Gibson laments what he sees as the “violence without conscience” of many modern films...

washingtonpost.com/entertainment/mel-gibson-proves-a-tad-tetchy-on-his-hacksaw-ridge-comeback-tour/2016/11/03/aa072c78-a04e-11e6-a44d-cc2898cfab06_story.html

after taking on the Jews Gibson is going after capeshit.

Based

Disgusting violent Joss Whedon must be stopped.

he looks like baron munchausen

When are they going to let him make another Mad Max film so we can forget that feminazi abortion?

was he saying capeshit sucks or that violence in movies is bad?

>>>/out/

😂👌

i'm not telling you to leave because of your opinions on the movie (though i do disagree with them), i want you to leave because you're derailing the thread

It's the mustache isn't it.

It is.

Man, this is gonna be real awkward when he finally gets the director's chair for Iron Man 4 after Robert Downey Jr and Shane Black requested he do so.

What is this the goobergate thread? Is Val going to show up and you're going to felate him for being a pedo?

It still pisses me off they made the Mandarin into a joke to please the Chinese. Fuck Marvel. I hope Gibson gets a solid ass contract and then makes the super villain a jew.

all hail the king implies there is a real mandarin

hardly related, but then again you're an autistic cocksucking faggot, so i should expect it from you.

Dude Whedon doesn't do Marvel movies anymore after Avengers 2. Though I think he still works on Agents of Shield.

i think he's a producer on aos, that's about it. he wrote and directed the pilot.

I wanna see the Mandarin in Iron Man 4 if they ever do it.

they most likely won't do either, the short was put out moreso as an apology to us marvel cuckboys who were pissed off at the movie (and rightfully so).

Fuck Mel Gibson. He apologized and Pedowood said it was not good enough. He has been cucking himself for 10 years trying to get the old career back. Will never happen. After his apologies were spat back at him he should have taken what remained of his dignity and gone to China and produced/directed movies. Or back to Australia. His movies were great and he could have started over. He would make HollyJew look stupid if he found success else where. Instead he gives the Jews power by trying to play their game.

My anus is ready

They kind of did that in Iron Man 2. Granted they fucked it up.

spotted a newcuck

Who the fuck talks like this but women and jews? This passive aggressive faggotry.

They're probably force him to direct Nanking Massacre movies non stop.

I don't think he made any of the Mad Max films.

I'd like to see how Mel would try to add christfagging there.

That person in the middle seems familiar

Hacksaw Ridge is far from 10/10, but Mel's direction was superb and it's making major bank AND the critics are calling it Oscar-worthy.

Next time Mel will get to handle the script and we'll really see him back in action.

tbh they're the most entertaining films for the past few years

He'd probably be cool with that.

He's a big guy.

But it took him 10 years to get back to this point. Imagine if he was more forward looking and started making movies outside of Pedowood. We could have had 4 or 5 Hacksaw ridges at this point.

Looks like a plane-crasher to me..

Last violet Mel Gibson movie I saw was Blood Father. There was no backstory and little character development, I certainly didn't give a shit about any of the characters in that film.

Beating them at their own game means cucking them at their own rules.

Is there torrent to his new film? I really want to see it even a shitty cam version.

Or are there good torrent sites now?