Cucking Dead Thread

Are you ready for tonight's new episode of The Cucking Dead?

This episode sucks.

On easy street, we gotta front row seat.

i want to fug that girl in the polka dot dress

i would have given up after the second day, fuck that fucking song.

Finally, a different song!

and then it goes back just to fuck with him like so

This show should have ended 3 seasons ago.

Evil 1 and Evil 2 can kill and torture, but for some reason, they don't kill each other.
Why would you become mortal enemies while be allied when one can just shoot the other and conquer both sides.
Piss off.

Based Negan becoming the most interesting character by far? Who's surprised? Anyone? No?
no doubt the show will kill him off b/c the actor won't want to stick around

What do you comicfags think Daryl will do? Its obvious he isnt going to die because of his OC donutsteel plotarmor but I dont see him escaping either.

What was the picture that Daryl got that made him cry?

This one.

All I could make out was a red blob, so probably the last picture of Glenn.

How did a chain cut off their heads?

By that time most zombies are decayed as shit, everyone on the show seems to have very weak skulls too. Except for abraham and glenn

like the premise

What the fuck is the comic going to do, keep pretending the Whisperers are a threat? They have no chance to do permanent damage aside from some buildings in Hilltop. I'm guessing the people on Eugene's radio are hostile and much closer than they claim, it's the only other outside group. Eugene has been telling them there's a lot of conflict going on, so they know the time is right to strike.

I havent read the comic actually, didnt really make it clear in my question.

Whisperers are the thread, because of their animalistic way of thinking, they capable of much greater cruelty. Also by using their disguises they can manipulate hoards of walkers and use them as camouflage.

Is Negan our guy?

This isn't 4chump.

Mother Fucker is just an edgy ripoff of Captain Rhodes. Anyone that actually likes him is a tool.

b-b-b-b-but he defeated edgelord Rick user! and he has stopped Daryl Stu!

Whisper battle is almost over & their leader is dead, as are most of their troops. Funny enough, Negan got Lucille back and then broke her trying to beat Beta to death. Caution, image is extremely graphic.

I hate TV.

Last episode was a filler, it's like watching fucking one piece. Can anyone spoil everything for me? Are they ever gonna "beat" negan? I just want his fucking dialogues to be shorter, i love the actor but damn, whenever he speaks i just wanna skip ahead.

Since you asked, in the comics *Dwight becomes a mole for Rick pretty early and they beat Negan after a short war. Remaining Saviors follow Dwight & join with Alexandria's alliance. Rick puts Negan in jail and there is a two-year time skip before the next conflict.

I liked him in Gray anatomy and Watchman.

That sounds like a threat

I just had a weird dream but kind of reflected the logic of the saviors from my perspective, I was a survivor of some community that had some supplies, Negan comes and demands we give them half as usual, then I step up and try to strike a deal with him since they have the muscle and we had the stuff needed to produce more stuff… he proceeded to kill me just because I suggested it.

Then I was a different survivor, they were looking for stuff at our base, we were giving them some and all, then they proceeded to kill some of us and cripple others.

What the fuck is wrong with those people? I mean, is it safe to assume they just want to bully people no matter how reasonable you can be with them?

You mean the walking cucks? Bailed out about 2 seasons ago, not even curious what fresh depths of shit writing they've reached.

negan us a hero

Negan is a bit like Trump…. except that he actually knows useful things, has charisma, and isn't a fat, useless cuckold. He can fight or run a mile without passing out. He'd be all right if he were more moral. He already despises rape and pointless mistreatment of women.

Election's over CTR.

I bailed out after the governor saga. Now I started watching it again because of negan chanbait. It's actually pretty good now, but has fallen into the same depths of bullshit that every season falls into. They have a few good episodes and long long long periods of meaningless filler with literally nothing at all happening.

Ouch, the truth hurts!

Jesus christ

fucking lost it, JDM is by far the best casting decision ever made on this fuckin show

Shit I finish reading the comic at Hiltop stuff…any link to catch up with?