Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Hi. I already post these on /b but I'll will also post it here. I'm clearing some room my computer and getting rid of this series. I'll post some of the stories before deleting everything. Hopefully someone will find these entertaining.

I remember this series trips user. Thanks. Though i remember the guy who was superman in lois and clark being the host for this show at one point.

That's Ripley's believe it or not, this is a different show.

oh ok my bad.

BSG guy?

Holy shit this is one of the dumbest shows I have ever seen in my entire life

Thanks, user. I remember watching stuff like this on Sci-Fi back in the 90s.

what the fuck this show is so god damn stupid who the fuck believes that curses are real and that plants can identify murderers in a crime scene

It's very loosely based on truth user. It's been fancied up to make for an entertaining show.

Why are there only the parts of the obvious bullshit stories? Where is the section of the show where he says it is fake or real?

Hey faggot are you going to post the portion of the show where the guy says it's all fake, or are you going to keep being a fucking nigger and uploading short clips without revealing whether the store was fake or not?

This show was kino. Some episodes were genuinely creepy and others were wacky. Riker was the best host.

Thanks user.

Anti-semitic fiction.

Death Note: Drawfag Edition