This is what Megan Fox is doing to her sons

This is what Megan Fox is doing to her sons.

Why do Hollywood celebrities always seem to look trashy when they're photographed off the job?

Because they're trashy human beings.

If you hadn't stated that that was Megan Fox, I would've had to post the who webm because she just looks like a random skank.

Wait those are her sons? Its hard to tell.

How is this not child abuse? She is misgendering her children, what a shitlord.

That's not even her nose.

They're the sons of an actual cuckold. Who cares about them?

She's in (((Hollywood))) so of course you have to do shit like this to your kids. Same reason you have adopt some niglet. You have to show you're willing to play ball to get work.

tell me about israel and the ctr conspiracy, you sound really smart

Disgusting. I hope the new americans(chatolic hispanics) will ban this degeneracy.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

Would you, Holla Forums?

Why do people do this ? If you don't fuck her what is the point ? Even the prettiest ones get broing to talk to after a while.

She's helping men reclaim proper regalia that was carelessly tossed aside to the women folk over time.
Why couldn't your mom be that brave?

Sorry fam, spics migrants become even more degenerified than the real Americans after just one generation in this shithole.

They're so scared of losing what tiny scrap they have they refuse to drop it and risk having nothing at all.

hawt

/leftycucks/ will defend this.

what's that, liberal commie?

The beauty of the Aryan race. nuke us, China

save that poor kid from his psycho slut mother? yes i would.

I don't see a problem here. It's 2016, grow up

She's creating fuckbois for our future muslim overlords you silly goose

I don't know man, I brought up the subject of exclusivity with a friend of mine who is in a relationship for a year and he started talking about Tibetan and Eskimo tribes that share their women. About how it is , I shit you not, a cultural thing. Then he got mad, he looks like a pretty normal guy.