CGI Land Before Time Reboot

Universal's upcoming CGI reboot of The Land Before Time is going to be gender swapping Littlefoot. How do you feel about this?

I feel Holla Forums's gonna be rustled.

I wonder which 10 year old girl they're going to have to kill this time to make the series live on for another 20 years.

If you're looking for actual opinions you should go on Holla Forums because no one here necessarily cares.

Nigga shut the fuck up already before I show you the back of my hand bitch.

Sorry I don't speak black.

Stop pretending you aren't some filthy nigger from Holla Forums already

At least I can admit it nigger

lol you're a nigger and you watch cartoons

Lol you still care about kids films

SAGECUCK BTFO

Niggers btfo

It's totally not gonna be gay anymore to want to fuck littlefoot now.

Will they make a movie about littlefoot and her boy troubles now? Maybe even have a movie about dinosaur periods!

Please let this not be true. I don't need one of my favorite childhood movies being fucked up again.

I feel tired and I want to die.

That's pretty gay, but Littlefoot was always kind of faggy.

RED
RED
WATER

Fuck you for beating to this joke.
I forgot she was also Anne-Marie.

Killed her just in time. Sounds like she was growing up to be a whiny fatty.

i always assumed littlefoot was a boy anyway, i dont recall him having a gender. just that whole "trihorns dont play with long necks" racism shit

I just want CGI to go away.

Littlefit's a boy?

Well yes he is. He's voiced by one.

You have to go back

the original was shit. anyone who disagrees hasn't watched it since childhood and is running on nostalgia

What does the quality of the original have to do with gender swapping one of its characters?

Where's that image from? Google cant help and tineye says the url is broken.

Littlefoot was a guy?

I would get confused sometimes because they always gave him long eyelashes.

for you

CGI is here to stay forever. Get use to it.

Looks like Game of thrones

I miss it too and all but I think CGI has come a long way and will look even better than traditional animation within the next decade.

Hell I bet they'll even have the technology to make CGI look like traditional 2D animation soon enough

I'm surprised Disney has not pursued the technology in the video more. Seems like the perfect blend between hand drawn and CGI.

They originally were going to do it with Moana but decided against it. Shame since I want to see more of this.