Ted Cruz - Anointed

Cruz Father: Ted Cruz "Anointed" To "Bring the Spoils of War to the Priests

youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s#t=43

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TgH3K
religionnews.com/2016/02/04/ted-cruzs-campaign-fueled-dominionist-vision-america-commentary/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-Tx_aV823k
youtube.com/watch?v=UkmWoaOlBlA
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/video-reveals-pastor-calls-for-execution-of-gays-then-introduces-ted-cruz-on-stage/
youtube.com/watch?v=gCRGyHQ7Mms
archive.is/y7OxE
americanvision.org/5130/seven-mountains-dominionism-not-the-same-brand/
archive.is/NCVw8
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/26/glenn-beck-ted-cruz-anointed-for-this-time-walks-back-blast-of-christians-supporting-trump/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/hmm-media-ignoring-cruzs-embrace-kill-gays-preacher/
washingtonpost.com/politics/in-chaotic-gop-race-an-intense-battle-for-delegates-plays-out-under-the-radar/2016/04/02/2c00a118-f812-11e5-8b23-538270a1ca31_story.html
facebook.com/lauriecardozamoore
cfoic.com/meet-christian-zionists/laurie-cardoza-moore/
vimeo.com/159989429
archive.is/f5tz8
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/210425
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/19/rafael-cruz-donald-trump-would-be-worse-than-hillary-clinton-but-he-cannot-beat-hillary-clinton/
jta.org/2015/06/23/news-opinion/politics/ted-cruzs-father-jews-who-vote-democrat-place-jewishness-second
archive.is/52uSv
motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/rafael-cruz-ted-cruz-campaign-god-sign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT THEY ARE LITERALLY DELIVERING THE COUNTRY TO THE JEWS.

Traitors and scoundrels.

3:50 "God is looking at the Church, and he's deciding in the next 3 1/2 years who will be his bankers." … "We will become so blessed, that we will usher in the coming of the Messiah."

FRONT PAGE OF DRUDGE

B T F O

I really fucking hate these weird cultish fucks. Literally fucking threw out the New Testament, the BASIS of Christianity, so they could ramble instead about warriors and kings and getting rich without all that New Testament crap about how "materialistic moneygrubbing trussed up as piousness is bad, bankers are bad, give your wealth away if you really want to be pious".

And yet they then go to singing about the wonders of Jesus after having just fucking spat on his message and ignored his entire life in favour of talking about how Cruz will make them rich because God is a money-giving genie.

Literally trying to destroy Christianity to turn it into Judaism-lite by throwing out the New Testament and focusing on how God will make you rich and powerful.

This is Game Over. Cruz is the Anointed King who will usher in the coming of he Messiah. This means he has possession of the Arc.

We fought bravely, but we can't repel fire of this magnitude. How does one become a God Banker? It's best to join them now.

Implying Hebrews ever existed when there isn't even a piece of paper, a rock, or a coin left over to actually prove Jews ruled Cannantie lands in the richest kingdom of the world.

Reminder:
Only Christfags are swayed by Jewish meme magic.

they REALLY want that Jew vote huh?

Sorry, Rato. Trump is the will of the American people, Christians, and apparently God. Carson isn't a fake Christian like you.

The only Israel I care about is the body of Christ, not some land full of God-hating kikes.

I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THIS GETS BROUGHT UP AT THE NEXT DEBATE!

sorry for caps, am excited. Witnessing the rise of RWDS and the enemies of what is good and wholesome squirm as every attack they make is turned back on them. Its like a soap opera for me.

My curse on him deflects the anointment

I don't know, brother. But that Cruz family got some kind of magic from God they be planning to throw down on the unfaithful. I don't want a laser beam from God between the eyes. I saw what they did to Indiana Jones and I don't want none of that.

It's time to switch sides because they bringing Jesus down from Heaven on nonbelievers, and I don't want to see if he's pissed. I'll be a Jew or anything - give me a fucking cross and I'll walk around with the fucking thing on my back all day. Fuck it. I'm done.

Let's curse him together Holla Forums

"Christ" means anointed. El Rato Cruz is calling himself Christ.

he doesnt need the ark.

maybe he has the spear of christ

What, call upon a Russian incident?

Newfags on Holla Forums don't know that Judaism and Christianity stopped being related some 1500+ years ago. Probably tips the fedora because their jewish science and history teachers told them that religion slowed science and "progress" down.

He's a nutcase who thinks he's the messiah or something. Fuck that guy. And his religious nuttiness makes him unelectable.

Ted Cruz’s campaign is fueled by a dominionist vision for America
archive.is/TgH3K
original link:
religionnews.com/2016/02/04/ted-cruzs-campaign-fueled-dominionist-vision-america-commentary/

(RNS) Now that Ted Cruz has an Iowa victory under his belt, it is time to take a deeper look at his Christian approach to politics. What is his real vision for America? Cruz likes to talk about “taking back” or “reclaiming” the United States. What does he mean by this?

Many Americans — Christian or otherwise — may find the answers to these questions disturbing.

Cruz’s shoe leather campaign in Iowa targeted the state’s large number of evangelical Christians. But not all evangelicals are the same.

(…)

Anyone who has watched Cruz on the stump knows that he often references the important role that his father, traveling evangelist Rafael Cruz, has played in his life. During a 2012 sermon at New Beginnings Church in Bedford, Texas, Rafael Cruz described his son’s political campaign as a direct fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

The elder Cruz told the congregation that God would anoint Christian “kings” to preside over an “end-time transfer of wealth” from the wicked to the righteous. After this sermon, Larry Huch, the pastor of New Beginnings, claimed Cruz’s recent election to the U.S. Senate was a sign that he was one of these kings.

According to his father and Huch, Ted Cruz is anointed by God to help Christians in their effort to “go to the marketplace and occupy the land … and take dominion” over it. This “end-time transfer of wealth” will relieve Christians of all financial woes, allowing true believers to ascend to a position of political and cultural power in which they can build a Christian civilization. When this Christian nation is in place (or back in place), Jesus will return.

Rafael Cruz and Larry Huch preach a brand of evangelical theology called Seven Mountains Dominionism. They believe Christians must take dominion over seven aspects of culture: family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business and government. The name of the movement comes from Isaiah 2:2: “Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains.”

Barton’s Christian nationalism is a product of this theological approach to culture. Back in 2011, Barton said that if Christians were going to successfully “take the culture” they would need to control these seven areas. “If you can have those seven areas,” Barton told his listeners to his radio show, “you can shape and control whatever takes place in nations, continents and even the world.”

Seven Mountains Dominionism is the spiritual fuel that motors Cruz’s campaign for president.

(…)

Cruz’s approach to politics is inseparable from this theology. His goal is to lead a Christian occupation of the culture and then wait for the Second Coming of Christ.

Drudge's iceberg has hit the Tedtanic.

Americans will not vote for a creep who's openly a religious fundamentalist.

Are Pentecostals super-jews, or do they just believe that women who wear pants burn in Hell forever?

I hate that literal moneygrubbing cults like this are allowed to call themselves "Christian".

THANK YOU DRUDGE
GOOD LUCK DRUDGE

Cruz forgot rule #1 of journalism when he tried to stack Drudge's poll: Matt Drudge always has dirt on you.
Always.

They're a mixture of insane cultists and gullible retards, and are usually led by con artists making bank on the previous two groups.

Your average Pentecostal focuses on screeching about prophecies from the Old Testament. The New Testament is only mentioned in the context of Revelation and how it proves you should give the pastor money or vote for a particular candidate. At best a few epistles might be used. Jesus' actual words and actions are ignored because you can't make money off them or cultish prophecies about talking in tongues.

Most of the time they're the ones doing the really crazy shit, like waving live snakes about or making random crazy noises because "the Holy Spirit is talking through them!" or talking about how the world is going to end soon and everyone who believes and gives the pastor money is going to be really rich and powerful, promise.

I just checked the news and saw this, Cruz is fucking nut job.

The Messiah has already come, nigger. Jesus Christ died for your sins.

I was also struck by the fact that there was no cross in sight, but a Star of David was prominent on the podium. Evangelical protestantism isn't Christian, this is Judaism-lite.

Don't forget the large menorah in the background too.

These people are pretty subservient to Judaism, there's a reason most of them believe that the kingdom of heaven will come when all Jews are safe and happy in Israel and the Third Temple is built.

These people probably like John Hagee.

It's like they never even read the bible. Disgusting. The same people that think hate and "negativity" is all of Satan, do Christian rock songs, or think jews go to heaven.

That's a funny way of spelling 'Hitler', user.

Thank God for Pastor Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=5-Tx_aV823k

Dominionism and zionism are Satanic ideologies. There is no doubt about it.

He's very close to his nutty fundie father.

Pastor Martin Richling blasts Ken Copeland and the Cruzes

youtube.com/watch?v=UkmWoaOlBlA

" Pastor Martin Richling just had to make this Video regarding the absolute PHONINESS of these three blind mice. Ken Copeland, Rafael Cruz and Ted Cruz. These FAKERS will say ANYTHING to get Cruz elected… But America is catching on… "

8 minutes video

There's a good punchline at the end

He already came, you kikes in Christian-clothing. I honestly want to Crusade "Christian" zionists before Muslims, they make a mockery of Christ's sacrifice and serve the Synagog of Satan so assiduously.

O, Heavenly Father, please spare we, Your unworthy children, of rule by these servants of the Synagog of Satan. May the Lion of America be successful in routing out the enemies of God and Man who lead the foolish flocks astray.

Check those dubs and those pharisees.

haha you jew-deceived idiot
The Messiah LIVES!>>5341336

And thousands of retards will buy this phony bullshit. I hate Christians so much.

Cruz is an atheist you dumb faggot.

are these people insane lmao

they even have a star of david on the front of the pulpit

i wouldnt call being hunted down and killed by the antichrists minions to be considred a "blessing"

This.

That's probably one of the most heretical statements you could make from a Christian perspective. Jesus Christ is the one and only messiah in Christianity and Christians are specifically warned against false messiahs. Evangelicalism is a hell of a drug.

This religion just appears to be Crypto-Judaism. Weren't some people claiming that Rato was of Marrano heritage?

He could be. look at their faces:

Bumping for treason and heresy.

What a guy

bumping pastor Richling

This shit is legitimately horrifying for anybody who has looked into the seven peaks 7 jewish kingdoms ruling the world advocated by ted's jewish father

It reeks of occultism

It reeks of kikery, is what it reeks of. I wouldn't be surprised if El Rato and his father drank the blood of gentile children on passover.

These people are insane.

All Abrahamic faiths need to be slaughtered.

Yeah, Rato does not have a European face. He doesn't have a spic face either. There is something strange going on there.

He's right. Even their Torah was originally written in Greek and translated officially into Hebrew by the masoretes. Their excuse for this is that "the original Torah was written in Hebrew, but we lost it."

bankers of God…

let's keep on spreading red pills about Cruz

These anti-christian shills are trying really hard.

Well, there is a group of us that do not like marxism or jews.

based jesus

Saint-Hitler was not The Messiah user.

He was an avatar.

Messiahs are for jews.

VIDEO: Pastor Calls for Execution of Gays – Then Introduces Ted Cruz at Conference

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/video-reveals-pastor-calls-for-execution-of-gays-then-introduces-ted-cruz-on-stage/

"Kevin Swanson: Yes, Romans Chapter 1 verse 32 the Apostle Paul does says that homosexuals are worthy of death. His words not mine! And I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! And I am not ashamed of the truth of the word of God. And I am willing to go to jail…"

youtube.com/watch?v=gCRGyHQ7Mms

It's almost like I can track who you are just by your shitty post.

a little bump

I'm going to bed but I'll post the link tomorrow, there's this old school christian fundamentalist who bashes Seven Mountains Dominionism. 7MD is the perfect religion for Ted Cruz because just like him they don't have any friends.

Almost at the bottom of the catalog already. I'll update it later.

this is some scary shit

Dr. Joel McDurmon is a christian fundamentalist and even he considers Seven Mountains Dominionism to be dangerous and authoritarian:

archive.is/y7OxE
americanvision.org/5130/seven-mountains-dominionism-not-the-same-brand/

quotes:

"7MD must not be confused with Christian Reconstruction, traditional Dominion Theology, or Theonomy."

"The First and most concerning point is that the 7MD version does what critics of traditional dominion theology have falsely accused us of doing the whole time: planning to grab the reins of influence through whatever means necessary, usurp the seats of political power, and impose some tyrannical “theocracy” upon society from the top down with a “whether you like it or not, it’s for your own good” mentality.

We have responded, consistently, that our blueprint is about the rollback of tyranny, not the replacement of it—the removal of unjust taxation, welfare, warfare, government programs, etc. We favor privatization, local control of civil and criminal law, hard and sound money, and private charity for cases of poverty, all led by families, businesses, and churches—not large, centralized, top-down solutions. Yes, we would properly recriminalize sodomy, adultery, and abortion, but in a decentralized world like we want, you could leave easily if you didn’t like that. "

"There is no doubt, however, that the 7MDs do have a goal of top-down control of society. This is explicit in their literature in many places. The exception to this is when they are in PR mode: then they downplay and even completely deny that they believe in dominion. But otherwise they give our old critics the ammunition they need to continue their slander."

"The Bright-Cunningham message is now most clearly expounded in their disciple Lance Wallnau’s 7MD “mandate.” The top-down control message is clear. He outlines the seven mountains to be captured, and says, “He who occupies the top of those mountains can literally shape the agenda that forms nations.” The intent and means are clear. "

"Another promoter, Johnny Enlow, has written a relevant book entitled The Seven Mountain Prophecy. He is quite open about capturing the seats of power—the “top of the mountain”—of government."

"Yet, despite being so explicit in their literature, many of these guys are extremely sheepish in expression when presenting their views to a general public audience. Some, I understand, have even denied that they believe in anything like “dominion.” Some desire merely to replace the label “dominion” with “influence.” At any rate, with literature like theirs, they have a pretty stout PR issue."

Share these videos with your Republican friends and ask them if Ted Cruz is electable in a general election.

Everybody in that video deserves to be thrown into a FEMA camp and gassed.

""""""no""""""

Hey…if I were running things, that's what I would use FEMA for: disposal of undesirables and traitors.

Canada had a prime minister named John Christian.

Bumping for resource.

Trump can handle Hillary. His only real challenge will be Cruz. That's where we come in.

THE IRISH TIMES

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE 2008 ELECTION

fucking broken site

WUT?

Sure thing buddy.

Cruz the lyin' snake is the antichrist? Color me surprised.

Timely bump. Will the holy politician admit his sins?

Shitty time to be doing this, Ted

'messiah' in this case is the jewish messiah, or the anti-christ

This. Love him or hate him, his faith is genuine. I love him, and I'm srsly stoked he's an advisor to The Don.

Right here. I was worried his deep knowledge of the medical industry as well as his great thoughts on education would go to waste. But Trump didn't get where he is by ignoring talent. Him being part of Trumps crew was just fantastic.

Yes. I hope it will wind up with a cabinet position for Ben Carson.

Bullshit, he believes in a nigger jesus. He has paintings of him hanging out with nigger jesus in his house.

Lel, does that matter? Tell me friend, do you know exactly what Jesus looks like?

It will all come out in the wash, and silly stuff like that doesn't matter. The main point is that Jesus is who He says He is, and He will do what He said He will. The rest is relatively inconsequential imo.

Liars, Charlatans, greedy swindlers, fooling the lesser learned. They will have their place in the place which burns eternally.

Nah, I think Ted Cruz is your standard run-of-the-mill mega-preacher snake-oil salesman as described in

The guy went to Harvard and married a high-ranking Goldman-Sachs employee that was once part of a globalist neo-con thinktank.

Any "evangelical/fundamentalist Christian" - like his MUH CONSTITUTION DEFENDER - persona he puts on is all part of an act where the overriding concern is is this good for Ted Cruz?.

Happy Easter Ted!

I think she climbed the ranks at Goldman-Sachs after they got married.

pic related.

Glenn Beck: Ted Cruz ‘Anointed for this Time,’ Walks Back Blast of Christians Supporting Trump

archive.is/NCVw8
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/26/glenn-beck-ted-cruz-anointed-for-this-time-walks-back-blast-of-christians-supporting-trump/

" I believe evangelicals and Christians and Jews and Muslims are in this together, that we all have access to God’s inspiration.

That’s all I’m asking for: On this Easter weekend, that you would take the time and ask for God’s inspiration.

Take the time to examine the principles and put them up to your Christian values and principles. Just side by side, the principles, God’s principles and the candidate’s principles, without excuses. Question with boldness. Realize where our country is. Realize what’s at risk in this election if we choose a candidate whose positions seem to be based on anger, hatred, greed. It’s easy to get caught up in a crowd carrying pitchforks and torches, but look at the records of these men. Listen to the words they use. Look how they live their lives. What they’ve built. How they’ve built it. (…)"

Look how they live their lives.

Look at Ted Cruz the good principled true conservative Christian …the man who had a string of affairs with multiple women, who had sex with at least one prostitude, who fathered a child out of wedlock.

Cruz and Beck are going to sink together on the Tedtanic.

bump.

Really great image.

because it needs to be repeated:

Hmm… Why Is Media Ignoring Cruz’s Embrace of “Kill the Gays” Preacher?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/hmm-media-ignoring-cruzs-embrace-kill-gays-preacher/

just a little bump, in case it would have been gone tomorrow morning

Reminder that a creep like Cruz will lose to Hillary.

Vote Cruz Get Clinton.

THEY’RE BUMPING THREE WEEK OLD THREADS

OUR MODS ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

Where's this thread been hiding all day

Deal with it, shill.

It's a good thread and you're an idiot.

sage

evangelicals are scum.

Bump. We aren't going to let you win.

holy shit these guys are goddamn commies

Said the shill.

oy vey goyim … what a christian chruch

I've decided whenever anyone says (((grassroots))) conservatives, it's code for these faggots. I'm reading a WaPost article that names some of the anti-Trump delegates & Cruz merchants at the state level, and they use that word like a mantra
washingtonpost.com/politics/in-chaotic-gop-race-an-intense-battle-for-delegates-plays-out-under-the-radar/2016/04/02/2c00a118-f812-11e5-8b23-538270a1ca31_story.html

MAGA now. MAGA forever

So stop being a shill.

its because all the MSM outlets get the same coordinated play book.

Butthurt Cruzbot? I can't think of any other reason you would be upset that I bumped this thread. It was almost at the bottom of the catalog.

….

Ted Cruz's dad seems like a decent guy tbh.

Bump, kike

Why to Christians fall for this shit, I just don't get it.

Putting a bunch of Jew shit all over the place when the bible specifically BTFO out of the Jews is beyond me.

Are they the same as memevangelians?

Are they all heretics?

Because fundamentalists are retarded. Prosperity Gospel fundamentalists are even more retarded.

The Jew stuff is a belief that the final battle between good and evil will happen in the literal Valley of Megiddo in the Middle East and that the Jews are "really, totally God's chosen people" so these "Christians" are supporting Israel as some sort of "saved by association."

Some would say it's even more sick than that. Another user in another thread a while back claimed to have grown up around hardcore Evangelicals. He said they actually have a neurotic/psychotic love-hate thing towards Jews: they hate them as "Christ-killers" but they love them b/c they think it's the price of bringing about the apocalypse

Three generations of heretical “bibles” will do that.

Sage, shill.

bump

sage

And intense battle of wits unfolds before us

Or you could stop bumping end of catalog threads.

Sometimes you fight stupid w/ stupid

He's a crazy nigger but he still actually believes the shit.

Do you not know how sage works?

Christcucks need to be cleansed.

Cuckanity is why the west today is pacifist and weak.

The god damn Kings of Europe who forced this shit ideology on the serfs destroyed the warrior spirit I people once had.

Today we are full of people who love a foreign people and God and believe in turning the other cheek and allowing our enemies to walk all over us.

I here-by dub a new meme

Christian in Name Only

These people are CINO's though, they don't even know what is in their book.

Modern day Christianity is cucked to hell, but Christianity itself is not.

One look at the church tells you they are a bunch of Pedo satanists. Obviously not anything like Christ.

Do you not know how sage works?

Reported for obvious D&C.

You have to stop calling heresy by names that it isn’t. They’re not Christian at all, by definition of the word.

Daily Reminder:

“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Scary threat. I know you don't want people threatening your Christcuckinsanity. The Jewish virus that has weaken the European soul.

Holla Forums CUCKSTIANITY MEME

SLIDE THREAD. THEY WANT YOU TO FORGET ABOUT RATO AND WISCONSIN. THEY'RE RATCHETING UP THE SHILLS

I live in WI, have family spread out in every big city in WI. None have seen a Cruz sign. I see dozens driving to work. They've already memory holed the past polls to reflect a Cruz close race into a 10 point lead when it's ALWAYS been +10 Trump.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Stop spamming your autism in every thread you fucking assbag.

'sage' isn't a downvote in case you didn't know.

And I bumped this thread because it's a thread worth keeping. Until Cruz implodes we should keep the good Cruz threads alive.

Yeah go tell that to the Crusaders. And this isn't the thread for this kind of debate anyway so go start another thread if you want to start a religious fight. This is Ted Cruz thread.

Cucks cucking each other and killing other Christians for the nobelman Pope Urban II.

I know you guys get off on killing other whites.

SLIDE THREAD?? IT'S A THREAD ABOUT EL RATO! HELLO?

I should have used the British empire instead. That's a better example I guess.

Right. Lets see how they used Christianity.

Degenerate King Henry VIII wants an annulment of his marriage to Catherine but will not get one from the Roman church.

So what does one do when using a fictional Jewish religion?

You make up your own church and call it The Church of England!

Tedtanic, you say?

bump

le sage

Trump isn't going away, kike.

I got dubs twice in a row
Anti-Trump fags on suicide watch
You will never get Holla Forums back to where you had it

Sure thing pal.

How is any of that inconsistent w/ being an atheist?

Because you can't pander to Evangelicals and toss out false accusations about someone's faith and not be part of that religion, else you just look like a retard to the people you want to attract.

Actually, that sounds like an effective way to exploit a group you don't belong to. Can't tell if you're naive or bullshitting.

If he goes around shilling himself as an evangelical, where do you see evidence that he is not?

Has he claimed "I am an athiest" anywhere? I'm not saying he couldn't be lying, he is lyin' Ted afterall, but you need to back up your claim.

I believe he is an Evangelical because only a fucking idiot would be one and Ted is a fucking idiot.

This isn't your classroom, professor.

So you have nothing, OK then.

Still, Evangelicals in the South seemed to prefer Donald, so maybe they agree with you that he's faking it.

thanks alot for posting that OP

His actions don't match his words.

He is not a man of God.

When will "conservatives" get a fucking clue? When you elect a president, you aren't electing a religious leader. You're electing the CEO of your country.

Would you really be wanting to hold something that defiled jesus body when he comes back?

Cruz's father gave a speech two weeks ago before a group named Proclaiming Justice to the Nations, a Tennessee-based Christian Zionist organization headed by Laurie Cardoza-Moore:

facebook.com/lauriecardozamoore

cfoic.com/meet-christian-zionists/laurie-cardoza-moore/

"Her young son insisted that when he grows up he’s going to be an Israeli soldier and defend the Jewish people. Her 14-year-old isn’t scared of standing up in front of her Christian classmates to defend Israel. Her 18- year- old researched a paper on the topic “Why the U.S. and Christians Should Support Israel.”"

She has brainwashed her children and turned them into good little goyim servants of the chosen people.

this is the speech:

vimeo.com/159989429

Cruz's father: America was founded on the Torah

archive.is/f5tz8
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/210425

"At the event held in Tennessee in February, Pastor Rafael Cruz - who is considered to be a major influence on his son - spoke strongly in favor of Israel, declaring that the very "foundation of America and the American Constitution was the Torah."

In his speech, Pastor Cruz told PJTN supporters that his son is the "strongest supporter of Israel on Capitol Hill," and promised that he "will continue to support Israel unconditionally."

He also countered replacement theology, by which some Christians believe they are the new Jews and that God has abandoned the Jewish people. PJTN has made fighting replacement theology and anti-Semitism one of its key goals.

After calling replacement theology heresy, Cruz said his son "will not fund the United Nations, until they stop supporting BDS and anti-Semitism.”

"Israel is the only country in the world with a title deed from the Almighty!," emphasized Pastor Cruz, noting on the divine promise to the Jewish people. "

Perfect synopsis, user.

The true prophet of the Lord has spoken, ladies and gentlemen, and Cruz has had the dubs of smiting lain upon his heretical ass.

>Spear of Longinus
FTFY

His campaign advisors are now part of Trump's team, however there hasn't been any official placement in Trump's cabinet yet. I certainly hope there is though. No one in America will ever have insomnia ever again.

here's a bump

a bump

Speaking in tongues = demonic possession.

I remember that woman who supposedly channeled a 3000 year old warrior "Ramtha". Before on speech she was channeling the warrior and started getting confused and talking demonically. Freaked a christian woman out so much she told the media about it.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST. Its Christian Kryptonite the jews have exploited. They have managed to cuck the Fundies into believing Israel must survive for Jesus to come back.
Hagee and other ChristCucks are of course making shekels off this fallacy, so their belief in the matter is suspect anyway, but the lambs/sheep in Christianity honestly think jesus will return…in their lifetimes no less.
These are normally rational adults believing jew fairy tales cooked up in Revelations.

thanks for the thread, sliding

b
u
m
p

We need to drive the moneychangers from the temple.

The point of Revelations is that Jesus is coming to smite Israel and the rest of the world for their transgressions. There is no love about it. A lot of the televangelists you see are con men bought out by the ZOG peddling the money narrative. Instead of the "quit being a degenerate" point brought about by the New Testament, these scammers have turned it into the money changers at the Temple.

Actual Followers of Christ are equally outraged by all of this bullshit. But finding them are few and far apart. The cattle that funnel into mega churches will be more than happy to be used by the ZOG to behead the actual believers while trumpeting rights for homosexuals and Mudslimes. This will come to pass.

What Kek provideth for His amusement, he taketh away for His amusement.

What Kek provideth for His amusement, he taketh away for His amusement.

before the site crashes and I can't bump it in time

Since Ted Cruz's father was possibly a CIA operative >>5739333 back when JFKennedy was asassinated I wonder how many of these kooky christian denominations are infiltrated by government operatives.

This reminds me that in February there was a digging thread on Peter E. Waldron, a Dominionist 'missionary' who participated in many missions for the CIA in Africa and South America. If anyone has made a copy of the thread on Archive.is I'd appreciate the link, it would save me the trouble of going through Archive.is or Archive.org manually to try to find it.

Ted Cruz's father bashes Trump, says he cannot beat Hillary:

Rafael Cruz: Donald Trump ‘Would Be Worse Than Hillary Clinton, But He Cannot Beat Hillary Clinton’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/19/rafael-cruz-donald-trump-would-be-worse-than-hillary-clinton-but-he-cannot-beat-hillary-clinton/

"“It’s very simple. All they have to do is look at the polls,” he said in response to those who think Trump might be a stronger candidate against Hillary Clinton. “Poll after poll after poll after poll after poll shows that if Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, he loses to Hillary Clinton by double digits. Donald Trump cannot beat Hillary Clinton. That would be the dream ticket for Hillary Clinton because all the polls show that Donald Trump would lose and would lose by a landslide.”"

LOL where are the polls showing Cruz beating Clinton?

Why didn't he just tell them that Cruz is anointed by God to win and usher in the Messiah? Isn't that what he believes? Why care about earthly polls when you can just explain that the Almighty Himself has picked Cruz to bring about the "End Times Transfer of Wealth"? Is the word of God Himself not good enough, does it really have to be backed by polls?

It's pretty telling. He knows it's batshit insane and will cost Cruz the election if said openly and known openly. He's all smiling and praying and shouting out AMEN AMEN LORD BE PRAISED in the church and talking about how God picked his son for greatness, then suddenly he doesn't dare to say a word about it when public attention is on him. Even he knows he's nothing but a conman using Christianity to make some moolah. Even literal cucks have a stronger attachment to their beliefs and more courage. Pathetic!

timely bump

another longevity bump

willyouletmebumpwillIbeabletokeepthisthreadalive?

Ted Cruz’s father: Jews who vote Democrat place Jewishness second

jta.org/2015/06/23/news-opinion/politics/ted-cruzs-father-jews-who-vote-democrat-place-jewishness-second

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Jews who vote for Democrats place the party before their religion, the father of Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz said.

“Unfortunately, in the Northeast, the Jews are Democrats first and Jews second,” Rafael Cruz said at an event over the weekend held by the Palm Beach County, Florida, Tea Party first reported by Talking Points Memo. “This is what has happened to a great many in the Catholic Church. They are Democrats first and Catholics second.”

American Jews tend 2-1 to favor Democrats in elections. Ted Cruz, a U.S. senator from Texas, is a candidate in a large field of Republicans running for the party’s presidential nod.

The elder Cruz, who his son cites as a major influence, was born in Cuba and is an adamant opponent of its Communist regime. Rafael Cruz, who is a pastor, says religious leaders have an obligation to speak out against government oppression, and blames European Christian leaders in part for not standing up for Jews during the Holocaust era.

(…)

The National Jewish Democratic Council condemned Rafael Cruz.

“Jewish Democrats are not Democrats despite being Jewish – we are Democrats because we are Jewish, because of our Jewish values,” the NJDC said in a statement.

The group said that if Cruz disagrees with his father “he should let us know, but to question our religion, our faith or our identity because of our political views is remarkably offensive.”

I know the Tedtanic is sinking but here's a bump.

Ted Cruz's Dad: My Son Ran for President After God Sent His Wife a Sign

archive.is/52uSv
motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/rafael-cruz-ted-cruz-campaign-god-sign

"My son Ted and his family spent six months in prayer seeking God's will for this decision. But the day the final green light came on, the whole family was together. It was a Sunday. We were all at his church, First Baptist Church in Houston, including his senior staff. After the church service, we all gathered at the pastor's office. We were on our knees for two hours seeking God's will. At the end of that time, a word came through his wife, Heidi. And the word came, just saying, "Seek God's face, not God's hand." And I'll tell you, it was as if there was a cloud of the holy spirit filling that place. Some of us were weeping, and Ted just looked up and said, "Lord, here am I, use me. I surrender to you, whatever you want." And he felt that was a green light to move forward."

mini bump

The Rato shills are back with their last desperate push to shill here. How sad! I've seen sudden Rato shilling in many threads today, after months of absence.

Maybe God has other plans for Ted?