We are Eyes Wide shut now

stanley kubrick was right

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Qa96
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty weird how the elites really do seem to be satanists. I always thought it was just a meme.

what did he mean by this?

FIDZINGA

Shadilay!

This is kind of stupid
Marina Abramovic is pretty much the most famous performance artist, and she's rather well known for doing weird shit like this.

how can eyes be wide shut anyway?

that doesn't make any sense

That's just so she can perform her rituals openly. Call it art and you can get away with anything.

Alex Jones is right again.

I bet you think this is an occult summoning ritual, too.

They are and it is a meme. It's just a convenient way to control people with blackmail and Jews have always hated Christians, who were in power as they were coming up.

It is satanic but it isn't occult.

Goy, I mean dude. Just wait for Goebbels.

Maybe its satanic only ironically and as a blink of an eye for the people that actually know about this, kind of an ester egg

Its not like i have anything better to do in my life then shitpost

I think you guys have a misconception about what satanic means, it's describing the wickedness that is in opposition to the divine.

fucking LMAO, hillary's intelligent you retards, so shes obviously an atheist.

that because you cant into reading nigger, anybody that has bothered to look for serious info on this shit over the past 10 years has found it.

MKultra, Monarch, Op Phoenix, "therapists" trying to debunk satanic abuse allegations in the 80s, there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence surrounding all of this shit and more than a few smoking guns, its not some evangelical fever dream, there is method behind this shit it serves a purpose, probably mainly blackmail but theres more to it

lol grandpa, all important books were turned into movies already

I know youre fucking with me but it still makes me mad on some level

Marina Abramovic confirmed for Cenobite

I wouldn't be surprise if Hillary Clinton and bill were both child rapists at this point

Thats disturbing.

They both have been to Jeffrey Epstein's rape island.

is that interior semiotics

the thing with procuring the kids is that if the ritual calls for a virgin's blood, that's the best way to be sure. it's literally the opposite of pedo, and they give the kids orange juice after.

They very well both could be.

Good goy. Nothing to see here.

For bad goys, they rape some virgin children and sacrifice the others.

It's a metaphor for seeing but not seeing.

This one never ceases to horrify me.

thank you sir

that the Ghost concert is about to start

Marina get out of Holla Forums you satanist witch.
The shit you called "performance" will never be considered a form of Art.

At least Milo Moiré is aware she is a whore unlike you

Get out Marina, puting thing in your vagina will never be at the same level as the paintings in the Sistine Chapel

((((((((((((((((((Stanley Kubrick))))))))))))))))))))))))

Did he started the British bad teeth stereotype?

That's why they killed him user.

The British started the British bad teeth stereotype.

Not all Jews are bad, user. Just because a plurality of them wants to genocide whites and destroy our culture doesn't mean that every one of them is rotten. Kubrick was one of the good guys.

Kubrick was killed for trying to tell us, he was a self hating jew and a great director.

bullshit

archive.is/7Qa96
http:// nypost. com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/

Kubrick also trashed ‘Schindler’s List,” dismissed ‘Gone With the Wind” as ‘a terrible movie,”

good one

in this case cristcuck here was right

"What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, not matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. That is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face. You have done your part. You have tried to expose the evil and wrongdoing. It has hurt you terribly. But it has not killed you up to this point. I am telling you, get out of this before it does. Sometimes things are just too big for us to deal with, and we have to step aside and let history take its course. For you, John, this is one of those times.” - Former CIA Director William Colby

why didn't we listen?

What a guy.

What else do you recommend?

What did you see, Stanley?

WHAT DID YOU SEE?!

Not him, but I'd recommend reading about the Marc Dutroux case (the "Dutroux Affair") in Europe, The Franklin Cover-Up by John DeCamp, and Sara Scott's "The Politics and Experience of Ritual Abuse."

Came here to give a (you) to this Jew.

Never saw that pic. Got any more?

Looks like teriyaki sauce, lmao.

Take it from somebody who worked in a forensics morgue, from the texture of it alone, it's not blood, nor blood mixed with anything.

Is that Aiden on the right?

Just go to /pol

You could be right but considering this is the Jews, it's probably blood.

I want to know who the person in the white shirt is next to Hugh Jackman. Richard Dean Anderson? They kind of look the same.

Are you retarded? That doesn't look anything like him.

Bill Clinton is. We already know this.

Only Bill….nigger…really?

Hillary helped him. We have no evidence that she's raped anybody herself. Not that it would surprise anybody who even pays attention slightly.

Never forget which board you are on, hothead. It does look like him

UH OH!

Wasn't this film responsible for his death?

This is so fucking retarded. Satan doesn't real anyway.

Don't you get it user? It doesn't matter if Satan is real or not, the biggest names in politics all engage in these satanic rituals like he was real.

Get out Satan.

If Satan isn't really then explain Merkel.

There is no explanation. Merkel just is, and she's aware that you've played Unteralterbach. She fucking knows.

Why is the second pic out of order? Should be then, and then now.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

The absolute madman

What did she mean by this?

FEELS BAD, MAN

What the hell is going on in this picture?