The Purge is so deep and intelligent

The Purge is so deep and intelligent

sage

Are these guys worse than MatPat?

That rick and morty episode fucking sucked

Can anyone tell me why the cucks at Wisecrack suck so much?

NORMALLY they are good

Did any of you see the dark souls one?

Cherrypicked through the games to find anything taller than it is wide (PHALLIC IMAGERY) or with an opening (YONIC IMAGERY)

Laziest thing I'd seen since freshman philosophy class

It is deep when you're psuedo-anarchist going through puberty.

Absolutely retarded concept aside they really went full retard with the second Purge movie. The purge is this totally sekrit scheme about how the elite let people kill the homeless so that something would happen but then not many people kill the homeless so they send out fucking death squads(Even though there's only one death squad and absolutely no one actually fights anyone besides the main characters and antagonists) armed with chainguns and flamethrowers.
And the worst part it's not even done in a humorous or badass way, it's just lots of people shouting at each other in between lots of boring ass sneaking around and jack shit of interest.

i know plenty of cucks like this, they love this movie and they all vote with their micro-dicks

Just curious, how do you know they have small dicks?

Did you personally touch and measure them? How's the smell?

All of season 2, aside from the get schwifty episode was pretty good.

The entire show is just popular science mixed in with references and hamfisted social commentary that feels like it belongs in 2005. It's like the entire show was made to pander to people who feel like they're smarter than everybody else without realizing that they're on the same level as the rest of society with the key difference being that other people unlike them don't feel the need to constantly go on about how clever they are.

I will never understand what anybody sees Rick & Morty.

The writing is sharp and funny, that's all there is too it.

That seems very unfulfilling.

Of course he did, leftists are obsessed with cock.

You got reasons to back that up?

You guys are a bunch of contrarian hipsters, you just hate Rick and Morty because it's new, popular, and it's creators did AMAs on reddit. It's a funny show, go watch your piece capeshit.

What's funny about it? Almost every single joke is just "look at this old guy be an asshole while his autistic molestation toy tags along" mixed in with Family Guy tier references. I'd be hard pressed to remember any two separate jokes or setups that aren't just "old man pulls out wacky gadget that does wacky and violent thing" and maybe if lucky that wacky and violent gadget is also a reference to something from pop culture.

Almost every single joke about homer and fry is that they are dumb too. What's your point?

That's only the case in the later and shittier seasons, the good seasons and episodes don't rely entirely on a single character gimmick or outside reference they work using established character traits and more often than not incorporate more than one character into the joke and the setup and punchline itself are rarely just look at them be stupid but rather a situation exaggerated by their traits giving a variety of results depending on the situation or setup which is based on a variety of things. The jokes are often the result of the traits rather than the other way around where the joke is the trait which is common in the shittier and later episodes. In the good episodes the setups are done using very few time based external references.

The last part is important because the more external references you use that are based on current events the more dated the show becomes for people watching it when those external references are no longer as relevant unless the work itself is made intended to be set in a very specific period. Either way the important part to this is to have a proper setup which is where Rick and Morty falls apart as their entire setup is often just the trait of the characters combined with whatever science gizmo they pulled out of their ass rather than the traits being used to develop the setup and there is too much of a reliance on current events, especially in the second season.

The whole thing with having a device allowing for travel between tons of different dimensions could have been used to great effect but instead the writers chose to use this device which could have allowed them to come up with all sorts of crazy plots to simply reference pop culture and popular science and that is the ultimate failing of the show.

This is the only thing I've truly always hated about this board.

10/10 logic

What were you expecting? They're so cucked they present pseudo-intellectuals as philosophers.

I wasn't expecting them to try to justify the premise. The fact that they did is just a fucking insult. They shouldn't have touched on the origin or justification of The Purge if that was their completely fucking retarded line of "reasoning."

Not that user, but, again, what were you expecting?

The first movie was equally bad, where the nigger war veteran that dindunuffin is being persecuted by the evil white lynch mob and the only sane individual in the whole mess, the father, suffers the consequences of his family's idiocy.

Or how about the second movie, where the mythical black father sacrifices himself to the white devils to secure the financial future of his daughters?

What did you expect from a franchise written by people that only know to move the plot along by having the characters act like complete imbeciles?

In a realistic scenario the first purge would rid the US of all the libcucks that went and joined with the spics, mudshits and niggers, while the second would see the eradication of niggers at the hand of everyone else, and the third would chronicle the removal of spics and mudshits by the remaining, redpilled, white majority.

Didn't watch it, so I was just hoping for a dumb action movie.

Maybe they could have taken it in a light hearted way, literally going "it's a murder Christmas".
Purge holiday movies. Lots of advertisements and shit related to the purge, a reality show with rankings and shit, celebrity assassins, etc.
The thing that bothers me the most about the purge movies is how they take themselves so seriously but no one in the movies has a shred of intelligence in them. Like how in the second movie the sarge decided he'll go full punisher with the car and the tactical gear instead of just waiting near his victim's house before the purge starts and then busting a cap in his ass and leaving. And how for a supposed murder holiday there's jack shit for carnage happening.

First few minutes of that movie is literally fuck you dad, the movie.

Or the fact the father in the first movie paid a shitload of money to fortify his house (not that it matters since his family is made up of idiots that undermine the purpose of the defenses.

For all that money he could have just taken a vacation someplace else. The only whites that would stay during the purge would be ones that want to lynch some spics/niggers (well armed, well trained and organized in large groups) and those too poor to leave.

The whole concept of the purge is fucking retarded. The VAST majority of people have no desire to kill. The people who do enjoy killing are either poor or psychopathic, and even among those two populations killers are a tiny minority. You know what you'd get with a purge? A lot of petty theft and internet piracy. You'd grab that pack of gum without paying for it and go home to torrent movies and games, and that's how you, and the vast majority of people, would spend purge night. A minority would probably use it to try out drugs. But serious crimes are unpleasant, risky, and they take a lot of effort, which is all you need to know that 99.99999999% of Americans wouldn't bother with it even if they were allowed to.

Be honest with me, Holla Forums. Imagine a purge is really happening IRL. What would you really seriously honestly even do with it? No meme answers; I want the truth. I really sincerely doubt that any of you would actually kill anyone.

This is what we get when someone lets Holla Forums out of their playpen.

If the Purge became a real thing it would become a "Vacation to New Zealand Day".

Nice try, FBI.

Historically speaking, the mob is not the same organism as a single person.

And those mobs would probably end up fighting along racial lines. So, basically, the purge ends up becoming muh rope day for real.

The Purge movies are just Hollywood propaganda to reinforce the myth that without government, everyone would turn into violent savages and there'd be death and destruction, even though we live our lives without government most of the time and let our morality dictate our actions.

I've only seen the second one but it seems to imply that the government is the one doing all the killing with their death squads.

dat muhfuggen YT always tryn 2 keep a brotha down 😩😞 y dey gatta be so raycis? 😠 smh fam

wen dere gon b som justis in dis werld? 😩😩 da wite man jus don undastan

i no u pane 😪

but we takin ova dis shit ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿 us niggas gon rul da worl soon 🌍 gon take back from da evil YT 👴🏻 ho be stelin r culta and teknoolgy from us an destro motha afrika

some day soon nigga

I didn't know Holla Forums could do emoticons?

shheeeeeiiit mane, emojis jus be part of da unicode specifcations nigga. 😁 any website can use dem, but dey only in colla if da owna configues dem dat way 😎

The movies actually push a pro government stance.

Purge movies shouldn't be taken seriously. They're camp and over the top. Watch them as Shlock and enjoy them for it.

Does it I've only seen the second one and it says the government were the ones responsible for the killings. Though I enjoyed the second one I wish they would go more over the top like some 80's movies like Escape from New York and Escape from LA. I love those two.

Dropped.

Its only niggers that kill at high levels. But nobody ever calls niggers a culture of violence and sometimes you get people to call Muslims a culture of violence.

fuck off Holla Forums

You mean low-crime white populations aren't there to be victimized and bring down the averages of low-IQ high-crime populations like those of negroids and Mestizos? Neat. Fucking leftycucks.

Yeah they used neo-liberal in their southpark videos and used zizek as a legitimate source. Is Zizek a legitimate philosopher?

Who is to decide who a legitimate philosopher? I fucking hate leftists and their commie bullshit, so to me he's not a legitimate philosopher, but if you asked any random (((professor))) I'm sure they'd disagree.

fuck off retard

Modern philosophers are youtube E celebs. Like it or not Stefan Molyneux fits the bill better than 99% of the shit out there.

The 3rd movie actually has a nigger bitch who tries to fuck over the decent nigger who's just trying to run his shop.

trying sooo hard

That's a fairly silly notion that sounds a lot like the magical thinking of retarded sociologists that understand nothing about the societies they live in as they've worked hard to seal themselves off into their echo chambers.

I would download a car.

Leftists apply the adjectives neo-libaral to other supposed leftists like Bill Clinton and Obama as a way of pointing out that the democratic party has been corrupted by the same (((moneyed interests))) that are behind the Republicans. They have abandoned the principles of FDR and are basically Republicans who don't hate blacks and queers as much.

didn't he put the Japanese in internment camps during the war despite them being innocent?

Yes, That was a big mistake. When I say the principles of FDR, I am referring to things like the new deal and having a strong social safety net.

You mean being a commie faggot.

ah ok then.

Better a commie faggot than a slave to the synagogue.

l o l worse than mattpat autism

Not what I said or what I believe, but anyone who has "human nature doesn't exist" as a core part of their ideology is a fucking retard, hence I can't possibly recognize most leftists "philosophers" as anything but sophists.