'Game of Thrones' author isn't writing. He's campaigning for Clinton

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/george-rr-martin-election/index.html

'Game of Thrones' author isn't writing. He's campaigning for Clinton

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

You're surprised that a guy who has been a supporter of the Democratic party most of his life is shilling for Clinton?

in other news, the sun rose today

Hahahaha

This is what you childish cucks gets for watching fairy tale shows as adults. You should be watching Rectify.

I doubt anyone is surprised.

72 hours and this shit will be over with.

Oh sweet child.

You weren't on the internet for the Bush years. Expect eight years of liberals screaming and crying and throwing their shit into every discussion possible. It will be like 9/11 times a hundred.

I can't wait.

It never ends.

He doesn't understand how normal relationships work, it's all rape in his mind.

whites like GRRM will be extinct in two years when GRRM dies of pizza, since he never managed to keep his dick up long enough to father a child

It sure feels good to be a hilldawg rn

if the greatest author of this century is campaigning for her guess i'll vote on her too.

upset your candidate is going to lose? :^)

lmao

I LIVE IN RUSSIA YOU СУКА БЛЯТЬ
I'M SICK OF SEEING THIS АМЕРИКАНСКИЙ БРЕД СИВОЙ КОБЫЛЫ ON MY КИНО BOARD

I meant all whites but thank you for your reassurance, Satan, it's good to have you on our side.

i dont speak commieish, type in american if you want to post here kid.

Cool it, Vlad. We have to hear about Putin all the time, you can last a few weeks of hearing about our politicians.

Wew, you failed hard m80.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Have you mixed up Rectify with something else?

Me too

I want to see amerika perish

its a show of cucks by cucks for cucks, that much i know

Putin > Trump > Shillary

Isn't it past your bedtime? Did mummy forget to tuck you in and go over to Jamal's house?

With all the cunts in leadership in his books you think this wouldn't be surprising to you. Anyone who wants women in leadership is mentally ill.

At least now we know who'll win Game Of Thrones.

As if we didn't know that since the start.

But who will win in the books?

She'll win in both.

Holy shit that poster behind him literally looks like it could have come out of North Korea.

You've clearly never watched it and have no idea what it's about, but alright.

Except now it's the complete opposite.
It's """conservatives""" doing this on Holla Forums.

It doesn't happen on any other imageboard to this degree because their moderators know how to fucking genocide off-topic bullshit.

TV - Her
Books - Her, but with a slight consequence and bittersweet victory

Help me? I'm a burger trying to learn Russian

Trips confirmed. Never liked Michael Moore. He's always been a hypocrite.