Taxi Driver
Harold & Maude
The 40-Year-Old Virgin

Drive
A Scanner Darkly
Fight Club
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Mask

I swear it get's easier to tell who's a new fag with every post you people make.

Johnny 5
i.robot
transformers

And the teenagers always make themselves known. :^)

Even though most of /r9k/ are loser cowards unlike both of the protagonists in those films they can still relate to the feels of loneliness, isolation and helplessness.

Rocket Science
Doll House
Mean Creek
Thirteen

Robots should watch a double feature:
Control (2007), so they can see that even handsome rock stars with wives and gfs can feel terribly lonely and depressed, and American Splendor, so they can see that even homely schmucks with terrible personalities have a hope of finding friendship, love, and some measure of success.

I just got back from seeing Christine. Robotic types need to see this. I knew the story going in, but holy shit.

Nice pick. I'll give your other recs a chance because of that. Is Doll House the 2012 thing in Dublin? I hope not. And is Thirteen the 2003 American movie or the 1974 Hong Kong film?

I just did a 30 minute presentation on robot movies last month

Go on.

I want to, but I can't remember any of what I said

must be because I was so nervous

Is this an OK thread for some life advice to robots?

Here you go faggot. /fit/r9k/ the film. Enjoy

Is like the cuck laughing at the cucked

Nice quads, that film should be watched by every retard who things lifting shit will get him vapid pussy

The Graduate
Midnight Cowboy

The problem wasn't getting the pussy. He could have crushed some, that was the entire point of the end of the party. If he had just made some jokes and relaxed he could have been balls deep in 3rd girl while her friends fuck their boyfriends. The reason he couldn't get any is because he is an autistic chucklefuck with mommy issues.

So yes, like the very large cross over of /r9k/ he will never get pussy no matter how much he lifts and will eventually convince himself he is gay out of desperation. Teddy Bear doesn't exist. That doesn't mean you can't get loads of vag if you aren't a faggot and do lift.

rainman