COMEDIANS

Who's your favorite comedian? Standup or movies/tv.

Technically this is Holla Forums because comedians do specials.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jsrPIfsshjI#t=4988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gallagher

The king of course. The cuck king.

DUDE PYRAMIDS LMAO

Define comedian.

Bo Burnham

Sami is the only stand up comedian I've seen that didn't have me cringing through most of the set

he's been dead a while

Hicks?

I think you mean MONGOL my yellow friend

You already know the answer.

it's a reference to Asterix

My favorite comedian is this guy.

Emo
Sam Kinison
Dave Chappelle
Daniel Tosh
That older guy that makes really dry jokes. He dresses kind of like a bum and has long scraggly hair. Usually wears a hat.

I was gonna say George Carlin, but then I realised he didn't make jokes

Get Conan out of there, he is not a hack like those faggots.

/THREAD

He is a hipster, but can be funny, especially when it comes to parodying things. His first special was good, but second special got cringy and preachy at times.

I like this nigger

The guy that did norman rockwell is bleeding is excellent. But limited.

The guy that fat ugly redhead had a shitfit over was fun to watch.

As was another guy who did a but about doing a shiw at a high school and getting told to not be too funny. He went baldish and hasnt been seen for years.

I only recognize Conan & Colbert because I'm not 16.

t. non american

He allowed Sarah Silverman to parade around on his show dressed as Hitler while making fun of Trump, yet he hasn't really said shit about Clinton.

I forgot how ugly Bill Maher was. He looks like he was half-aborted as a fetus and somehow managed to barely survive.

DUDE FISTFUCKING LMAO

AY YO my crack pipe

*self immolates*

Mike Birbiglia, he manages to work completely clean while still being funny, even though he can be a bit of a mook off stage.

Norm MacDonald, because the way he tells jokes is really one of a kind, just ambling towards a punch line and talking shit.

Emo, because there's no one else like him.

Nina Conti, because she takes the art of ventriloquism to a level I've never seen before, and her jokes aren't all "LOL SHOES!"

WE'RE PROUD THAT OUT SON SUCKS COCK AND NOT GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL.

you faggots have no taste

As annoying as Maher is, at least he doesn't give Muslims and feminists a break either. That puts him slightly above most of these fucks.

Old Conan is gone. Nowadays it just feels he is just rushing through the list of bullet points that he was given 15 minutes before coming on air. Today. spontaneous things like vid related happen very very rarely on his show.

See

Dennis Miller?

Brand is a hypocrite. I can talk about inequality. Equality is a social construct.

bill hicks, george carlin and mde, that's it

Is Bill Hicks a meme? I've heard people talk about great he is for years, but I've never found him to be funny at all. It's like if you took a drunk off the street, put him on stage with a microphone in his hand, and told him to rant about why he became an alcoholic. At best, you're laughing at him rather than with him, but most of the time you just want to throw something at him so he'll be quiet.

*how great

if you couldnt tell by his list, bill hicks is the "haha, i agree with your workdview," comedian, ie not a poopoopeepee sex farts lmao comedian, nor even a relate-able comedian, but the proto "im being critical of things but am unassailable because im a comedian LMAO" comedian.

Hicks and Carlin are memes. They barely told any jokes towards the end of their careers, an instead they spent most time preaching.

I agree with many of their sentiments, but their stuff is not funny enough to be considered comedy.

>but their stuff is not funny enough to be considered comedy
Crap, what I meant was: it does not have enough humor in it to be considered comedy.

Hicks was a hero.

He was so funny.

He was an alcoholic. As an adult stand-up he'd drink whatever was bought for him and the other comedians and patrons of the club made a nightly game of "how drunk can Bill get?".
He was funny and had some good jokes despite what a lot of people say.

I guess anyone from In Living Color.

now THERE's a guy who is way more funny than he deserves to be, the little fucking prune of a jew

I love that heebie kikeburger.

Fucked that up.
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jsrPIfsshjI#t=4988

Not for his standup necessarily but for O&A

Im not gonna rattle down my greats, its been done too often here most of you know em

I will however mention Nick Mullen, the autistic retard with the mutasche and the affinity for power tools.

hes funny. he needs some work but hes funny. Also he needs a lot less work then Hyde

lul even the klan guy is uncomfortable

Louis C.K. but sadly he doesn't seem to have any interest in standup anymore. Such a shame.

Dieudonné

The Cuck King does bretty good standup, not gonna lie.
Better than David Cross, for example.

Patrice was great in recognizing relationships' standing, but an absolute retard in regards to political input.

Having said that, he was one of the most enjoyable comedians to listen to. He had an opinion on just about everything, some were funny, some profound and open with the blunt honesty.

You couldn't go wrong with any of the Boston/NewYork comics that orbited him. O&A (A&J) Was the best show ever for giving comedians a great platform to prove themselves on. Listen to the Early roast of Norton or Vos, or the ensemble they put together for Patrice's death, Tough Crowd in Radio form.

I'd have to say Colin Quinn is my second favorite. If you haven't yet, read his twitter, some of the funniest shit ever. I also howled at his audio book about race. He's also one of the smarter comedians, so you have to know at least an inkling of history if you're going to enjoy his bits, if you're a dullard, chances are you're going to just be laughing at his demeanor.

Louis CK I used to enjoy back when he would just talk about angry shit, before he turned into such a blatant lefty faggot. The bit he does about the guy roller-blading in a speedo still cracks me up good

Norm Macdonald is one of the funniest people alive today, though his standup never really captured his pure genius as well as it perhaps should've.

Bill Burr is another red-head that I used to enjoy, back before he married a she-boon he was amazingly funny. He still is a funny fucker but half his bits about relationships/wymyn are I feel completely sullied just because of what he ended up marrying. Watch his pie-making video, he's a naturally hilarious fucker.