Narn I chin hurin

How would you make the movie?

Kill all Jews, Neo-Marxists and globalists. Only then could then could a film be made which lived up to the source material.

I wouldn't.

t. redditpol

I'm still right, back in the days before kike dominated cinema fantastical epics were great.

epic reddit image and opinion friend, upvote

What is it like being angry 24/7?
You should cry samefag or something to relieve your asspain.

Nice argument. I wish reddit shared my opinions, I truly do. If that was the case people like Mel Gibson wouldn't get persecuted by the kikes, they wouldn't be able to do their thing if the majority of people stood up against them.

I wouldn't. I'd just leave Tolkiens work alone. Hollywood fucked with it too many times already.

Children of Hurrrin is Tolkien's shitty OC donut steel version of his old fanfic.

shit-tier bait newfriend

>>>/sudo/

But how?

Only if we get to see the true final boss fight

btfo

Look it up.

I wouldn't. I have no idea how to make movies.

LIAR

Tolkein is kind of a hack

Why is there so much hate on him in the last couple of years? Be honest user is it because he is popular and you don't want to feel like a normie?

Go get your own ideas, Peter Fatson.

This tbh

It's because LoTR is harder to follow (especially at the beginning) compared to fantasy drivel that comes out now so idiots don't like it

He bought a ticket for The Animal and caught the end of the Fellowship trailer when he was coming back with his XXL popcorn and grape soda.

Nothing escapes Holla Forums's shitposting forever.

My favorite part of both the books and the movies is the start. So fucking cozy. The rolling hills. The chirping birds and bleating sheep.
That's what makes the rest of the stories so good. At the start you're thinking of cheese and tea and biscuits and a nice roaring fire. You're smoking your pipe and chatting to your next hole neighbor (and distant cousin) about the finer points of growing a truly humungous pumpkin.

Then you get bored and want to go on an adventure. You're running from nazgul, but then you get to a comfy pub and have some beer and meat. You're running from orcs, but then you start cooking up some nice crispy bacon and that faggot Frodo gets ash on your tomatoes.
Take Pippin's insistence on having a second breakfast. Once they leave their comfy hobbit hole, they keep trying to replicate it even amidst the war and pestilence of an invasion of evil.
The whole thing is every character wishing they could go back. Wishing the current year wasn't as bad as it was, and being nostalgic for the better times when things weren't so complicated.
LotR is true kino and it's all about the cozy hole in Hobbiton.

WHAT THE FUCK ARAGORN YOU RACEMIXING COMMUNIST
#notmyking

Aragorn was already a half elf you retard

grow up you virgin

No he wasn't, his parents were dunedain and his mom opposed race mixing.

His ancestor Elros was half-elven, as was his other ancestor Earendil. He already has elf in him.

Numenoreans were white men. Elves have their homeland. Give the white men a country of their own.
ARAGORN CONFIRMED FAGGOT

He's like 1/1000th elf, negligible.

Doesn't matter, he has elf in him so he's not fully human

she was such a qt. a flat chested no ass qt. actually, I used to be an ass man before I saw LotR. Now I go for quality over quantity, if you know what I mean. Form over mass. The shape of the ass and boobies is a lot more important than their size. If they are small but perfectly shaped, it is better than having to giant meatbags hanging from her chest.

It does matter retard. The throne of gondar went from 1/1000th elf, which has no genetic traits of elf besides long life, but I think most dunedain have longer lives, not just cuckagorn, to 251/1000 elven. The king of MAN is going to have knife ears and blonde hair and talk like a faggot. And the worst part is all of the elves left middle earth because they're gay so it's not like his lineage will help in diplomacy.

You do realise half-elves can choose whether they want to be fully human or fully elf at some point in their lives right?

You have achieved the esoteric pinnacle of taste.

He was human and threw it all away because his big-lipped FAS-eyed knife-eared fuckhole made his dingle tingle.

That's how the elves see it. But unless they perform surgery on those disgusting ears Men will always see him as a half breed elf.

Why are you making things up now? The First King of Numenor was a half-elf, who Aragorn is descended from

In the first age everything was part elf. That's like comparing the old testament to the new testament.

Doesn't matter, Numenorians were ruled by people that aren't fully human since day one

One thing that always bothered me about LOTR is that everyone not possessing elf blood is a 'lesser' man, even Kings like those of Rohan. Is this the British class system coming through in Tolkien's work?

Best waifu after Scully.

It's hinted that men have something special about them. Elves are immortal and go to a certain place after they die, but not even the Valar know what happens to men after death.
It's also implied that despite their short lifespan compared to other races, men have a spirit that can shape the world.

Then the Hobbit went ahead and pulled a Louis CK.

Tolkien actually started writing a sequel to LotR.

Sounds familiar.

Well, people with elf blood live longer, so technically, they are more. Also, LOTR elves are near perfect beings, that's was the idea anyway.