Untitled

businessinsider.com/why-im-not-ready-to-forgive-mel-gibson-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

We wouldn't have to deal with this if people had let Hitler do his thing.

How long until we learn that he uses soap?

I'm not ready to forgive Mel for selling and out and apologizing to the Jews so I guess we're even.

What does that kike's opinion matter? He better lube up because people are starting to wake up.

>>>Holla Forums
cumskin reddipol intro the trash it goes

back to cuckchan

How are you still here? I'm starting to think you're not even the most autistic person ever to grace our imageboard but a bot. No human being could be this spergy.

Shut up, you retarded nigger.

That honor belong to the Avatar fag.

jews are truly the greatest scum on earth

Saudis are almost as bad.

LEAVE MEL ALONE

Same people, just wearing a different skin.

I'm a kike, why the holocaust was real for sure and you're a fucking goy that should give me money

Learning the difference might save your life

He really is that assmad he got banned from Holla Forums earlier this year, and since Holla Forums is the only board that will tolerate him he's obviously going to shitpost here until he eventually runs out of steam.
Judging from his freak out in that one /a/ thread he's autistic enough to keep this up for years.

New or what?

all you have to do to get banned from nu/pol/ is criticize their special snowflake groupthink. just another hugbox.

I'm not denying that. I just think it's funny this one sperg is mad enough to shitpost for months on end on a board that generally doesn't really give a shit either way.

You'd have to be new to not realize you're alone.

Saw one review of it in the newspaper which started out with "the anti-semite and racist Mel Gibson has made another movie".

Kek, they are still butthurt from the Passion of the Christ and they deliberately gave this one new movie which might be the movie of the year, a lower grade.

Settle down reddi/pol/, it'll all be over soon.
Drumpf will lose the electoral college.
The voices of six trillion NEETs will suddenly cry out in terror, and be suddenly silenced.

Can I get a tl;dr?
I'm not reading all that shit.

Jews never forgive and never forget, they are legion.

So there's no "one day we'll be ready"? It's just "NEVER AGAIN"?

It's funny that you think this has anything to do with Trump and not your ceaseless butthurt.

That was my first post in the thread.
The only ceaseless butthurt is from the fag (you) who thinks his boogeyman is one person.
I personally get a kick out of it. I saw someone else triggering you in a thread yesterday too. Priceless.

Literally nobody believes you.
I'm sorry your meme is low energy.

Also, I haven't posted here in about two weeks, this board is too slow for daily posting.

It's cute you think anyone is butthurt over your failed meme.

Protip, if you want to assblast people you should stop using Drumpf. It just makes you look like a retard

We are G-d's chosen people. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us to enslave your nation soon if we haven't already.

Too bad.

Do you have the one where there's a hole cut in the mask to accommodate his nose?

Doesn't matter to me, really. I just want it at the back of your mind, gnawing at you that you're a fucking retard.

Four replies for two "low-energy posts", seem pretty asshurt, reddit/pol/.

You seem upset.

i issue a fatwa on you. how dare you show muhammad's picture

That's a cute cumsock, what's its name?

I don't watch the shit. I just post it.

Oh no, some forced meme is ruinong my sanity.

I'm sorry buddy, but I'm not a Holla Forumstard that lets insults to a hugbox bother me.
I just like calling out obvious samefags and watching them scramble for damage control.

You seem to be the one who's asshurt.

Nah m8 that was my first post in the thread

The continuing replies say otherwise

So assblasted. Watch that blood pressure, guy.

No seriously I need to know the name of that cumsock.

Thank you.

We may be a bunch of shitposters, but we're not retarded.
If we were your meme probably would have caught on by now.

So, faggotry aside, do you think Mel will ever make a comeback, or will Hollyjews live up to their reputations and hold an unnecessary and never-ending grudge?

well, they tried to destroy Spain for something that happened over 400 years ago

Can someone tell me what the fuck he did? His movies were breddy good.

Went on a drunken rant about kikes to a cop while being recorded.

Oh, and some of them got mad as shit about The Passion of the Christ.

Mel Gibson is coming back? It's

ANNUDAH SHOAH

He was already blacklisted when those tapes came out. Those tapes were just the cherry on top.

The kikes knows what's up. All things that led to the drunken rant was just follow up from the hit-pieces and continous effort to blackball Mel Gibson from Hollywood.

He also told the star of the movie, Jim Caveziel that he would be blackballed from Hollywood before he took on the role as Jesus in the movie.

The kike never forgets, somehow.

me neither, he's the greatest antisemite since hitler.

"You wanted the number of my service? DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO HIM"

BLACKED?

The irony is that the jews made him that way. He said on a talk radio show that he was constantly attacked by people on the street during the production of Passion of the Christ and he realized that all of them were jewish. When he asked the police officer that was arresting him for drunk and disorderly conduct if he was jewish, he was in such a delirious state that he just had to know. He used to be such a good goy. They made him a bad goy.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

He's even worse than the maisiefags

kek. forgiven was taught by jesus christ. can't let goyim start following that, can we?

Then why do they still take every chance they can to shit on Christianity?
You'd have to be blind as fuck to not see the obvious bias there.
And before you start saying kike on a stick, no, I'm not a Christian.

There's basically two groups of religious jews: the ones that know that they control christianity and subverted it from the very beginning and the (majority) that are spiteful to all of christianity because of what it is.

That's what I was implying. I meant that jews don't care about Christianity, posters like will say that Christianity is controlled by jews even though Christianity condemns all of their actions.

How? inb4 turn the other cheek parable

The pharisees won in the end.

Study the records of which christian cults were the ones that survived and which one took control. Then recognize that all throughout medieval history the catholic church was constantly involved with political intrigue. That fact is the real reason why the founding fathers of america wanted a separation of church and state as there were catholics well within the thirteen colonies since the 17th century and they had to put safeguards in place.

What mattered most at that time was the church. Nevermind the fact that the true roots of Islam are with its jewish root. Under the threat of islam, they would have to give up all the influence they had with the church and they had just experienced the schism of the church. The crusades made the west church popular again but that's what it really was about, popularity. The morale and camaraderie it created persists to this day as a meme. Deus Vult.

But I thought the Pharisees set up Judaism not Christianity?