Bridget Jones's Baby

archive.is/98pRL

literally Cuck: The Movie

5 stars movie! 10/10 would watch it again with my wife and her black bull!

science fiction as well.
That grandmother could only give birth to an ash cloud.

Adele is their #1 singer, what did you expect

How old is she in the movie? Women are now able to get pregnant way into their 40s with fertility treatments.

The Spanish inquisition.

Bullshit. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

OMG LE MONTY PYTHON XDDDD SO LE FUNNY XDD

There are still ((white people))) in Britanistain?

Shit like this is why I never understood patriotism and national pride until I watched "Triumph of the Will". How could anyone be proud of being British in this day and age? They must be doing some serious brainwashing in the military if they actually have soldiers who will die for this shithole. Literally the only thing to be proud of is the fact that we're (currently) less shitty than most other European countries.

I wouldn't say that. Neither would I call that an achievement.

Pregnant with the Hunchback of Notre Dame, that is.

so that's how Maisie was born

Feels good

nations are built and staffed by greedy, insane psychopaths. believe in yourself, believe that history's nightmare will have an end, or just give up & believe in nothing. i might die for my friends or family but my nation? pathetic. my nation cares nothing for me.

Don't forget Smirkfu. But that is in addition to fetal alcohol syndrome.

Whats it about? Ive no delusions its good but id like to know.

it's about Briget Jones's baby

There haven't been any good films released this year. A shitty sequel that appeals to lonely women is the best you're getting.

less shitty than most other European countries.
No such thing.

Here's the thing, they aren't. They're apathetic and join the military because they have no other career options. Their entire life's goal is to smoke weed and play Battlefield/Fifa. The moment they hit the battlefield, they'll run to save themselves.

Why are they doing this?

Only countries worse than Britain are Sweden and Germany. French are kind of fucked too, but at least they try to deal with Muslims and don't let rapists and terrorists run free instead of coddling them. Even English "patriots" like Frange want to replace white immigrants with Pakis, Africans, and Streetshitters from former colonies and ignore true issues.

"I DIDN'T SAVE YOU FROM THE GERMANS FOR THIS, YOU BLOODY WANKERS"

-Winston Churchill

It's just a fantasy for old women in the same way Lord of the Rings is a fantasy for young men.

Which of these sounds more realistic?
or

At around 40 the odds of the woman shitting out a child with downs or autism or some other horrible condition is nearly 100%.

>>>Holla Forums

So who was the father?
did anyone watch this?

If Holla Forums is anything like Holla Forums we don't watch any movies or tv shows.

That's literally happening right now.

science called they want you to go back to school

It's true though.
15 - 19 —- 1 / 1250
20 - 24 —- 1 / 1400
25 - 29 —- 1 / 1100
30 - 31 —- 1 / 900
32 —- 1 / 750
33 1 / 420 1 / 625
34 1 / 325 1 / 500
35 1 / 250 1 / 350
36 1 / 200 1 / 275
37 1 / 150 1 / 225
38 1 / 120 1 / 175
39 1 / 100 1 / 140
40 1 / 75 1 / 100
41 1 / 60 1 / 85
42 1 / 45 1 / 65
43 1 / 35 1 / 50
44 1 / 30 1 / 40
45 and older 1 / 20 1 / 25

Women over age 40 are 77% more likely than women under age 25 to have a child with autism.
Women over age 40 are 51% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women aged 35-39 are 31% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women aged 30-34 are 12% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women under age 25 are 14% less likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Men over age 40 are twice as likely as men under age 25-29 to have a child with autism, but only if the mother is under age 25.

There's plenty of other conditions that a child can be born with too that are all more likely from an older mother.

you are idiot

50% more likely for an event with probability .01 is still only .015

your assertion was that a woman over 40 is 100% likely to have sanic babies or tardygrades and your assertion is bullshit