed as traitors reprinting nato press junkets.

Rats the world over are reading the news today with a lump in their throat. The bankster filth is reeling, their game might be up if Glass-Steagall is actually on the table. Its glorious

Say, in a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked is our favorite time-telling cuckold?

I look forward to the cataclysmic levels of smug should Trump win.

Do you live under a rock?

FINALLY WE HAVE SOMEONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE WE CAN ALL LOVE

AlsO, IVANKA IS BEST WAIFU

(((celebrity)))

oh man hahha what the fuck
is clinton that pathetic?

Ivanka is life. Ivanka is love. My life for Ivanka!

Still sad that she's been KIKED

Melania's been TRUMPED

Wow, Shaycarl lost a lot of weight. Looks tolerable now.

I hope they give a copy to Trump so that he can hold it up like Truman

Funny considering if that happened she'd be among the first targets.

paper tiger

her only support was from the elites.

wow, so much for fair elections. I wonder who benefits most from a ridiculous celebrity know-nothing president? china, russia, banks, wall st?

I voted for Stein and even I think you're being a huge baby bitch. Just because you lost doesn't mean democracy is broken. it is but still

We all lost, stop playing into their narrative. Both (((candidates))) are shit and the election was rigged, as elections usually are.

Boo hoo, every loser says it's rigged but they don't actually do anything about it.

So do something about it, loser.

Well, I'm not the one ceaselessly whining about it, so maybe you should bark up a different tree.

Source?

Google's directing me to Ronald Reagan, and I'd like to share this with family+friends. :)

This is too much

Hillary threw that one out of the window, stay salty

There's currently no detailed breakdown by county for the 2016 Election, but Politico has all the figures.

http:// www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Thanks, user, I hope there will be a by county breakdown soon.

*breakdown map

Well there's this but it doesn't include 3rd parties though.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/election-2016-hollywood-devastated-depressed-trump-victory-945631

Source, please?

RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love the taste of salt in the morning.

So we finally have the ultimate post-modern liberal POTUS and they're mad? Why, they should be celebrating. Things will burn faster now at least… Hey I just realized it's been a couple centuries - but politics actually caught up with art! Congratulations politics!

I wanna see taht faggot deniro make another video

mmmmmyep that's one.
i guess a rigged election is OK as long as the guy you were tricked into liking wins?

They will when we use your body to kindle the flames.

So is everyone else, you fuckhead.

Why do you faggots keep blaming trump for all the shit hillary did, are you that retarded?

It's one guy.

It's really cringeworthy when fags try to act smug like this.

BO NEVER EVER
I'm glad you're too obsessed to stop, rulecuck.
I'm looking forward to another year of your assburgers

Put two and two together and realized this is normalfag hugbox.

Thanks for correcting the record! How much do the banks pay you to shill for Trump?

deal with it, cuck.

Weak.

Not starting WW3 is a bad thing?

All they can do is steal memes, they have proven that again and again during the entire election. Its quite sad actually

nWo

New World Order

but Trump's not a big guy, and Nigel's not a bad guy

Nige is the bad guy for libtards. Oh and it is weird that Putin is photoshopped onto Hogan, aka, A REAL AMERICAN.

Now this is a new world order I could get behind.

Then how come he crashed the GOPe with no survivors?

Is there a list of celebrities that announced they would be moving to Canada if Trump won?

I would love to see them put their money where there mouth is.

See

makes sense to me. they're both famous for having been super popular good guys who then became bad guys to revitalize their careers

Why doesn't he move to Canada? They share the same Queen.

Does he still have ass cancer?

yes. apparently he's also mad at his wife for having voted a third party candidate

No, its now liver cancer I think.

Divorce when?

It metastasized, so his ass-spawn is literally taking over his whole body.

Why bother when he'll die within the next year? She's even lost a ton of weight in preparation for snaring the next fool to rear her fat autistic kid.

Just why? I mean if she voted for a black panther it would be one thing but one of the two mainstream candidates? TotalCancer must be a really shitty person.

John "I make more youtube money than God" Bain

youre just now figuring this out that total "im so important im gonna concern troll goobergrape to death" asscancer is a shitty person?

Don't the British have their NHS anyway? Why doesn't he rely on that?

because he hates mudslims as much as the rest of us, but refuses to admit it.

because the NHS is shit

this election has actually redpilled many of my friends, everyone is finally talking about how elections are a farce and any celebrity joker can just win (reagan, clinton, trump) if that's what the system wants. finally people are talking about how fake everything is.

You have no friends.

That's not redpilling

t. Laid off CTR crew

MwaaaaHAaaah THE LIBERALS

Civil war when? Looking forward to stomping/shooting some bootlicking trumpcucks.

back to leftypol

He sounds a bit butthurt.

Riots occurring with millienals holding up traffic and burning the American flag. Send in the right wing death squads.

the ironing

She voted for Aleppo Johnson

Because he's an assblasted faggot who won't accept that it would probably be easier for him to go home than to expect America to change to cater to his every whim.

Lauren has become a bitter fat tumblerina such a shame, the miscarriage must have fucked he up fuck her regardless.

Also anyone got Tara Strong's salt around here, she wanted fucking bronies to vote hilldog, lol fucking kike?

gonna be a hoot if someone shoots him, and his drones start trying to confiscate guns for muh safety. think they'll see the irony?

I wonder what will happen to Pissed-off Pedro.

You know who won't benefit? Sandniggers, kikes, pacos, feminists, and lgtbqrw+ faggots. That's good enough.

He has to go back

YES!
YES!
THIS IS THE STUFF!
CRY IN PAIN AND SUFFERING YOU FAGGOTS!

He got really fucking salty but I dont think he is illegal, maybe some of his friends or family are.

OVER THE WALL, ERNESTO! HERE'S YOUR 7 PESOS!

I heard that The Young Turks were sperging at an unprecedented level last night, but I can't find any clips of that. Anyone have some, or at least know where I can watch them?

Wait his wife is American?

Yeah, he lives in the US.

So is Totalbiscuit an American citizen now? or does he have a green card or something?

How cute!

Why do libs project so much

We all lost no matter which puppet won. Start praying.

This.

give it up /inth/

Am I late to the trumpcuck salt party? How many years until they realize elections are a sham and nothing will change? Well I guess if you hate medical care & love cops beating you, you're happy. It's Obama all over again, they just deluded the other side into thinking another Wall Street pawn is an outsider.

I thought she voted for Trump. I made this for nothing.

Deport total ass cancer.

she didnt?

Green Card. He can't actually vote

Yeah, I love getting rid of a shitty healthcare system that's only fucked me over, and I love when cops beat niggers that rightly deserve it. I also love that we're not going to get saddled with sandnigger scum.

Third party, probably jill stein

She's pretty based for a kike TBH, and somehow comes off as more 'right wing' than Gary "Aleppo moment" Jonson.

She voted for Aleppo

I kind of like Stein actually. She seems quite sweet and she's the only one of the four who was actually reasonably sane.

I love God Emperor more though

archive.fo/fLoCy#selection-423.59-487.21

well fuck. trump is just another patsy for big business, banks, and big government, exactly like fucking clinton. seems you cant be POTUS without playing ball with capital. time to kill ourselves.

Stay salty, faggot

No, it's time for you to kill yourself, faggot.

DID SOMEBODY SAY GRAPIN

Really?

Differing opinions? Oy vey! This is just like another shoah and America is the concentration camp!

You go first

That's from the NY times political map by county.

>>>/mlp/

I know leftists are completely devoid of logic, but come on.

What did he mean by this? Seriously. I don't get the reference.

They tried the same thing after Brexit.

The default pic of a twitter account is an egg, its basically just like going (1) on here

Would someone kindly remind Oswalt what happened the last time he went up against Trump.

But it was rigged, for hillary that is

wwwwwww

I think they mean rise up with more screeching accusations of racism/sexism/blah blah blah. These broken record chucklefucks never learn.

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Nicholas Cage would be perfect.

Nick Kroll.

IT'S NO LONGER THE CURRENT CENTURY!

Once again, get naked Katy and I might support you.

i like this year more and more.

Best Korea

Thank you, sir. Keep fighting the good fight.

I don't give a fuck about the elections, but you should be executed for this
Also, you don't deserve those dubs

have the expanded version, friend.

This girl really looks like Jane Levy, both her twitter rand instagram have been deleted.

Says the faggot who said he was gonna "feast on reddi/pol/ tears" yesterday.

How about pro trump celebrities if there are any
How are they responding?

How's that MAGA going for you?

sauce?

James Woods seems to be responding very well

There is none. He's just lying to himself and pretending to be smug to cover up how irrevocably shattered his anus is that Trump won.

Google it. He's not going with the ban all muslims route anymore, not going with deport all illegals anymore and he already has corporate lobbyists picking his administration.

Y'all was retarded in thinking he was gonna bring change.

Oh so it's nothing?

There was literally a Holla Forums troll thread on Holla Forums about this a few hours ago. You're full of shit.
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

jon voight probably had a heart attack and boner at the same time

Was Chris Pratt pro Trump?

i have no idea tbh. i'm not sure i want to find out since i actually enjoy his movies and tv shit.

Me too. Forget I asked that question.

Oh my god, I'd completely forgotten about Jeb!

Just like everyone else.

i can't think about jeb without hearing an air horn for some reason

Really? Here let me help you out with that….

Possibly. I listen to his wife's podcast on occasion, and she basically spells out he's not doing a character.

Before he was famous, he was homeless for a while. That's the sort of experience that'll develop one's amygdala and subsequently long-term thinking.

She teases him about it, but the guy sounds like he's probably a secret conservative. He's obsessed with the American Flag and eagles according to her, and has a post-apocalypse bunker in their house, and owns a huge stockpile of guns, and at least once referenced a freezer full of meat he got hunting with buddies. When Olivia Munn asked her if she wanted more kids (they have two I think) she said Chris is huge on having a big family. There's also those pictures he posted on his facebook about teaching his kids the Constitution and building a cross with some bodies as a memorial. He just in general seems like a good guy.

On the other hand, I thought Chris Evans was a fairly moderate, mellow guy until I saw his tweets butthurt about Ben Shapiro crushing Piers Morgan on his show about gun control, and last night tweeted out butthurt about Trump winning saying it was "embarrassing" for our country and calling him a "hatemonger" and a "bully".

Isn't he an open conservative? I believe he's stated at least once that he's a Republican

So is she okay with him being conservative with a shitload of guns?

well everyone knows that she a Holla Forumstard back in the day, of course as she matured she went on to /pol.

Will the Trump curse still be in effect after his election?

I love it when they turn on each other.

Must be hard now that there's no regular paycheck coming in.

They deserved to have Hillary lose.

Why would she not only marry him but stay married to him if she wasn't?

Based Shay

HOL' UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
I'LL HAVE TO GET A REAL JOB

This shit is why Hillary lost. The left's deranged attacks on Trump all apply equally to Hillary.

Calling him a racist is retarded because we have e-mail leaks of Hillary calling latinos "needy" and muslims "sandniggers" and Bill saying Obama should be getting them coffee.

Claiming he's a warmonger is a thousand times more retarded because he wants open friendship with Russia while she wants open war with them. She also created ISIS and is directly responsible for the Benghazi mess.

It's why all the celebrity endorsements were worthless this election. People are sick to death of the disingenuousness.

Well you know Hollywood marriages don't last that long.

theyve been together since like 2004 (they met when they worked together on some shitty movie). back in a time when she was the breadwinner in the relationship.

I wouldn't say they were equal. I'd say that everything they've accused Trump of, Clinton's even MORE guilty of.

Didn't know that trips. In that case seems like they have a good relationship.

You wouldn't marry a man if you disagreed so strongly with his beliefs. You certainly wouldn't stay married to him for what's been about seven/eight years now

ijr.com/2016/11/732872-while-most-of-hollywood-cried-their-eyes-out-these-celebs-rejoiced-over-president-elect-trump/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I guess I should have qualified that better, I meant even if you assumed every claim made on either was true, everything they accuse him of we have proof of her doing.

I don't think Trump's a racist, I know he's not a warmonger, and I don't think he'll destroy the country (I mean, I fucking voted for him after voting for Cruz in the primaries.)

I'm just saying *IF* you believe the charges against him, the stuff she's provably guilty of is the same shit.

My favorite example of this is the woman they trotted out who claimed that at 13 she was taken to a secret rape island and raped by Trump. I was kind of shocked Hillary's people brought her out seeing as she claims in the same account that Bill Clinton *ALSO* raped her on that island.

It's only one or two guys and YES they really are that retarded.

So either she's lying, schizophrenic, or everyone is going to cunny island but me. That's pretty much the only way to break this down.

based Jon Voight.

If Tay Tay said "Fuck my career" and decide to sing at Trump's inauguration my life will be complete.

If it is then LA and SF are basically going to be nothing but piles of bodies in the very near future.

Oswald is clinically depressed btw. See how only a third of his face was invited to the smile party and his eyes aren't interested in perceiving what he's looking at?

mah nigga.

Is it me or could he play the Penguin?

So strange that this is their understanding of democraycray; it isn't supposed to be individuals educating themselves on issues and policies then voting for the candidate that best represents the future they envision, no, it is a herd of animals obediently voting the will of strippers.

It is deliberate defense strategy. Everyone knows she's guilt as OJ, so their only defense is false equivocations and tu quoques.

Oh, Hillary stole millions from tax payers? Well Trump doesn't pay his taxes (by making legal use of tax law so that he doesn't owe anything in the first place)! See, it is just as bad and the only reason you're mad at Hillary and not Trump is because you're a sexist racist homophobe just like Trump is!

Oh, Hillary's bankrupted the country? Well one of Trump's dozens of companies went bankrupt once. Same!

Oh, Hillary enabled her rapist husband? Well we paid some crazy people to accuse Trump of raping them, you hypocrite!

Really, we need to destroy the meme that calling someone or being called a hypocrite is worth anyone's attention. No two events and contexts are identical, judge each on its own, separately, without reference to the other.

I seriously hope Ivanka becomes the first female president after Trump has made America great again, imagine all the femnazi salt.

Why would Carlos Danger look upset about a Trump win? He probably turned state's witness with his computer situation to fuck with everyone.

The left would revoke Ivank's woman card, if they haven't already. Just like they revoked Thiel's gay card. And Thomas' black card.

You can only have an identity if you're a democrat.

One that bill clinton passed

DELICIOUS SHILLARY TEARS

Ywn hold her head in your arms and whisper sweet words of comfort in her hears. Then she will look up at you, smile and say "Really, user?", whereupon you will nod then suddenly grin evilly and pull out a pistol and blow her brains out, filming her look of shock and betrayal to upload to Liveleak later

Sweet salty tears

Animal Mother was always better than Pvt. Joker.

The media went far out with their one sided narrative of hate against Trump, they can't just drop it as they planned with Trump becoming president instead of Hillary.

If Hillary had won, they would have ended it with some smug and mockery and done. Now they have to keep going or end up looking like huge hypocrites. More than they already do.

They backed into a corner of hate and now they have to fuck themselves.

Some comments from a Jezebel article titled "I just vomited, how about you?"

Didn't mean to reply.
Some neofag comments for topping.

I hope this faggot gets ass canc- oh yeah.

funny how out of those two, TB is the bigger faggot by far

I totally agree with TB in this pic. He is absolutely right.

If you prefer sweet lies over bitter truth then you are a retard

have fun losing customers with that attitude

Daily reminder this fat panfaced gook refers to himself as "stage actor and internet iconoclast".

Pvt. Joker was always a fucking sapling twig.

Also,
kek on him

I wonder how many of them were paid shills and how furiously their managers are now trying to not have the celebs portrayed as ``complete`` idiots.

Will curb shilling for at least the near future? It's risky business.

KEK PROTECTS

Lupe Fiasco whoever that is was level headed. Good for him/her

I like that guy. He sucks at streetfighter.

I can only imagine how upset she sounded on the phone when she had to call Trump.
She was too upset to make the concession speech at the time of loss, and I can't help but think that Trump probably had the conversation recorded for himself.

Who cares what she thinks? It sounds like Chris is a real man. A real man knows how to keep his women in line. That's something that you white knights will never understand. Women enjoy it.

lol he's one of the richest people on youtube and he still expects me to subsidize his healthcare

Why would we want to confiscate them at that point?

In that situation the thing we always dreamed of will be happening. I literally cannot wait for the race war.

Dead niggers won't be needing any guns.

Turn off. Maybe I'm just not feeling up to slamming your horse-face ass.

I honestly have trouble coming up with even one reason leftists shouldn't be rounded up and shot.

he should have keep his mouth shut

dear god i can only imagine how much his butt is aching right now

His coming was foretold.

Trump's going to make them pay. It's as simple as denying them all access to the White House press room. If they have to get their Presidential news second-hand, they become irrelevant pretty quickly.

I imagine that's his lullaby now, Hillary's concession call.

If you want to be autistic then sure.

Look at Shia Labeouf, he was doing reasonably well in Hollywood for years. It was when he started shitting on everyone around him and acted like an asshole that things started going a bit more south. He of course still works, but now he's almost universally derided as an asshole.

TB making comments like that may be accurate for him, but it's an oddly rude attitude to take which shows more derision for his audience than most people would think is professional or polite.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

That first image: Didn't Trump get over 50% of the 18-29 vote, or is the map all blue b/c it includes shitskins?

The only place Wheaton's going is the trash heap of history

I especially love it when I see shit like "rise up!" and "fight the good fight!" These idiots just don't understand that this IS the rising up. This is the Deplorables fighting for what they think is right.
Everyone shocked by the Trump win had their head so far up their ass, they didn't even understand why Hillary lost. So convinced that everything they think is so undeniably correct.

He should already be there. He's been hanging on by a fucking thread for decades, attempting to be a "geek icon" or some gay shit. His only claim to fame to playing a shit character on TNG and then being a faggot on social media. That's it.

Looks like Wesley was on the wrong side of history.

What is he talking about? This is the extent of what people did to elect Hillary:

Guess what's back up again cucky!

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

Suck my 4skin, faggot.

It's blue because the source is fucking Surveymonkey, which means a sample size of about 4000 tops.

Wew, dat projection.

hahaha, no you won't, you'll charge at him with a spork or you'll try to take the gun away from a police officer only to realize how weak your wrist are. There no irony just self realization.

What did we learn?:
You just don't humiliate someone, even if you want to be relevant in Twitter or Tumblr.

The Mega Man reboot we want

Just look at that cop's face.

"Look I'm doing a naughty gesture at my tv screen, that'll show that meanie to be democratically elected, all the while having the votes rigged against him by (((us)))."

A lot of these virtue signalling cucks view it as really working towards some greater common good to call people literally Hitler all day.

Ivanka was born in chezckoslevstoniabeckistan or whatever.

I gotta hand it to Will, just when I think he can't possibly cuck any harder, he cucks harder.

How could this guy personally hate me when he doesn't even know me?

I knew she was a secret lesbian white nationalist. I knew it.

I love this picture so much.

ivanka was not born in ireland

Even his cartoon self is a cuck

Cute but shes probably faking it for views.

She's best girl m8.

Sorry, I forgot to ask for a source.

I'd love to see Shatner chime in and tell wesley to stfu.

guess you haven't been paying attention

i always said he was based as fuck

LENA

DUNHAM

archive.is/SIKYQ

UP THE RAAA

Holy Hell, based Shatner still bringing the hurt.

There's an irony in that claim. Trump has hundreds of companies and maybe six of them went bankrupt like twenty years ago. The Clintons have had one company, Whitewater Development Corporation, and not only did it go bankrupt, it bilked and embezzled millions of dollars from people, including the local bank, and landed the Clintons' business partners and Bill's successor as Governor all in jail.

Captain Kirk confirmed for best captain

She was born in Manhattan. You're thinking of her mother, Ivana

"clinton is a criminal! if she wins it was rigged and we gonna have a civil war, gonna hang clinton, gonna kill them niggers and jews! muh constitution, muh guns!"

"protesting the government is wrong! just shut up and obey! damn libruls are sooo violent, they wanna oppress us, they're bullies!"

The hypocrisy of the alt-reddit Trumpcuck. A craven, beaten dog, happily voting for his own death. Pathetic. Not even worth the effort to put out of his misery.

Dude, you can go home. You aren't gonna get paid anymore. You guys didn't shill hard enough. It's time to stahp and move on.

That said she DID rig the elections, just not well enough.

There isn't any point in protesting the government at this point, though. Like, great, the left's pissed, they've been pissed and are eternally pissed. Nobody doesn't know that. What's the point? They're just burning and looting and rioting in cities that already voted (((blue))) in mostly states that already voted (((blue))), so like. What's there to gain? To show the world that when they lose they act like niggers and break things? We already knew that, they mostly are in fact actual niggers. What's the point?

Oh okay. "Beaten" is "successful" in leftyland. You still need to go home. Spend some time with your family. You lads have had a long hard fought election of shitting up imageboards, maybe reconsider your strategy. Maybe work for somebody that doesn't think you're pathetic next time too.

Still here? You people really do it for free. One wonders why you aren't on Holla Forums trying to troll the big boys. Probably because you're a pussy faggot

wtf I love taylor swift now

What government? You surely mean Obongo's government, since he's still the nigger-in-chief until January, right?

Oh, wait, you mean the people protesting the government that was elected and still haven't started yet. Because that's totally rational, yeah, sure.

Thanks for correcting the record, by the way. Unfortunately, the shekels ran dry and (((we))) won't be able to transfer them to your account.

go back to reddit

Can anyone check on Current Year Redcoat to see if he didn't off himself yet? And, if he didn't, to incentive him to do so?

Do it yourself

How deep did you cut on Wednesday? Obviously it wasn't enough. Go deeper and along the vein.

RIGHT
IN
THE
PUSSY