Robert De Niro Refuses to Take Photo With Arnold Schwarzenegger Over Election Politics

variety.com/2016/scene/news/robert-de-niro-arnold-schwarzenegger-donald-trump-1201909902/

But didn't Arnie say that he won't be voting for Trump? Either way, it's really stupid that people let politics affect their personal lives so much.

Oh would you look at that. The cuck actors are attending an event sponsoring jewish millitary in Israel.
What a surprise.

They didn't even spare israeli propaganda for this article:

And they are bullying people refuse to vote into voting against trump over there.

Politics by itself affect peoples lifes on a daily basis.
I'd say it's actually a good sign that people start to respond to the shit that is going on around them, instead of keep on living in mindless aphaty.
The problem is the constant shitfits people keep on throwing if someone doesn't agree with their political view.
If they'd learn to sit down and actually talk about it instead of condemning everyone who thinks differnetly a lot of isues could be solved.

Yeah, that's what I wanted to mean, people get so offensive with others who have different political beliefs and do nothing but shitfling at each other when they could just at least learn to deal with them even a bit.

Not surprised, Robert De Niro thinks he's some fucking mafiosso king who just because he's a celebrity thinks what he says has any meaning.

Meanwhile, Arnold went from a shit little village in Austria, became a bodybuilding champion, became the highest paid actor at that time, became a fucking governor. And he still did not endorse Trump or Hillary. Either way, Arnold is a role model for men in my opinion and people just hate him because of that stupid maid bitch which no one lays blame on her.

Arnold appreciates being an american and worked hard for it, he tried again and again, and it was because of his dedication that he became one of the most popular men.

Can you imagine that only at the age of 35 he started his movie career in Conan? He didn't gave up. Deniro is a fucking bitch compared to him.

You'll never see Arnold going on an autistic rant about Trump, even if he would not like the guy. Because Arnold is a man who knows hard work, not a liberal bitch.

Doesn't mean he will vote for shillary though, and he did not go autistic about how Trump is Hitler and all that.

No, but it means he finds every previous Republican candidate acceptable while Trump isn't. I admire what Arnold has done for himself, but his politics are terrible. This is a guy who was made governor of California largely through the graces of Enron.

he is a cuck for this but I wonder if he is really nervous about this because since he is German and his father was part of the Reich's police force during WWII if this would mean the end of his career and possibly death by leftists (gun man, poison, etc.). After all they did kill Joachim Peiper in France in 1976… all it takes is 1 deranged mexican or homeless guy.

Given that Trump is according to kvetching jews and low IQ leftists"literally Hitler"

Who cares what DeNiro does? He hasn't done anything worth watching in a decade or more, and these days he's remembered as starring in those Focker movies.

He lost credibility the moment he made Dirty Grandpa with that Efron faggot.

He's desperate for relevancy.

Deniro's a faggot

He did say this but I wouldn't be surprised if he were re-thinking it. You've got Republicans like Jason Chaffetz and Paul Ryan who pulled their endorsement of Trump when the pussy tapes came out and are now saying that they voted/will vote for Trump because Hillary is just 'that bad'.

I'm honestly rather surprised by this. Not by the fact that DeNiro hates Trump but by the fact that this is probably the only time I've seen him string together a coherent sentence when he's not going off a script. DeNiro's always been rather shy and introverted so it is surprising to see him so fired up

What makes you think he's not going off a script?

If anything, he sounds like he's totally acting in that clip, especially with that gangster voice he's famous for. He doesn't normally talk like that.

He's an actor, he doesn't give two shits. He just wants to get paid and not get blacklisted, so he makes a quick video shitting on Trump for the (((?))).

I dunno. I lost a lot of respect for Arnold after the maid shit. It wasn't even the fact that he cheated on his wife. It's the fact that he cheated on his wife with that ugly ass maid. If she were the hot maid, if she were like Salma Hayek in a maid costume, I could understand. But that maid?

Fun fact: He became a Republican because when he came to America he saw one of Richard Nixon's speeches on TV. Richard M Fucking Nixon. And he thinks Trump is unacceptable. Worst part is that Trump was one of his friends and one of his declared inspirations.
And the fact that he's a celebrity

I can't deal with that.

i find anti-trump people are more likely to abandon their friends over it

Even Jim Norton lost respect for him after that.

De Niro is a mess

DeNiro's a big fat mistake

Not sure why you're surprised. There's no mass Jewish conspiracy like Holla Forums believes because Jews have incredibly high infighting rates. Half the population of Israel doesn't even work or fight and it's got the other half pissed.

t. Shmuel Grossberg

Fuck off Shlomo. In classic kike fashion you show up the minute someone harms the Tribe's image. The Jew wants you to believe he presents a unified front when the reality is he will do anything to save his life and profit. Soros fucking sold fellow Jews to save his ass. It's bad for the (((tribe))) if people realize and take advantage of this after all.

Don't quote me on this, but I remember hearing of a study of men who cheated on their wives and 9 times out of ten they said they thought their wife was more attractive then their adultery partner.

We're aware. Jews jewing jews. They're are several major types though such as: The Elites, Globalists, Zionists ect.

I agree. He made himself into a great man during his prime. I don't care about his politics because I'm not American, and as for his maid I also agree that I've lost a lot of respect for him mainly because you'd think he'd be banging a super hot chick instead of a goblin but he really made himself into something during his prime.
It's not too late to get /fit/ if I'm in my 20s and have never been to a proper gym, only jogged and done pushups, right?

I've had the displeasure of dealing with jews in the past. They were fucking dumb as shit, hate the fuck out of each other, and disorganized as all get out. But the ones with a lot of money are VERY nasty.

joe pesci is the only italian actor we need.

arnold's wife was never good looking either, so it was either ugly or i pay you to clean my house ugly. more than likely, the maid probably had a fat ass back in the day and he felt like being the boss and earning his money's worth. she also looks like she swallows.

realistically, apart from the kid bit, it was a win-win situation for him. besides, he's more of a man for coming out in public about it, and the fact that his cunt wife left him shows how pathetic her will is, because he hasn't suffered one bit from any of the fallout.

Pretty sure the affair was exposed by a third party.

it was, but my point is that he owned up to it and didn't pussyfoot around it.

Yeah she was. Back when Arnold would have cheated on her to have conceived this bastard child, she definitely was.

She looks like Skeletor now but I attribute that to the ageing process
As well as a fat everything else
He was forced to come out after she found out about it, confronted him and then left their house
So you're saying that if your wife cheated on you with another man and had a baby with this man, you'd stick with her regardless?

t. cucked betamax fag who can only get the attention of landwhales

This from the guy who tried to argue that Arnold wasn't wrong to fuck the maid because the ass was fat?

yes ma'am, that's correct.

shriver was always fuckable, but not pretty whatsoever. 6 on a good day, 4 on average.

Isn't she a Kennedy?

It's never too late
tfw injured and can't workout for a month

The maid was 1 on a good day. A good day

She is. I think she's JFK's niece

120 days of sodom for you

this nigga knows what's up

That makes sense. Fat ugly bitches will take what they can get, married men usually cheat because they're not getting any at home, either because their wife is pregnant/just had a baby or because the sex has slowed down because they've been married for a while and are probably a bit bored of each other

Awwww shoot, I was hoping to quote random anonymous user on Holla Forums as a source for that :(

Guys, seriously, Arnold drinks, he may just have been drunk as shit and he would had fucked anything on that day. Even that ugly maid would be beautiful if you are drunk as shit, and horny with no plans for the rest of the day.

Bodybuilding is overrated user. Just follow the Saitama workout.

Thank God for this election. I had no idea De Niro was such a cucked piece of shit.

Thats the one good thing that came out of this. Figuring out who's a sellout or not.

disgraceful

Anti-Trumpists expected Trump to quit after the Pussy videos but now nobody gives a fuck anymore so they're not going to vote for Hillary.

Dudes that use roid as much as Arnold did want to fuck all the time, thats why some even turn gay because mental ill faggots are way more promiscuous and willing to casually fuck, in thier mind 'a hole is a hole", doesnt matter if it a fat maid or whatever they want to FUUUUUCK something. On roids you cant even go sleep because you want to fuck so bad.

And he only married a Kennedy because he wanted to be president anyways

Christ those kids are hideous.

ummmm i swim five kilometres a day

It's obvious he was drunk/roided up and she took advantage of him.

Supposedly that's rape but then again only men can rape.

I seriously doubt that

Coincidence?

Not even a landwhale. Literally a whale.

That face on deniro is like he's wondering what went wrong with his life

Literally who?

he played the Godfather in the movie of the same name

The one closest to De Niro looks average.
The other two though.
One looks like he has downs syndrome, and the other looks like a demon.
His wife's face is also mannish as fuck.