What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=KAGi7wTK5lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The extermination of the white race.

He has no end game. He's just another tool with a purpose.

Why do kikes always pretend to be "raised catholic"?

The current election cycle has shown that USA still suffers from rampant mindless anti-semitism (come on, in the current year?) so people of Jewish descent don't feel comfortable announcing the Jewish part of their identity.

There's no greater suffering than being a Hollywood Liberal. Let's all take a moment to remember the hardships they have to endure day in and day out.

Destroy Western Civilization.

Being a soulless kikel sounds terrifying.

Why is it that Hollywood liberals who do stand up shows act so smug and superior to everyone else? Even if they aren't?

reality has a well known liberal bias

Reality doesn't favor political ideologies. Reality is far more complex than political talking points.

Says the drumpf supporter. Your next line is

What other meaningless catch phrases can you parrot?

A massive eurasian/mulatto ethnicity so him and his buddies can traffic in/fuck goyim children with no repercussions.

But he hates kebab though.

He's a fucking brainwashed sellout kike. He'll rant endlessly about the horrors and dangers of extremist religions and Islam but shits on the only candidate that plans to keep it out of America.

does he rant about the horrors of extremist judaism though?

like that town in upstate New York where almost everyone is a jew, and if they see a goy driving through, they throw rocks at his car

you'll grow up sometime.

I agree, let's change the world. Into a fourth Reich!

just fucking around. you right.

Eating as much kikecock as he can, being half kike gives him a 50% discount.

Can Holla Forums at least stay internally consistent with there antisemitism? The Jews can't be plotting to take over the world and planning to start WWIII at the same time, because WWIII is worldwide nuclear armageddon, resulting in the death of all of humanity. These are mutually exclusive goals.

nice pic

Jews have a fondness of pulpil and dancing around definitions of terms. You seem to be fond of the same.

That doesn't address my point at all. Do the Jews want to rule the world and subjugate all other races as slaves, or do they want to bath the world in nuclear hell-fire, killing everyone, including themselves, in the process? These are two very different and conflicting goals.

Once upon a time Comedy Central had a simple idea, it wasn't a new one either, plenty of other shows had done it. "What if we had a fake news show that made fun of the news?"

The original host who kept it pretty non-political was eventually replaced with Jon Stewart, who being a pothead very nicely connected with the youth. He had a brainstorm one day… "What if I decide to be a complete piece of shit and forsake the appearance of objectivity and attack and mock conservatives and bring liberals on and liberally tongue their anus 'cuz man THEIR SHIT TASTES SO FUCKING GOOD."

So he did, and people (college students especially) are fucking stupid, so before long polls started coming out that he was more trusted than any of the news networks. So then he started getting criticized by the news networks, and he popped out a completely asinine defense that perfectly worked because again, people are fucking stupid "HEY! I'M JUST A COMEDIAN, MAN! I'M JUST TELLING JOKES! IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE THINGS I'M SAYING! SO WE GET A FEW THINGS WRONG, SO WHAT? THE SHOW THAT LEADS INTO US IS PUPPETS MAKING PRANK CALLS!"

And with that the floodgates were open. The court jesters realized they had the ear of the people, and could be taken seriously and believed if they just put a suit on over their costume. And should anyone point out some of their facts were wrong "HEY, JESTER! DUH! LOOK AT THE BELLS ON MY HAT! IS ONLY JOKEZ!"

But that spark of humanity that remained in Stewart was enough that one day he finally realized what a complete and utter piece of human garbage he is. What utter horror he'd wrought on the youth. How stupid he'd undeniably proven everyone who agreed with him was, but it was too late. Liberals are stupid and television executives like to repeat anything successful, so all of his underlings branched out and did their own shows. Colbert, John Oliver, Samantha Bee, and of course the worst of them all Bill Mahr.

Bill Mahr who was originally kicked off of ABC in the height of post-9/11 sentiment for saying something to the effect of "the terrorists are brave" on Politically Incorrect came back somewhere along the way with Real Time, in which his painfully biased format was brought back, what is that format? He hosts the show, tells the monologue and gets final word, he brings on three or four guests who all share his view, and packs the room with an audience who will laugh at whatever he tells them, cheer whatever he tells them, and boo whatever he tells them. Then he brings on one squishy almost conservative who wants so desperately to be liked by the liberals, and spends the entire show forcing them to defend strawman attacks against every one of their beliefs, and responding to every point they make with brilliant arguments like "YEAH BUT UR GUYZ BELEEV IN GOD SO THEY DUM THO RITE? LOL GUYZ AMIRITE?" or "YEAH, BUT EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IS STUPID/CRAZY/RETARDED *audience applause*"

Simultaneously he'll have guests on like Gloria Steinham, and plead ignorance and say "maybe you're right" when she claims genuinely insane shit like "Oh, actually the Muslim community is very progressive and feminist."

So clowns in business suits can lie directly to the public and when called on it excuse their bias and dishonesty by simply pointing at their face and going "Look at my silly nose though! *honk*" and proselytize to the youth without being held to any standards of ethics or honesty at all.

To convince the goyim to fight and die for Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

was getting gassed part of your plan?

I'd like to have your source for that.

We have enough nukes to turn this world into a barren dust ball. That's before every other country on earth launches theirs.

Do you have a source on that? I'd also like a source that states WWII would both A) lead to the usage of nuclear weapons and B) usage of all the nuclear armament.

I don't disagree with Stewarts shittyness, but I would like to point out that the media was so far up the Bush administration's asshole that it was fucking stupid easy for him to get away with his shallow satire.

I don't support Trump numbnuts. Why assume everyone that disagrees with you is a Trump supporter? The world isn't black and white.

If (((they))) can't have the world for themselves, then no one will.

The destruction of every country except Israel.

That guy is pretty fucking based

To get attention. Maher will say whatever shit sticks to the wall.

Self immolation when Trump wins on Tuesday.

now that's a flaming kike I can get behind

Now I'm imagining Bill Maher as the human torch.

To convince everybody that he is a historian instead of a comedian.

I think he calls himself a humorist.

thats just to avoid criticism. i greatly look forward to him, as well as stefan cuckbert, le time telling man, and the comedy central nigger, crying into the camera for their show's respective runtime for the next 4 years.

Watch this video and skip to near the end when they start talking about Maher. It explains everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=KAGi7wTK5lM
Don't trust a Jew, goys.

MAGAGASKAR

Time for that went already. It's time for delousing.

bump